Inkvisible Tattoo Removal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inkvisible Tattoo Removal
Read Inkvisible Tattoo Removal Reviews

About Inkvisible Tattoo Removal:

At Inkvisible Tattoo Removal we are driven by our desire to provide all our clients with the very best laser tattoo and semi-permanent make-up removal treatments – which is why we have invested heavily in the best equipment and training.

info@inkvisible.co.uk

95 West Regent Street, Glasgow

Tell us how Inkvisible Tattoo Removal made you happy
I first spoke to Scott on the phone, where he explained the process in great detail. That gave me peace of mind that these guys knew their stuff. After the patch test, all was good, and I had my first session. A bit nippy (as expected!), but the cooling system that Inkvisible has was a nice touch to help keep things comfortable. Throughly recommended!
Been going to Scott since April - takes great care of me everytime and knows everything about tattoo removal. Had been going to Hepcat tattoo (shitehole btw) and had 3 doses of tattoo removal but after my first session at Inkvisible I know they were cowboys. Tattoo lightened more after my first session with Inkvisible than the 3 I'd had previously elsewhere.
I had my first session with Scott today to remove ink from an exploding weld which had effectively tattooed my forehead. Scott was very thorough in explaining how it would all work and the process involved. The clinic is beautiful, spotlessly clean and Scott is a lovely guy who clearly knows his stuff. The treatment itself wasn’t painful either, the area now feels a little sensitive but not sore. Looking forward to my next session.
Scott is friendly & knowledgeable, explaining the whole laser removal process in detail and answering any questions. Pricing is reasonable as its charged by time rather than tattoo size. Equipment is great & lasers/settings used are tailored to your tattoo rather than using a ‘one size fits all’ approach’; I’ve had dramatically better results in 4 sessions with Inkvisible than I had with 4 sessions at the previous place I used to go to (which works out more economical in the long term too!!). Nothing bad to say at all & wish I’d discovered them sooner - if you’re hesitating just book!
Scott was amazing and put me so at ease, he explained the process so well and did an amazing job!
Having had a bad experience with laser tattoo removal in the past, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company. Scott is very knowledgable and reassuring. The clinic is fantastic; very clean and calming. You’re made to feel so comfortable from start to finish and everything about the process is explained in great detail. My removal is coming along nicely!
I have just had my third session with Scott and honestly it’s been the best and nicest experience! Scott provides so much information on the whole process and makes you feel so at ease he’s always there for any queries you have even after your session
I had my third session with Scott today and I’m really pleased with the results so far! Scott & Michelle are so lovely. Would definitely recommend Inkvisible Tattoo Removal to anyone considering getting rid of tattoo. Scott is so down to earth and explains everything really well. You’ll be in great hands!
Smooth process from start to finish
I highly recommend invisible tattoo removal. The guy knew his stuff, talked me through step by step. Was very friendly and made me feel comfortable throughout the laser treatment, from beginning to end. Great service and price.
Genuinely couldn’t be happier! Had laser done in past in tattoo shops and no where near the quality of customer service or knowledge! From the consult to my actual first session just incredible and genuinely feel like they care about you as a person! I highly recommend to anyone stuck with something they hate! I’m so happy I chose inkvisible to start my journey with as I’ve had laser done in past elsewhere and was a waste of money! I wish I had had the education I got from my consult with inkvisible about the process and machines etc! Just world class!
Amazing experience. Really friendly and welcoming atmosphere. And the clinic it’s self is beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. The whole experience was great and well explained, Scott really knows what he’s talking about. I highly recommend Inkvisible if you’re in need of any of their services!
Clean, private professional. All you could ask for from a premise and practice
I was recommended this place by a friend, I’d been wanting to get my tattoo removed for years but I was really anxious about the whole process. Meeting Scott at my consultation, he really took his time to explain the whole process and how the machine works and what to expect in great detail. Having this explained in such a detailed way was so reassuring. In my first removal session I was extremely anxious but Scott does a great job at putting you at ease, and doesn’t rush you through it. Everything is very relaxed. After my first session, my healing process was exactly how Scott had described it would be so I knew everything to expect and he kept in touch all through the healing process to make sure everything was how it should be. I’ve just had my second session and I was so much more relaxed. I am really happy with the results and it’s really not as scary as I initially thought. Scott knows his stuff and creates such a welcoming environment.
Scott and Michelle very welcoming people the clinic is clean and the results are amazing would defo recommend getting tattoo removal here :)
This is my 5th treatment to remove a new tattoo & the results so far are amazing. Staff are friendly, warm & approachable. Premises are clean, immaculate & calming. Every part of the process is explained simply
Scott has been wonderful. During the consultation he was very informative and went into detail about the whole process. During my first session, he put my mind at ease and made sure I was comfortable. Scott is very friendly which helps as I'm a big scardey cat! The office is clean and welcoming. His staff are also very friendly and don't shy away from stopping to have a conversation. Thank you!
After having my consultation last week, I had my first session today with Scott. Very professional and exactly as explained in the Consultation. Next session booked 👍🏻 Highly recommend.
3rd session by Scott, professional and polite as always. Good progress so far and looking forward to see results after todays session. The premises is immaculate.
great experience, studio was immaculate, went over procedure in detail, explaining everything without the jargon, test went great, nice relaxing atmosphere.
Had my 3 session now. Scott such a great guy as always. As for the results, amazing so far. Cannot recommend enough.
Inkvisible Tattoo Removal is rated 5.0 based on 75 reviews