Bulhawk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulhawk

About Bulhawk:

The Bulhawk® brand is the foremost gazebo and marquee supplier in the United Kingdom. The Bulhawk® story began in 2010 and we have sold over ten thousand of our premium heavy duty gazebos since. Renowned for quality and durability the Bulhawk® name is synonymous with gazebos and marquees in the United Kingdom.

sales@bulhawk.co.uk

Unit 2, Crescent Industrial Park Peartree Lane Dudley West Midlands, Peartree Lane, Dudley

Tell us how Bulhawk made you happy
Bulhawk 5 star review on 7th September 2020
Graham A
Bulhawk 3 star review on 6th July 2020
Hannah T
More Photos & Videos
Purchased the BULHAWK 4.5 x 3 premium 40 plus for use at trade shows to with a new business venture www.saddleracksrus.co.uk
"WOW" cant believe the quality of this Gazebo, everything is heavy duty, even the quality of the bag.
Hope it performes as well as first impressions & will be sending photos when we have the stand all set up.
"MEGA BUY £299 DELIVERED THIS IS ONE SERIOUS PIECE OF KIT"
Excellent service with very helpful staff, and very pleased with the product. I needed a marquee that was easy to erect but heavy duty and this is perfect.
Great company to do business with, ordered the 4 x 4 pop up gazebo and purchased sides, used it for granddaughter birthday, completely waterproof, from ordering to delivery took 3 days.
Great product, great service and arrived on time
Easy ordering system. Extremely efficient in processing order and delivery.
Fantastic gazebo! We researched well, before choosing Bulhawk, great choice.
Brilliant customer service, (Thanks Nick ), speedy delivery of a very sturdy well made, easy to pop up and down.
Looking forward to many years of great get togethers with friends and family, not having to rely on the great British weather!
I highly recommend this gazebo, thank you Bulhawk
Bulhawk 5 star review on 15th September 2020 Bulhawk 5 star review on 15th September 2020 Bulhawk 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Thank you for the kind review :-) We're delighted that you are happy with the Gazebo. Thanks for choosing Bulhawk, Nick.
Fantastic gazebo! We did lots of research before choosing the Bulhawk. What a great choice.
Excellent customer service, very prompt delivery and very good product, easy to pop up and even easier to put down! Looking forward to lots of family/ friend get togethers, Don't have to rely on the great British weather now! :) Thankyou Bulhawk
Superb gazebo well made with fast delivery and at a great price.
Great quality product, everybody who has seen it has commented on this. Brilliant customer service as well.
Bulhawk 5 star review on 7th September 2020
Great product. Well engineered and looks fantastic. Very easy to put up and take down with a sturdy storage bag. Good customer service and delivery. Highly recommend Bulhawk awnings..
Good communication via email and very quick delivery. Neatly packaged and instructions for usage provided.
What an efficient company. From order to delivery was very slick.
Needed the gazebo in a hurry so emailed to check that delivery could be guaranteed by a specific date. A tall order during covid times.
I didnt pay any extra for swift delivery.
The most robust gazebo we have ever seen. Extremely strong framework in comparison with others. Pop up and literally minutes to assemble. Very smart. Grey proved to be a good choice as pale rather than a dark shade.
Delighted. Thank you.
Very impressed with Bullhawk gazebo. Strong legs and canopy and side walls are strong. Will stand upto high winds if anchored well. Awesome
Bulhawk 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE! Bulhawk are brilliant. We needed a strong heavy duty walled gazebo and searched everywhere and read many reviews. This company came up trumps.

We bought the 32 gauge version. It is awsome and delivered for £179! Get in!!!!😀
Excellent service and communication, delivery spot on and gazebo is great!
Very easy and pleasant to deal with - was able to deliver a new cover for my gazebo quickly and with no hassle.
Although I have yet to use my new gazebo I knew nothing less would do, it had to be a Bulhawk for me. I have seen them in action and they are the business. I ordered on a Sunday, received my gazebo on the Wednesday and found one of the side walls to be slightly marked. Customer service was second to none, I received a replacement part by return of post.
I cannot wait to use my new gazebo. A great company to do business with.
Excellent service, great quality at a very competitive price and super fast next day delivery at no cost
Quick delivery
Fast delivery - quality, strong well made awning that survived some very gusty winds. Looks as though this one will last.
Bulhawk is rated 4.90 based on 49 reviews