Medusa Juice Ltd Reviews

Read Medusa Juice Ltd Reviews

info@medusajuice.co.uk

47 – 49 Lynn Road, Kings Lynn, Norfolk

Tell us how Medusa Juice Ltd made you happy
Brilliant vape shop with awesome own brand juice lines can't go wrong with medusa all the team are always happy to help and very polite and when not able to go to store the website service is just as good 👍
Great service in store and online, I use kings lynn branch a lot everyone that serves me is knowledgable and more than happy to help. Always polite and professional. There’s lots to view and plenty of flavours of e liquid to try. Great place
Very kind bunch of lads always helpful and a great selection of products
I'm a regular at the medusa juice on lynn Road and the service is always perfect. They really get to know you as a person and what you like and dislike and they really know their stuff, special thanks to stephan for all his good ideas and friendly attitude
Thank you so much to Stefan for wonderful and quick service!! Very friendly as always and I finally have my favourite liquid in!
Excellent service good communication a+
Very friendly
Quick and efficient service. Liam helped sort out my vape and batteries originally. Top lad. In store
Always very helpful and friendly in there and a great selection
Always a happy face greeting you when you walk in. The guys are always happy to help. Always a pleasure to pop in and can have a chat.
Lovely staff always so helpful and friendly
Always great and friendly service
Excellent service, great products, I never bother going anywhere else to be honest!
Alex and Elliot are always polite and very helpful without bombarding you with their vast knowledge
Best flavours in Kings Lynn. 👍
Been using medusa for a few years now, huge range of flavours and very helpful & friendly staff who are willing to take time to explain or demonstrate things.
Fantastic staff, absolutely lovely and very helpful.
There juices r smooth I like them there flavours r amazing I enjoy how nice they taste in my vape
Staff are always polite and helpful with good knowledge and understanding of their products. I've only used the delivery service once, during Lockdown when I had to isolate, delivery arrived promptly with no issue. I will continue to use Medusa.
Great customer service always friendly and professional
Medusa Juice Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 72 reviews