Bulhawk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulhawk

About Bulhawk:

The Bulhawk® brand is the foremost gazebo and marquee supplier in the United Kingdom. The Bulhawk® story began in 2010 and we have sold over ten thousand of our premium heavy duty gazebos since. Renowned for quality and durability the Bulhawk® name is synonymous with gazebos and marquees in the United Kingdom.

sales@bulhawk.co.uk

Unit 2, Crescent Industrial Park Peartree Lane Dudley West Midlands, Peartree Lane

Tell us how Bulhawk made you happy
Very happy with my purchase good quality product thanks Bulhawk.
Ordering, payment, communication and delivery very efficient, lack of product choice and colours on the website dissapointing, but they were not alone, but glad I chose Bulhawk. Dont expect the 5 minutes quoted to erect if you also buy walls. It would be faster if they connected by zips, but velcro fastening is never the easiest fixing. Once up the Gazebo is very sturdy, but I did buy the sand bags to help secure the unit.
Super simple process with fast delivery, product is as described amazing quality and easy to assemble.
thankyou Bullhawk very quick delivery and a fantastic product!
Put mine up for the first time this morning and its saved my day.!!
Bulhawk 5 star review on 8th January 2021
So far so good - as expected and dispatched immediately. Good communication from the start.
Had previously experienced heavy duty commercial hire grade pop ups and so far im impressed with how it compares - pretty much a scaled back version at a fraction of the price.
Fast delivery!
Excellent service. Ordered on Monday evening and arrived Wednesday. Great quality.
Good quality product at a fair price with good communication and service.
Good quality
Very impressive service - delivered really quickly and ahead of expectations.
I ordered a Bulhawk® 3m x 3m Premium 32 Heavy Duty Pop Up Gazebo yesterday morning and it arrived today. I put it up this afternoon and must say its a very sturdy good quality product. I have already recommended it to friends. Excellent value and a very quick delivery.
I have bought many gazebos before but nothing comes close to this, I looked around for 2-3 weeks and from what i have seen i could not find anything that matches this price point so i just went for it a little apprehensive (as i was looking at others for gdp200-240) but honestly to my surprise the quality from the frame to material used on covering seems very sturdy and much better than i've seen before, this is definitely value for money and would recommend you don't waste time looking around as what i have seen nothing come close this, If you buy this you will not be disappointed, i cant recommenced this enough
simple to order from. Placed order on Sat, product arrived Tues morning. No problems, very pleased, thank you.
Good quality, fast and accurate delivery.
Very pleased.
Good quality, easy to set up. Keeping me dry while detailing 🚗 Definitely recommended 100%
Bulhawk 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Cracked it out for the first time at the weekend. Very impressed with the build quality.
Great product. I am confident this should stand all elements of the weather comfortably.
Really impressed. Great pop up gazebo and really sturdy
So far, so good. Feels pretty sturdy. Holes in the feet allowed me to screw them to the deck. The included guy ropes have helped secure it.
Bulhawk 5 star review on 6th December 2020 Bulhawk 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Brilliant service, ordered and was with me the same day, had trouble putting it up and they were quick to respond.

Gazebo is outstanding, saved my business this year 🙏🏼
Bulhawk 5 star review on 5th December 2020
We are extremely satisfied with the gazebo. It is exceptional quality. We also had a dealing with after sales, and I can honestly say the service was the best I have ever received. Absolutely brilliant. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend unreservedly
Bulhawk is rated 4.92 based on 95 reviews