Central Lofts & Extensions Reviews

Specialist in Loft conversions

02037406059

enquiries@centrallofts.uk

4 Old park Lane, London,

Service was excellent. Fitters were great, very courteous and tidy. Many thanks to Renatas .Would have no hesitation in recommending company and fitters.
Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 24th April 2021 Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 24th April 2021
From the initial meeting discussing what i would like i could not be happier. Nothing seemed too much and nothing seemed impossible. For such a big project for me and my family, Central Lofts put us at ease with honest answers to all our questions and worries. David was helpful and was always available via phone to answer questions we had. Renatas who was our contracts manager was always helpful and very responsive to questions during the project. No matter what time of the day, i felt i could message him or call and ask any necessary questions we had. As for the works, from day 1 everything went smooth. All the builders for each team were pleasant, clean and very helpful in building a conversion suited to us. During the build they would ask us what would be better as any job, the initial plans may not be what is suited to us. I could not be happier. The work itself was 5 star. No corners were cut which put us at ease in trusting Central lofts. The finish product was amazing and i have zero regrets. A loft conversion is a big job to an average person, but not to central lofts. It seemed effortless although i can assure you it wasn't. I highly, highly recommend this company and will for sure be using them again. Many thanks to Central Lofts for an amazing job and sending amazing workers.
Central Lofts & Extensions just finished my loft conversion in SE18 and I’m very happy with the end result. The whole team worked very hard and the project manager, Renatas, was always helpful and went out of his way to get everything sorted. Would recommend them for sure.
Thank you for your review!
We hired them for a loft conversion. They did a very bad job. We hired Central Lofts to convert the loft of our semi-detached house. They lied about the level of service they would provide, and did a terrible job of constructing the new room. First, they told us they had a "team of architects", when they have never employed an architect. The original design they showed us turns out to have been put together by the owner's son, which would have collapsed the first floor of our house if they had gone through with it as it was drawn. What was actually built was what the builders decided to do to fix this catastrophic flaw. They didn't consult us about whether it was what we wanted, and no-one with any suitable qualifications checked whether it was structurally sound before it was built. They also promised "on site project management", and went to great lengths on their website to describe how customer focussed they are. None of this was true. Our project manager came on site exactly once during the build. The level of communication at all points during the build was terrible, with no-one telling us what was going on, and (for a long period of time) with no-one on site who spoke English. The quality of the build was also very poor. The roof felt was punctured in a large number of places, and there was inadequate ventilation built into the new roof (which is essential to prevent mould). They were gluing tiles in place, and were using hanging brackets to support roof beams. The structural beams were fastened onto supports with bolts that were clearly inadequate, and the roof beams themselves were constructed from multiple planks of wood, not joined together in a sufficiently sturdy manner to support the roof they put on top. Finally, the safety standards employed during the construction were woefully insufficient. The scaffolding was built to hold one tonne, and can be seen to be visibly bent by the weight of materials they stacked on top of it (much more than one tonne). The old tiles were dropped from the top of the scaffold into a skip beside the street, with very little concern for anyone below. While they were being removed there were also large chunks of material falling to the ground at random, with one large pointed piece of tile falling from the roof to within a couple of metres of our back door, and which would have caused a terrible injury if it had landed on anyone. In short, I am surprised they are allowed to trade with the level of misleading information that they provide on their website. They constructed an unplanned, and badly made dormer on our house, without properly consulting with us about what they were doing, and without due regard for our safety, or the safety of anyone walking past. It's going to cost a lot of money to fix the mess they've made, and quite frankly I wish I had never heard of them.
Central Lofts supported us to achieve our planning approval with ease and without any problems. Very happy with the service I have received as they have followed through and met expectations!
Very happy with final outcome, thank you! Best, Alex.
Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 11th April 2021
The Contract Manager: Renatas is a true asset to the company. His professional and calm manner is just top notch and always puts the customer first in...
Thank you Gareth, Your review matters a lot to our team. Renatas is all smiles now on seeing your review.
