McCartan Turkington Breen Reviews

of reviewers recommend McCartan Turkington Breen
Read McCartan Turkington Breen Reviews

About McCartan Turkington Breen:

McCartan Turkington Breen are a full service legal practice offering expert legal advice with a straightforward, personable approach.

legal@mtb-law.co.uk

McCartan Turkington Breen, Northern Court, 16-18 Gloucester St

My thanks and appreciation to MTB solicitors for their prompt execution of my claim and for their clear and courteous communication with me at each stage of the process. I am a very satisfied client.
MTB were a pleasure to deal with and very easy to speak to throughout my case. I was kept well informed throughout and couldn't have asked for better service. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone seeking legal advice or services
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Every aspect of my claim was well handled and I was well informed at every stage, thanks.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Everyone at McCartan Turkington Breen was very helpful and made the whole process very smooth and easy for people not familiar with the process. Thanks!
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Grateful for my interactions with Elaine Johnson & Tara McClements. They were understanding and helpful.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Efficient in dealing with my case
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
This was a minor claim for excess only against a nationwide known Car Hire Company. Regardless of the minimal amount involved, my solicitor carried out his professional duty well beyond what I expected for such a minor claim. I was kept well informed on the progress of same resulting in full recovery of my excess. It was most unfortunate that Court proceedings had to be issued due to the inaction of the defendant which I view as a complete waste of time on everyone's behalf but was required to get them to settle my claim. Sincere thanks to James and staff for all the effort made.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
James kept me informed and advice given regularly. Very pleasant and easy to speak to. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Very happy with the service provided by McCartan Turkington and Breen, especially the work carried out by Mr M V Harty and Mr Michael Allison which led to a speedy and very satisfactory result for my wife and I . I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone seeking legal advice or services in the future. On the retirement of Mr Harty Mr Allison, Carried out the final negotiations with the other person's solicitors and achieved a very satisfactory conclusion to our claim.
All good service
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Everything went smoothly and it was straightforward thanks to my solicitor.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I feel that McCartan Turkington were very professional in advising me and efficient in their process of reaching an agreement. Thank you for your time and efforts
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Very pleased with the service and the outcome of my case.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
MTB has always handled our affairs with great efficiency and promptitude and this applies also to the matters dealt with recently. We are in very good hands.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Seamless professional service provided from start to finish, being kept up to date with all developments at each stage of the claim, making a stressful situation much easier to deal with.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Good company explained things well an done good job with my case
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Excellent work on my case, straightforward forward and smooth process.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Very good at keeping you updated with everything.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Absolutely first class , everyone courteous and respectful which they is very little off these days , dealt with my case in a timely manner and it ended the best way it could . Thank you so much for all your efforts...S Stevenson.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Would highly recommend Tanya and her team. Very thorough and professional during all interactions with me.
McCartan Turkington Breen is rated 5.0 based on 227 reviews