McCartan Turkington Breen Reviews

of reviewers recommend McCartan Turkington Breen
Read McCartan Turkington Breen Reviews

About McCartan Turkington Breen:

McCartan Turkington Breen are a full service legal practice offering expert legal advice with a straightforward, personable approach.

legal@mtb-law.co.uk

McCartan Turkington Breen, Northern Court, 16-18 Gloucester St, Belfast.

Excellent work from my solicitor and the staff surround my case. Always will help to help and listen to my enquiries.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
MTB provided a complete and comprehensive service and I was kept appraised at all times regarding the progress of the matter.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I have to say I’ve been very impressed with the professionalism of John Mc Shane in dealing with a recent work/ tribunal case. I had been advised by my HR consultant that this company were the best…. I certainly haven’t been disappointed. From the very outset in an initial consultation with John, I was reassured that he would bring all of his expertise and considerable experience to resolving a rather vexatious case. John laid out all of the scenarios regarding the case and after explaining everything in detail, suggested a reasonable outcome which I was happy to accept. No one likes the idea of a tribunal , and I hope never to be put in this position again …. however in this ever more litigious world…. with a bunch of ambulance chasers looking work… bring on the BiG Guns!
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I cannot thank Brian Turkington enough for his outstanding representation and support in dealing with my case. Throughout the whole process, he kept me up to date and was always on the end of the phone/email when I needed him. The settlement Brian achieved for me was way more than I could have imagined and it will make a huge difference to my life. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brian and would 100% avail of his services again.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I’m so Thankful for all your help and support.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank Katrina Magee in particular and associated counsel, Rachel Best, profusely for their professional and concerned advice and instruction. You have provided me with absolute confidence in my decisions, professional and personal dignity and believing in myself. That is due to your personal and professional approach, to which I am extremely grateful and throughly respect.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I found Aleric to be efficient kind and very helpful and would definitely go back to him again
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I would advise anyone to use mc carton turkington and breen no matter how big or small their incident. My case was investigated and concluded with the utmost care and consideration. I was included in all the steps and their due care and attention is second to none.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I had the pleasure of dealing with Robert, he was easy to talk to and explained everything in a way I understood. Kept me up to date throughout the whole process. Very happy with the outcome, much appreciated Thank you!
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Very professional and helpful. Easy to work with.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Instructions were in regard to both conveyancing and probate related matters. Both of us are lawyers however, this was neither of our areas of specialism. Marie - Ann McVeigh and her PA Sharon could not have done a better job. Nothing was too much of a problem but most importantly, the advice given was sensible and realistic. Communication was excellent, we were constantly updated even receiving emails in the twilight hours! Our instructions were during lockdown therefore it was impossible to meet face-to-face nevertheless, there was no issue with remote video meetings or telephone conferences. In all, an excellent service and cannot recommend highly enough.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Legal service has been excellent, professionally handled. Much appreciated thank you
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Having contacted MTB as a new client , I dealt with Enda Lavery who offered a wealth of experience and professionalism in dealing with my Divorce matters. The service and attention to detail did not disappoint, the whole process was efficient and handled with expert care and consideration. I would have no hesitation in using MTB again for any legal matter.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Excellent service. Never a problem with the many questions I was asking. My divorce was made very easy using this solicitors. Thank you so much for everything.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Things were difficult until the case was moved from another solicitor to Mr Colin Mitchell. He was clear how he explained things and no messing about. Very quick to answer emails.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Excellent service, professional on all accounts and listened to what I had to say and their advice second to none. Very happy with my outcome.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
When Brian Turkington was appointed to take my case he enlisted a very professional and efficient legal team who with Brian succeeded in reaching an excellent resolution to an extremely complex case that had many twists and obstacles throughout. Brian Turkington was proactive & efficient at responding, keeping me updated with progress, and his diligent follow up with others to elicit responses. I have no doubt my case would not have been resolved nor reached this outcome without the professionalism & expertise of Brian Turkington. I highly recommend Brian Turkington and the staff at Mtb for their outstanding service and I would not hesitate to use this firm again & recommend strongly to others in need of professional legal help. Thank You
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Colin and the team at MTB have acted for us on a number of matters. They provide a range of legal expertise and experience. We have been very happy with the service and will continue to use MTB moving forward.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
The work you carried out for me was done efficiently and speedily. I am very grateful. Thank you.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
very helpful with speedy conclusion of case.
McCartan Turkington Breen is rated 4.97 based on 109 reviews