Central lofts did a fantastic job on our L shape loft conversion. The additional two bedrooms and bathroom have really helped us with space for our family of 6 since we’ve been working from home. The contracts manager was always responsive when answering any questions we had and was also helpful in arranging additional work to our home that we asked to be done halfway through our loft. We are delighted with their work and would not hesitate to use them again!
Thank you Jack, We are glad you are enjoying in the new loft space.
Recently had our loft converted in Bromley by these guys and they were great. Planning permission was approved which they handled efficiently and the end result is a great addition to our home. Very pleased
Thank you Bart for your lovely review. This really made our day
I had a good experience with Central Lofts who completed my loft conversion. The high standard of professionalism of the company and all their tradesman throughout have left me and my family very pleased with the end result. Especially during the current times of Covid they have been very respectful and accommodating. All the guys on site worked extremely hard and finished our loft in 7 weeks which was amazing. We would definitely recommend anyone to use their services.
Thank you George for your lovely review, Yes, as mentioned by you, we make sure we follow all the Covid 19 precautions and deliver your loft as you dreamt it of.
Very professional company, they adhered to a high standard of work. Clean and efficient, and completed the job ahead of schedule which I was most pleased about. Couldn’t recommended them anymore. 5 star service.
Thank you for your review!
The team from Central Lofts were professional throughout our loft conversion, they over delivered on the end result. I am now looking for a new project and will not think twice about instructing these guys to carry out the works.
Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 18th March 2021 Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 18th March 2021 Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 18th March 2021
I would highly recommend central lofts, they completed a shell loft conversion in winchmore hill and it went all according to plan.
Thank you for your review!
I would have no hesitation in using Central Lofts again. We found them helpful from start to finish with any queries or problems and calls were always returned on the same day. The workmanship was to a very high standard and the work was completed when it was supposed to. We have used their design and build services for our total house development. Having completed the loft conversion on our house Central lofts then moved their team to focus on the side and rear house extension. We set a fairly high end expectations for the finished product and the end result is a few steps beyond what we have hoped for. Having completed the loft conversion and ground floor house extension successfully exceeding our expectations I would have no hesitation to highly recommend Central Lofts.
Thank you for your review!
Although I didn’t proceed to have the dormer extension completed as I bought a different property to the one quoted. I did speak to Huw about a quote and he was a very informative, and spent 30 minutes on the phone talking in detail about the process which I really valued. I felt like he was honest and educational. I now feel very informed about dormer extensions and would highly recommend his service to others.
Thank you for your review!
We had Central Lofts in to convert our loft and they did a brilliant job. Even during a pandemic all the workers were really professional and respectful. Highly recommend to use them
Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Our experience with Central Lofts was great from start to finish. Great advice and support during sales. Building of our loft conversion was complete ahead of schedule. Very efficient and all round helpful team of professionals. We are absolutely delighted with the end result and would gladly recommend this company to anyone.
Very impressed! Initially we were told by an architect that we did not have the correct space and height needed to have a 2nd floor loft room unless we lowered all our ceilings. Then a work colleague recommended Central lofts as a go to option for a second opinion. We then had the surveyor from Central lofts visit whom demonstrated that the work could be carried out using their experience without lowering the ceilings therefore enabling us to stay in our much loved home without moving house. Now we have a beautiful extra double bedroom with shower room which was signed off recently by building control. Thank you again to all at Central lofts!!
Thank you for your review!
The team from Central Lofts created an amazing loft extension at our property, they took their time to listen to our needs and brought our ideas to life. I could not recommend them more highly.
Thank you for your review!
We are very pleased with our new room that central lofts completed for us last month especially the design with all the space used to the maximum. A very big Thanks!
Thank you Samual. Your review made our day. We are glad you liked your new room. As you know we make sure the space is used to the maximum and hence we spend a lot of time for the design process. Thank you again for your review Regards, Team Central Lofts and Extensions
I had a loft converted for my Daughter earlier this year. It was completed within 8 weeks and on budget. We are very pleased with the works and high quality of finish and would highly recommend Central Lofts as A company Thank you for your hard work Peter
Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 8th March 2021