McCartan Turkington Breen Reviews

of reviewers recommend McCartan Turkington Breen
Read McCartan Turkington Breen Reviews

About McCartan Turkington Breen:

McCartan Turkington Breen are a full service legal practice offering expert legal advice with a straightforward, personable approach.

legal@mtb-law.co.uk

McCartan Turkington Breen, Northern Court, 16-18 Gloucester St

Kept in constant contact and was made aware of any updates of my case.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I live overseas and was fortunate to have McCartan, Turkington and Breen, Solicitors, recommended to me. It was an absolute pleasure to have retained the Solicitors. They were outstanding, proficient and knowledgeable. I received texts informing me of the progress, they got back to me immediately if I had a question. The sale of my home went so smoothly and quickly, I can hardly believe it. I can’t thank them enough for making what could have been problematic into a quick and easy sale of my property.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
My sister and I used McCartan Turkington Breen for the sale of our parents house. They had been recommended to us by our Estate Agent and I can understand why. From the outset we found them to be professional and they guided us and kept us informed throughout the entire process. Although most of the proceedings were conducted through my sister, they always kept me updated and I know that any queries she had were answered promptly. The sale of the house was much quicker and smoother than we could ever have imagined and I would most certainly recommend their services. And may I take this opportunity to once again extend my thanks to them.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Excellent, professional & friendly service from Enda Lavery.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
John McShane took control of the issue immediately, provided updates on a need to know basis and got the most desired outcome, in fact, better than what I had originally hoped. When the issue was held up by the other side he kept on the case and got it sorted out much sooner than expected.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
John was professional and extremely knowledgeable. Our case was listed for hearing in July and John had it settled before Christmas and secured an outcome we were delighted with.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I am very Happy with the professional and empathic handling of my divorce case. Enda responded very quickly to any emails or concerns I had and definitely made the whole daunting experience easier.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
When it came to my RTC claim, James Fay was absolutely brilliant from beginning to end. He kept me informed at every step of the claim, and nothing was too much trouble for him, he always had my best interests at heart. I really could not be happier with the outcome of my claim! I received excellent and professional service from MTB Solicitors, and I would strongly recommend anyone to use them.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I had never been involved in any form of road accident before so this process was all new to me. James was recommended to me through a mutual friend and his guidance and support throughout has been exceptional. I am delighted with the outcome.
Excellent service.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I was delighted to receive a very positive outcome from the legal advice and hard work provided by MTB Partner John McShane. John has guided me through a very difficult time and achieved success. I would have no hesitation in recommending John to anyone. I would also like to note the professional and diligent work carried out also by John's secretary Elaine Johnston, they're a very good team.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Exceptionally professional and reassuring. Clarissa walked me through everything step by step. Thoroughly reccommend.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Great communication would definitely use again.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Throughout my claim for injuries Michael Allison was helpful, informative, explaining the legal process, terminology and gave me clear advice regarding my options and potential outcomes. In every regard I received a professional and excellent service.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
MTB was very thorough in it's review of documentation and readily available to communicate throughout the homebuying process.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Can not recommend this company any higher really professional and friendly people 5 stars in every department.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Rab was dealing with my case and he was absolutely superb. Extremely responsive and laid out options clearly. I would highly recommend Rab and MTB.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
MTB did not disappoint, one of the best solicitors to deal with. Michael Allison is exceptional and always kept us informed and up to date. He returned emails and phone calls promptly and we have no hesitation in recommending him.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
McCartan Turkington n Breen are one of the best solicitors that I ever dealt with. John McShane is exceptional Solicitor very compassionate, always ready to listen and advise and point you in the right direction. Would highly recommend
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Excellent and personalised service from Marie-Anne and her team
McCartan Turkington Breen is rated 4.97 based on 153 reviews