Bulhawk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulhawk
Read Bulhawk Reviews

About Bulhawk:

The Bulhawk® brand is the foremost gazebo and marquee supplier in the United Kingdom. The Bulhawk® story began in 2010 and we have sold over ten thousand of our premium heavy duty gazebos since. Renowned for quality and durability the Bulhawk® name is synonymous with gazebos and marquees in the United Kingdom.

sales@bulhawk.co.uk

Unit 2, Crescent Industrial Park Peartree Lane Dudley West Midlands, Peartree Lane

Tell us how Bulhawk made you happy
Bulhawk 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Jason E
Bulhawk 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Jason E
Bulhawk 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Stuart M
Bulhawk 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Jillian D
Very fast next day delivery and very polite delivery driver from Tuffnalls. I ordered a 3M X 4.5M PREMIUM 32 HEAVY DUTY POP UP GAZEBO, we are delighted with the quality of the item and how easy it is to put up. Would highly recommend.
Bulhawk 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Great services. Really helpful staff on the phone Fully recommend Bulhawk not just for the high quality gazibo but great after sales services as well
Very impressed with the overall quality of all aspects of the gazebo. Ordering was easy and delivery was quick, within a week.
I was highly impressed right from the very first email interaction with Jon who responded to my enquiry quickly. My ordered gazebo arrived promptly (3m x 6m) and was first used a couple of weeks later. It is fantastic. Everything about it screams quality from the frame itself to the clips to raise the height, to the actual canopy itself which is clearly waterproof and is reinforced at all the weak points! I've since been back and ordered a couple of bags to store the canopy and side walls, and have been equally impressed with the service and quality. For anyone fed up with replacing their cheap pop up gazebos every few years, get a Bulhawk. Thanks Jon and team.
Fantastic service, great products and great quality as opposed to others I have bought in the past! British Company.
The gazebo was delivered next day the service by Jon was excellent he kept me informed of my offer for a 3x4.5 pop up gazebo which I am very pleased about it has good robust legs far superior to other gazebos and the sides are of good quality too Bulhawk are customer orientated they have very good customer feedback and I would not hesitate in recommending them to my friends I shall use them in the future should I need another gazebo Sue
We had to wait a while for Bulhawk to get in what we needed in the requisite colour and what impressed me most was that they would not allow us to order and pay for something they could not immediately supply. When they did become available, the ordering process was very simple and the turnaround time quite amazing. Not only that, but they telephoned to say that we had ordered something we would not need and refunded the relevant amount of money. Excellent company, would buy here again with pleasure.
Excellent Gazebo, easy to erect and to put down
Brilliant customer service with a speedy response to any enquiry. Really impressed so far and yet to put the gazebo up.
Amazing service from a brill company! Really quick delivery and great communication on any queries I had. I bought the Premium 32 in grey and its perfect. Suits every need I have for it. Its robust, the sides and canopy are well made and it has been out in the rain and it is, as it says it is, waterproof! Cannot recommend Bullhawk enough
Very well made. Well worth the money. Customer service very quick to reply, very impressed.
Fantastic speed of delivery it's strong solid and the material is very very thick what a fantastic gazbo well worth the money very happy
Absolutely great service from start to finish, helpful staff via phone calls and very fast delivery, Excellent product,x
I cannot recommend Bulhawk highly enough. Their customer service is as awesome as their products. I will never buy from anywhere else again. Absolutely 5 star all the way!
After emailing about a couple of questions I had about the Bulhawk 32. Received a quick response and helpful advice to buy the Bulhawk 32 over the Bulhawk 40 being a mobile valeter. Really happy with the gazebo easy to put up and down and really good quality.
The best service you could wish for !! Overnight delivery !!
Before I purchased I read all the reviews for the 3m x 3m 32 heavy duty Gazebo, and they are correct. It’s very strong compared to our previous Gazebo. Well worth the money. This Gazebo is so easy to put up even for pensioners !! Haven’t used the sides as yet ( may not be long with our UK weather ) . Hope to get many years out of it.
Brought a 4.5m x 3 m fantastic quality very easy to put up and the bag with wheels massive bonus worth every penny
The quality of the product is exceptional and easy to put up. Very impressed and extremely happy
QuicK service. Great customer service too
Couldn't ask for better. The gazebo is great quality and built to stand the wind. I ordered it Thursday afternoon and it was with me monday morning.
Bulhawk is rated 4.95 based on 314 reviews