Corporate Wear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Corporate Wear
Read Corporate Wear Reviews

About Corporate Wear:

We provide a vast range of products comprising all types of corporate clothing, from t-shirts and polos to smarter wear such as suits, shirts and blouses. These can be supplied either with or without company logos.

Corporate Wear operates from facilities in Essex and Buckinghamshire. We carry out both printing and embroidery in-house, which means we can offer printed or embroidered workwear to clients at the most competitive prices.

victoria@corporatewearltd.co.uk

4 Buckwins SquareBurnt Mills Industrial EstateBasildon

Tell us how Corporate Wear made you happy
Great customer service, prompt delivery and great value products
Good quality workwear, nothing too much trouble, sales team always very helpful. We have our logo embroidered on our workwear so timing for that to be add has to be factored into delivery timing. Items are always supplied to a high standard in the time stated. I'd be happy to recommend Corporate Wear to anyone considering ordering worlk wear from them.
Very efficient service, products were of a good quality and exactly as ordered. Were happy to facilitate my order being collected as soon as it was ready
Thanks for getting our order done in such short notice!
(REL01) -
Great services and good quality t-shirt. Wanted a one off print and was not an issue, would recommend.
Excellent service as always
Great company! We always use you. Great quality goods, fast efficient service. Can not fault the customer service. Highly recommended.
Excellent customer service on my order of custom T-Shirt prints, especially while in lockdown due to COVID-19, couldn’t ask for anything more.
The service is exemplary with knowledgeable friendly staff assisting throughout and the products are of a high standard and speedily dispatched.
I can fully recommend this company as I have been using them for years for all my staff uniform needs.
Very friendly service and fast delivery. Would order again.
We've been using Corporate Wear for a number of years and have been impressed by the responsive, friendly and professional service throughout this time. The uniforms are of good quality and work well in our busy nursery.
Very efficient order method, helpful staff who respond to any queries promptly and who are friendly and courteous.
Great value, great quality and speedy delivery !
I've used corporate wear for many years now always 100% happy with the quality of service and finished product, outstanding company to deal with!
Corporate Wear is rated 4.82 based on 17 reviews