Bulhawk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulhawk
Read Bulhawk Reviews

About Bulhawk:

The Bulhawk® brand is the foremost gazebo and marquee supplier in the United Kingdom. The Bulhawk® story began in 2010 and we have sold over ten thousand of our premium heavy duty gazebos since. Renowned for quality and durability the Bulhawk® name is synonymous with gazebos and marquees in the United Kingdom.

sales@bulhawk.co.uk

Unit 2, Crescent Industrial Park Peartree Lane Dudley West Midlands, Peartree Lane

Tell us how Bulhawk made you happy
Bulhawk 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Kev K
Bulhawk 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Sergio G
Great service and product
Had a little misunderstanding on order instructions re date Gazebo was needed which was partly my fault . Emailed Bulhawk to ask where delivery was. Excellent customer service as company called me back immediately and made sure that the Gazebo was despatched straight away to arrive in time for daughter's 18th garden party. Lovely sturdy and well made product which we are very pleased with. We have side panels and leg weights too. Good quality bag included with wheels.
Great customer service, great product. Easy to use website, simple to order, turned up when they said it would and is a rugged high quality solution. I've used a number of these in Commercial applications that are less rugged and less sturdy than this unit.

Maybe having the carry case as an option on the order page would have saved me having to place two orders.
Purchased the 2.5m x 2.5m gazebo a few weeks ago now. Easy and straight forward enough to put up on your own, took me about 20 mins but that was including all four side walls.
Very satisfied with product sturdy and well made.
Only problem was of my own doing when I left it out overnight when strong winds occurred which weren't forecasted. I had the weights on the legs which kept the frame in place but the strength of the wind bent the tops of two legs.
I spoke with the manager John who was a great help and arranged replacement legs which
I later fitted myself.
Great company to deal with fast and efficient.
Great product but be aware of using in strong winds.
Bulhawk 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Really helpful. Speedy delivery. Thank you
Bulhawk is a great company that delivers high quality products on time. The sales support you receive from them is outstanding. Very impressive delivery service (next day). You know that you are working with a 5* company when you are purchasing high quality products at reasonable prices, that are designed to last.
Looking forward to using my gazebo throughout the year.
The BEST gazebo I've ever owned, all parts available to replace if needed, and the aftersales team is the best I've encountered, so helpful and polite.
Delivery arrived promptly and product was as expected. Now filled with sand and ready to attach to my gazebo. Happy with the service thanks.
Very pleased with the quality and delivery exceptionally quick. Not had the weather to try it in the frame yet so when i do i will update my review.
Excellent product, excellent price, excellent fast service. Highly recommend!
Fabulous service with responsive and helpful communication. The canopy is missing a loop for the corner guy rope, but I suspect this is why it was in the clearance department? So far so good!
Delivered as promised even changed the delivery address for me because the delivery was going to be much FASTER than I expected! Great product strong, sturdy and heavy. Small issue with small tear in the canopy, emailed a picture and expected to wait a long time for a reply. But NO a prompt and polite reply from sales manager Jon with several options to choose from, SEVERAL with an apology! Situation sorted to the satisfaction of all. Highly recommend the company and the product seems amazing. A big thank you to Jon Higgs for your care and attention!
Excellent customer service. Delivered on time. One small defect was rectified immediately
Great quality gazebo, 3m x 3m. Very sturdy, easy to put up, we named him Gary!
We recently purchased a Premium 32 3x4.5m with side panels. Both we and our neighbours are very impressed with it - so much so that our neighbours now want one. Jon was extremely helpful during the purchase process and we will recommend this product to friends.
Quick delivery and a top quality product.
Excellent service, especially during a pandemic getting my gazebo to NI within 3 days. Since putting it up the winds have been extremely gusty but with the double sand bag legs weights in place the structure has remained very stable. So far I cant recommend Bulhawk highly enough!
Absolutely delighted with the quality of my Gazebo and the first class response I had to a minor issue which was immediately rectified.
I would definitely recommend Bulhawk products to family and friends.
Excellent product, speedy service, very happy
A top quality product which was delivered very quickly.
Bulhawk is rated 4.92 based on 179 reviews