Corporate Wear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Corporate Wear
Read Corporate Wear Reviews

About Corporate Wear:

We provide a vast range of products comprising all types of corporate clothing, from t-shirts and polos to smarter wear such as suits, shirts and blouses. These can be supplied either with or without company logos.

Corporate Wear operates from facilities in Essex and Buckinghamshire. We carry out both printing and embroidery in-house, which means we can offer printed or embroidered workwear to clients at the most competitive prices.

victoria@corporatewearltd.co.uk

4 Buckwins SquareBurnt Mills Industrial EstateBasildon

Tell us how Corporate Wear made you happy
Fantastic service and great quality and customer service 5 stars
I have used Corporate Wear for many years and their service and attention to detail is exemplary. You always get quick replies to any queries and are kept up to date with your order. The quality of their products are excellent and they always offer guidance, if needed, not just to the more expensive items but to ones that fit the needs of the customer. You get a very personalised service which is hard to come by these days of automated systems. Delivery is very quick and any issues are dealt with immediately. Great products. Excellent service. Lovely people.
Ordered a number of items. Easy to order, and arrived quickly. Great quality in the jumpers I bought. Thank you
Great service
Rowan was so helpful, great customer service, product was great and fast delivery. Would happily recommend and use again.
Despite these very tricky plague times the service provided has been excellent and I am very happy with our embroidered gilets.
I've been ordering my driving school clothing from these guys for the last 10 years. Never been disappointed and thoroughly pleased with the service and advise when I've needed it. The quality is excellent, the embroidery still looks fresh and the colours are still vibrant years later. The cost is always less than I thought it would be and delivery always quicker than I expect.
Communication from start to finish was excellent, turn around was quick and price was very competitive. Dealt with a lovely lady and the end result was spot on. Very pleased with my corporate face masks.
Corporate Wear 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Great service, quick delivery, pleased with items - thank you.
Excellent service. Quick and extremely help. Would highly recommend.
Great customer service, quick, simple, clear, friendly. Good quality printing and a huge variety of products. They are my favourite supplier, highly recommended.
Great customer service, prompt delivery and great value products
Confirmation of orders comes swiftly which is very good, there just seems inconsistency in lead time of products delivered, sometimes it only takes few days another times it takes few weeks. Overall happy with the service
Good quality workwear, nothing too much trouble, sales team always very helpful. We have our logo embroidered on our workwear so timing for that to be add has to be factored into delivery timing. Items are always supplied to a high standard in the time stated. I'd be happy to recommend Corporate Wear to anyone considering ordering worlk wear from them.
Very efficient service, products were of a good quality and exactly as ordered. Were happy to facilitate my order being collected as soon as it was ready
Thanks for getting our order done in such short notice!
(REL01) -
Great services and good quality t-shirt. Wanted a one off print and was not an issue, would recommend.
Excellent service as always
Great company! We always use you. Great quality goods, fast efficient service. Can not fault the customer service. Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service on my order of custom T-Shirt prints, especially while in lockdown due to COVID-19, couldn’t ask for anything more.
Corporate Wear is rated 4.89 based on 28 reviews