McCartan Turkington Breen Reviews

of reviewers recommend McCartan Turkington Breen
Read McCartan Turkington Breen Reviews

About McCartan Turkington Breen:

McCartan Turkington Breen are a full service legal practice offering expert legal advice with a straightforward, personable approach.

legal@mtb-law.co.uk

McCartan Turkington Breen, Northern Court, 16-18 Gloucester St, Belfast.

Excellent service and very quick response claim was settled quickly
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service in difficult times
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
My solicitor is very accessible by phone or email or text and very efficient and prompt in reply and getting issues resolved in a timely manner Just great service
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
MTB were very professional in dealing with my case. I was sent to top specialists to do assessments on my health, and I was kept well informed at all times.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
McCartney Turkington Breen facilitated a smooth, professional and human touch to my very complicated case. Their efficency was excellent. They explained everything in lay terms so I could understand everything that was happening with my case. I would 100% recommend them for all legal matters.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
From the moment I trusted my legal matter I received very professional but at the same time at a level that I could understand and follow. The team , headed by Viv Harty, kept me updated on the various stages until completion.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
We recently completed a house sale and purchase, the service we received was excellent. We we kept fully informed throughout the process and all queries were dealt with in a timely manner. We would have no hesitation in recommending MTB.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
MTB have been genuinely great, they are hardworking on your behalf and always friendly when we talk. Very happy with the work they did.
Very good and helpful
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I used McCartan Turkington & Breen for my recent personal injury case. Mr Viv Harty provided me with an excellent service. His expertise and professionalism secured me a fantastic settlement. I would most certainly recommend their services. 5⭐
Very professional,
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
An excellent and professional service from Colin Mitchell at MTB. My case was dealt with in a timely manner, regular updates were provided and calls and emails were always returned without delay. I am thoroughly satisfied with the service provided and would not hesitate in recommending Colin Mitchell and MTB.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Extremely thorough, providing timely updates on progress of case. Removed the complexity and stress of the situation. Care&sensitivity, attention to detail and understanding of my requirements was maintained throughout the case from initial enquiry to completion. Harry McAleese was the solicitor acting for me. Highly recommend.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Excellent. Couldn't have asked for better. I've never dealt with a legal issue before which required a solicitor. The process was explained to me in great detail and was given a realistic end point and outcome. Great communication throughout. Totally exceeded my expectations. 5 stars
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Absolutely everything was beyond professional and up to speed, highly recommend this firm to any one wanting an exceptionally good and fast response to any claim
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Brian Turkington was excellent in response to all queries. However the time taken to get the issue resolved was more than 2 years overall. This was settled out of court on advice of Brian.
Thank you for the kind review. Unfortunately, due to strict rules set out by the courts, things can move slower in the legal system than we would like. However, we thank you for your patience as we worked on your case. -TeamMTB
Excellent service by truly professional staff. Mr Fay was so informative and explained everything to me in 'lay man's' terms, giving sound advice.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Very nice, pleasant and professional. Made my case hassle free.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Great lawyers, gave me good advice and helped with my case
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
This company took care of everything after my accident I cannot rate them enough. The staff and solicitors are amazing at what they do. I cannot thank them enough for the help they'd given me at my time of need from start to finish. Harry Mcaleese was my solicitor. Excellent service and a lovely solicitor to work with. Always called me back and kept me updated throughout.
McCartan Turkington Breen is rated 4.96 based on 53 reviews