Medusa Juice Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Medusa Juice Ltd
Read Medusa Juice Ltd Reviews

About Medusa Juice Ltd:

Top quality, clean e-liquids in a vast range of flavours, ratios and strengths. Best prices and fast delivery. That’s Medusa!

"Here’s the important stuff we should tell you about. We don’t encourage non-smokers to smoke and we don’t encourage non-vapers to vape. But if you’re a smoker who wants to quit, or you’re a vaper who wants clean, quality, low-cost e-liquids, we’re here for you.

We’re a family business, started by passionate vapers in 2014. We successfully quit smoking ourselves and experienced the health benefits. Now our mission is to educate and help others to make the same life change.

We don’t just sell; we support you with a great range of hardware, spares and a massive range of keenly priced, top quality e-liquids. We could bang on about why we’re different to the vape kiosk at the bus station or that new shop that appeared on the High Street. We distilled it all down to one simple thing we call…

The Medusa Difference

Medusa Juice Ltd 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Liam Robert
Medusa Juice Ltd 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Andy
Friendly staff and fast delivery
Thank you for your kind review, David! We are glad to hear you have had a good shopping experience with us and be sure to let us know if there is any other way we can help in the future!
Medusa make awesome eliquids, but my favourite thing about medusa is their great customer service I recently had cause to phone them they couldn't of been more helpful and kind not to mention the awesome free gift they sent me. I have been using Medusa for many years and will be for many more to come
Thank you for your kind review, Louise! We are very happy to hear you enjoy our wide selection of e-liquids and had a good customer service experience! We look forward to your future orders and visits and if there is anything else we can assist with, please don't hesitate to ask!
Great selection of flavours for a reasonable price! Would advise to anyone looking for a juice supplier.
Always prompt professional service, good quality products, available to ask questions.
Thank you for your kind review, Barbara! We are glad to hear you have a good experience when shopping with us and be sure to let us know if there is any other way we can help in the future!
Today i was a bit apprehensive about buying my first vape but Tom put me at ease and we went through the selected favours i wanted. His calm collected professional manner helped me to make the right choice. Thank you.
Thank you for your gleaming review, Amy! We are extremely happy to hear Tom was able to help you when you visited our store and that you had a calm and informative visit with us! We hope you get on well with the flavours you chose and we look forward to your next visit! Be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the future!
Very friendly and helpful very clean and well laid shop
Medusa Juice Ltd 5 star review on 25th September 2021
Thank you for your kind review, Tomas! We hope you enjoy your bottle of Lemon Meringue Pie and we look forward to your next visit! Be sure to let us know if there is any way we can help in the future!
Very helpful, very informative, recommended.
Thank you for your kind review, James! We are very happy to hear you had a good experience visiting our store and if there is anything else we can help with in the future please do let us know!
Top service. Lovely guys been going there for a while now. Amazing stock level and sold me my favourite vape! All good 10/10
Thank you for your gleaming review, Shaunn! We are very happy to hear you get on well with your device and we look forward to your next visit! Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help!
Very friendly staff who seem to enjoy their work, it was a nice atmosphere to walk into. We came for juice and they noticed we wanted some deals and offered us a wide selection of different offers, they seemed to know a lot about the flavours and we felt the advice was impartial which we like to see. They asked if we needed help with our bottles (I hate getting lids of at home) and we were out. Well worth the experience and will most likely become our usual. Thank you for helping afterwards when I departed into another shop and lost my drip tip! (Offering a cheaper solution up for me) Honestly more vape shops should be like this!
Medusa Juice Ltd 5 star review on 18th August 2021 Medusa Juice Ltd 5 star review on 18th August 2021 Medusa Juice Ltd 5 star review on 18th August 2021
Thank you ever so much for your gleaming review, Mairi-Therese! We pride ourselves here at Medusa Juice in good customer service, impartial opinions and getting our customers the best deals we can for what they need! We are very happy to hear we were able to help with what you needed and we cant wait for your next visit! Please do let us know if there is any other way we can assist or help in the future!
Excellent friendly service today from Tom. It’s my first time in a Vape store and he explained everything and all my options really well. I am very pleased with my new Vape and will defo be back.
Thank you for your gleaming review, Cheryl! We will be sure to pass the message onto Tom and we are very happy to hear your first time shopping with us was an enjoyable one! Please be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the future!
Excellent service and a good place to shop, the guys are always happy to help
Thank you for this kind review, Dan! We look forward to your next visit and do let us know if there is anything we can do to help!
All the staff are excellent, really helpful, top quality eliquids at really good prices, highly recommend
Thank you for your review, Nicky! Please be sure to let us know if we can help in the future and we look forward to your next visit to our store!
Usually when I come into the shop Tom or Stefan serve me ,I must say they are a credit to shop ,polite and always happy to serve,they are respectful of covid regulations . Always nice to see them. Kate
Thank you for your kind review, Ms Tilbury! We will be sure to pass the message along to Tom and Stefan and we are happy to hear you have a good experience when shopping with us! Please do let us know if we can help at all in the future!
Stefan was polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Very good prices, for quality items. I will be back.
Thank you for your review, Katrina! We will be sure to pass the message along to Stefan and we look forward to your next visit!
Very helpful friendly service, was my first visit today and I will be back.
Thank you for your gleaming review, Zoe! Do let us know if we can assist in the future!
Always really polite and reliable all the time, every time, can’t fault them brilliant shop and people
Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to your next visit!
I always use medusa juice for all my vape needs, the staff are friendly and helpful and always spend time making sure you know what your buying
Thank you for your kind review, Ross! We are always happy to hear that our customers have a good experience shopping with us! Be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can assist with!
Always good Service and always happy to help
Thank you for your kind review, Jamie! We are glad to hear you got good service when shopping with us!
Great products staff very knowledgeable and helpfull always top service as it should be done thanks guys
Thank you for your review, Richard! We will be sure to pass this message along to the staff team! Please do let us know if we can assist in the future!
These guys can't do enough to help. Got a noobie question? They'll talk you through it. Looking for something but not sure what? They'll find it. And the stock is always fun and interesting. Would recommend, thumbs up.
Thank you for your gleaming review, Casper! We are very happy to hear you were able to get the information you needed in an easy to understand format! Please do let us know if we can assist in the future!
Medusa Juice Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 95 reviews