Central Lofts & Extensions Reviews

Specialist in Loft conversions

02037406059

enquiries@centrallofts.uk

4 Old park Lane, London,

Central Lofts supported us to achieve our planning approval with ease and without any problems. Very happy with the service I have received as they have followed through and met expectations!
Very happy with final outcome, thank you!

Best, Alex.
Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 11th April 2021
We recently had our loft converted by Central Lofts and Extensions. At first we were hesitating to start with the process owing to the present Covid pandemic. However, the team was so efficient in handling all our queries. I would like to mention about the Project Manager Renatas, who was very soft natured. He was a professional who knew the process in and out. Now we have a splendid loft room to spend some quality time with family. Thank you Central Lofts!
Thank you for your review!
The Contract Manager: Renatas is a true asset to the company. His professional and calm manner is just top notch and always puts the customer first in...
Thank you Gareth, Your review matters a lot to our team. Renatas is all smiles now on seeing your review.
Central lofts did a fantastic job on our L shape loft conversion. The additional two bedrooms and bathroom have really helped us with space for our family of 6 since we’ve been working from home.
The contracts manager was always responsive when answering any questions we had and was also helpful in arranging additional work to our home that we asked to be done halfway through our loft.
We are delighted with their work and would not hesitate to use them again!

We are glad you are enjoying in the new loft space.
Recently had our loft converted in Bromley by these guys and they were great. Planning permission was approved which they handled efficiently and the end result is a great addition to our home. Very pleased
Thank you Bart for your lovely review.

This really made our day
I had a good experience with Central Lofts who completed my loft conversion. The high standard of professionalism of the company and all their tradesman throughout have left me and my family very pleased with the end result. Especially during the current times of Covid they have been very respectful and accommodating. All the guys on site worked extremely hard and finished our loft in 7 weeks which was amazing.

We would definitely recommend anyone to use their services.
Thank you George for your lovely review,

Yes, as mentioned by you, we make sure we follow all the Covid 19 precautions and deliver your loft as you dreamt it of.
Very professional company, they adhered to a high standard of work. Clean and efficient, and completed the job ahead of schedule which I was most pleased about. Couldn’t recommended them anymore. 5 star service.
Thank you for your review!
The team from Central Lofts were professional throughout our loft conversion, they over delivered on the end result. I am now looking for a new project and will not think twice about instructing these guys to carry out the works.
Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 18th March 2021 Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 18th March 2021 Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 18th March 2021
I would highly recommend central lofts, they completed a shell loft conversion in winchmore hill and it went all according to plan.
Thank you for your review!
I would have no hesitation in using Central Lofts again. We found them helpful from start to finish with any queries or problems and calls were always returned on the same day. The workmanship was to a very high standard and the work was completed when it was supposed to.

We have used their design and build services for our total house development. Having completed the loft conversion on our house Central lofts then moved their team to focus on the side and rear house extension. We set a fairly high end expectations for the finished product and the end result is a few steps beyond what we have hoped for.

Having completed the loft conversion and ground floor house extension successfully exceeding our expectations I would have no hesitation to highly recommend Central Lofts.
Thank you for your review!
Although I didn’t proceed to have the dormer extension completed as I bought a different property to the one quoted. I did speak to Huw about a quote and he was a very informative, and spent 30 minutes on the phone talking in detail about the process which I really valued. I felt like he was honest and educational. I now feel very informed about dormer extensions and would highly recommend his service to others.
Thank you for your review!
We had Central Lofts in to convert our loft and they did a brilliant job. Even during a pandemic all the workers were really professional and respectful. Highly recommend to use them
Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Our experience with Central Lofts was great from start to finish. Great advice and support during sales. Building of our loft conversion was complete ahead of schedule. Very efficient and all round helpful team of professionals. We are absolutely delighted with the end result and would gladly recommend this company to anyone.
Very impressed!
Initially we were told by an architect that we did not have the correct space and height needed to have a 2nd floor loft room unless we lowered all our ceilings.
Then a work colleague recommended Central lofts as a go to option for a second opinion.
We then had the surveyor from Central lofts visit whom demonstrated that the work could be carried out using their experience without lowering the ceilings therefore enabling us to stay in our much loved home without moving house.
Now we have a beautiful extra double bedroom with shower room which was signed off recently by building control.
Thank you again to all at Central lofts!!
Thank you for your review!
The team from Central Lofts created an amazing loft extension at our property, they took their time to listen to our needs and brought our ideas to life. I could not recommend them more highly.
Thank you for your review!
We are very pleased with our new room that central lofts completed for us last month especially the design with all the space used to the maximum. A very big Thanks!
Thank you Samual.

Your review made our day. We are glad you liked your new room. As you know we make sure the space is used to the maximum and hence we spend a lot of time for the design process. Thank you again for your review

Regards,

Team Central Lofts and Extensions
I had a loft converted for my Daughter earlier this year.
It was completed within 8 weeks and on budget.
We are very pleased with the works and high quality of finish and would highly recommend Central Lofts as A company Thank you for your hard
work
Peter
Central Lofts & Extensions 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Thank you for your review!
Would completely recommend this company I have no bad things to say about anything. From the estimate visit to moving into the loft was a complete pleasure No fuss not much mess no stress. I wish you all at central lofts a great future. Keep up the great work.
I can only recommend this company, communication and work standards were very high and the extra loft space has improved our family life massively
Thanks to all the team for this life changing experience I will recommend them to my friends and family
Central Lofts & Extensions is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews