McCartan Turkington Breen Reviews

of reviewers recommend McCartan Turkington Breen
Read McCartan Turkington Breen Reviews

About McCartan Turkington Breen:

McCartan Turkington Breen are a full service legal practice offering expert legal advice with a straightforward, personable approach.

legal@mtb-law.co.uk

McCartan Turkington Breen, Northern Court, 16-18 Gloucester St

Ended up being advised to settled for less than i was originally offered after fees. Also not advised how long it would take before getting to tribunal.
Can not recommend this company any higher really professional and friendly people 5 stars in every department.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Rab was dealing with my case and he was absolutely superb. Extremely responsive and laid out options clearly. I would highly recommend Rab and MTB.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
MTB did not disappoint, one of the best solicitors to deal with. Michael Allison is exceptional and always kept us informed and up to date. He returned emails and phone calls promptly and we have no hesitation in recommending him.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
McCartan Turkington n Breen are one of the best solicitors that I ever dealt with. John McShane is exceptional Solicitor very compassionate, always ready to listen and advise and point you in the right direction. Would highly recommend
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Excellent and personalised service from Marie-Anne and her team
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Took a long time but that was probably the insurers fault and not yours but that’s my only issue
Thank you for the kind review. Unfortunately, due to strict rules set out by the courts and slow moving agents on the other side of a case, things can move slower in the legal system than we would like. However, we thank you for your patience as we worked on your case. -TeamMTB
I choose MTB as I wanted the best and they did not dissappoint. From start to finish everything was handled exceptionally by my solicitor and I always felt at ease. I would highly recommend MTB.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Very good advice and good contact
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Clarissa Ingham took on my case at short notice and with proceedings already underway. From the very first conversation I had with Clarissa she was nothing but professional, knowledgeable, approachable and overall an extremely nice person. She listened to everything I had and took all the pressure off me and pushed for the best outcome possible for me. Clarissa is a credit to your firm. I thank her hugely for all she did for me.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Harry provided a great service, was pleasant to deal with & ensured I got the outcome I wanted. He returned emails and phone calls promptly and I have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending him.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I cannot recommend this legal practice highly enough. My solicitor James and his team went above and beyond when dealing with my injury case and can't thank them enough for the countless hours of hard work they put in.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
First rate advice and attention to detail in two complicated conveyances. Prompt communication and response to queries raised.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I was quite anxious and needed to build the courage to make the call for support from a solicitor. I made the call to MTB and they allocated me a solicitor within days - from taking the first call from the solicitor I was immediately put at ease and just knew that I could put my trust in him to guide me and support me with any decisions that need to be made. The process we were involved in was smooth, I was kept updated via phone and email and supported prior to our date in court. Would highly recommend MTB for the support and empathy shown never mind the professional approach through out.
Great friendly professional service
As always an excellent service by Aleric & co
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
I found the experience with McCartan, Turkington & Breen very positive, there was no stress involved, our Solicitor Marie-Anne was very easy to communicate with, dealt with all my issues, in a clear concise way, always responding quickly to my emails and calls.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Very easy to deal with and made things very simple
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Mark is very professional he explains everything carefully covering all details. I felt confident he was representing our interests in our recent house sale.
Thank you for the kind review. -TeamMTB
Very professional and client centred approach. I was kept up to date with all developments throughout the transaction.
McCartan Turkington Breen is rated 4.94 based on 139 reviews