Bulhawk Reviews

5 Rating 537 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Bulhawk
Read Bulhawk Reviews

About Bulhawk:

The Bulhawk® brand is the foremost gazebo and marquee supplier in the United Kingdom. The Bulhawk® story began in 2010 and we have sold over ten thousand of our premium heavy duty gazebos since. Renowned for quality and durability the Bulhawk® name is synonymous with gazebos and marquees in the United Kingdom.

sales@bulhawk.co.uk

Unit 2, Crescent Industrial Park Peartree Lane Dudley West Midlands, Peartree Lane

Tell us how Bulhawk made you happy
Bulhawk 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Carole S
Bulhawk 5 star review on 20th April 2022
Will D
Bulhawk 5 star review on 1st March 2022
David B
Charlotte M
Very fast next day delivery and very polite delivery driver from Tuffnalls. I ordered a 3M X 4.5M PREMIUM 32 HEAVY DUTY POP UP GAZEBO, we are delighted with the quality of the item and how easy it is to put up. Would highly recommend.
Bulhawk 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Absolutely brilliant I requested my buisness printed on the valance was in communication with the gentleman via email , I then changed my mind on the wording and colour was all perfect to my specifications, great quality gazebo would highly recommend
I would like to thank the Bulhawk team for despatching the gazebo immediately so that I had it for an event.
My husband bought me the gazebo which is fantastic easy to put up and looks professional.I bought the bags to carry the sides and roof so useful. A very prompt professional service on both purchases thank you.
I bought a 3x3 Bullhawk gazebo a couple of years ago and it’s been brilliant! Really sturdy and strong. It is heavy but such quality isn’t going to be light. Unfortunately it was put away wet last year and the white canopy has Is suffering from bad mildew. (My fault) So I ordered a replacement in grey which arrived in a couple of days in time for my brother’s wedding. And I prefer the grey to the white as well! Great, good quality product, great, good quality and fast service Excellent all round!
Quality made Gazebo, one of the best on the market, bought a few cheaper gazebo’s and they only lasted one summer. Highly recommend.
I had seen an acquaintance who had a similar Gazebo from Bulhawk and at the Golf Club where I am Senior's Captain, it was decided that we would purchase the same. I ordered a 3 x 4.5 meter, with sides, and having received it that was the size that we required for our use. I cannot fault the delivery, whatsoever, I ordered it on a Monday and it arrived the following day, with full instructions. The only point I would make and this is NOT a criticism, whatsoever, it took more than two people on the first occasion to erect and longer than five minutes, HOWEVER, once one is conversant with the procedure to erect the gazebo then I can fully appreciate that it would take the number of persons and time to do so as stated. The quality of the Gazebo is extremely good and I would recommend it to anyone who is considering the purchase of a Gazebo, this is, the Company to consider. I am impressed with the quality of the panels, and the framework of the entire product.
We are very pleased with the product and it is currently working at a ten day event. Good quality product with a wide range of spare parts and excellent service and supply. We like the colour it spot on for us, just a learning curve putting it up on slopping ground but great best one we have had to date. Our MD is very pleased.
Amazing service, very quick and efficient.
The Bulhawk company make good products, delivery was super fast even to Northern Ireland, competitively priced.
Fantastic service overall - loss of a star only because of choice of courier... DHL are awful. I was hoping to get these in time for the weekend as I had events to attend but because of them the delivery was delayed until the following Monday (they claimed they attempted delivery on Friday and that I was out, but this was an outright lie)
Great service, very fast delivery. Everything was protected well in the packaging, so very pleased with that.
After erecting my gazebo for the first time l noticed a manufacturing flaw . I contacted Jon by e-mail and a new part was sent out the next day without any quibble. Not only is the gazebo of good quality but the after sale service is excellent.
I would've like to have an option without your logo. Kind regards Cristian
Excellent service, ordered replacement door curtain with double zips, arrived quickly and perfect fit just needed turning up as old model curtains shorter.
So pleased with this gazebo it’s strong , tough and yet very delightful to look at and sit in .
Really pleased with the ease of ordering online and the communication regarding the superfast delivery of items ordered would highly recommend
Excellent quality perfect fit.👍
The product is excellent quality and delivered as promised.
I received my order very fast and was extremely pleased with the quality of my gazebo. Hopefully it will last for many years to come.
First class Ordered gazebo arrived promptly. Customer service ***** Gazebo ***** Definitely recommend
Bulhawk is rated 4.96 based on 537 reviews