Corporate Wear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Corporate Wear
Read Corporate Wear Reviews

About Corporate Wear:

We provide a vast range of products comprising all types of corporate clothing, from t-shirts and polos to smarter wear such as suits, shirts and blouses. These can be supplied either with or without company logos.

Corporate Wear operates from facilities in Essex and Buckinghamshire. We carry out both printing and embroidery in-house, which means we can offer printed or embroidered workwear to clients at the most competitive prices.

victoria@corporatewearltd.co.uk

4 Buckwins SquareBurnt Mills Industrial EstateBasildon

Tell us how Corporate Wear made you happy
I always find the company very professional and the ladies are very helpful and I will carry on using corporate wear in the near future. The service is very efficient and good.
The County College JCR Exec ordered our annual uniform hoodies and polo shirts as we have done in previous years. The products were competitively priced, arrived quickly and look great!
The service is exemplary with knowledgeable friendly staff assisting throughout and the products are of a high standard and speedily dispatched. I can fully recommend this company as I have been using them for years for all my staff uniform needs.
Very friendly service and fast delivery. Would order again.
We've been using Corporate Wear for a number of years and have been impressed by the responsive, friendly and professional service throughout this time. The uniforms are of good quality and work well in our busy nursery.
Very efficient order method, helpful staff who respond to any queries promptly and who are friendly and courteous.
Great value, great quality and speedy delivery !
I've used corporate wear for many years now always 100% happy with the quality of service and finished product, outstanding company to deal with!
Corporate Wear is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews