Bulhawk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulhawk
Read Bulhawk Reviews

About Bulhawk:

The Bulhawk® brand is the foremost gazebo and marquee supplier in the United Kingdom. The Bulhawk® story began in 2010 and we have sold over ten thousand of our premium heavy duty gazebos since. Renowned for quality and durability the Bulhawk® name is synonymous with gazebos and marquees in the United Kingdom.

sales@bulhawk.co.uk

Unit 2, Crescent Industrial Park Peartree Lane Dudley West Midlands, Peartree Lane

Tell us how Bulhawk made you happy
Very fast next day delivery and very polite delivery driver from Tuffnalls. I ordered a 3M X 4.5M PREMIUM 32 HEAVY DUTY POP UP GAZEBO, we are delighted with the quality of the item and how easy it is to put up. Would highly recommend.
Bulhawk 5 star review on 12th July 2021
I found Bulhawk on the web while searching for a cheap gazebo for a birthday party. I ordered it on 18th November Thursday late morning and it came the very next day by 10.30 am. The customer service was second to none. The Gazebo was the 3m X4.5m with sides. it was fantastic, it was great value for money. The build quality was excellent, and it was robust enough for the strong wind and rain we had on the night, we did not even get wet. All I can say is first class cannot recommend highly enough. Ben In North Wales.
Very happy with my gazebo. Strong and sturdy. Very well made. Strengthened in the correct places.
Haven't erected gazebo yet will be next week
Fantastic quality product speedy service only let down by Royal Mail. Would definitely buy from again.
Ordered new cover for 3x4.5 gazebo. It was delivered within two days. Beautifully bundled so it will be easy to store until we erect the structure up again for the summer. Only problem is that there is no paperwork with the parcel that confirms it is indeed 3x4.5 so we are crossing fingers that there has been no confusion! We have had the Bulhawk gazebo for three summers and had no problems with it at all. Indeed the current cover is still viable, though a bit faded and showing signs of age, hence the replacement.
Excellent service, thank you very much
First class product, fast delivery. Would highly recommend
Good, strong case which fitted our gazebo perfectly....
Very good product And great customer service
Great product and brilliant customer service.
Customer service is second to none. My gazebo arrived within 24hrs of ordering. Overall I'm extremely satisfied and will certainly recommend them to others.
Very impressed with my purchase. Very easy to set up and to take down too. 5 Stars
Very fast delivery, and feels very good quality based on previous cheaper purchases although I have not had chance to erect this yet. Up to now very impressed. Philip Hill
1st class product and service well made and east to erect
Really is heavy duty and fully waterproof. Needs at least 2 people to assemble. Very sturdy in the winds when fixed down properly. I screwed each foot down to a paving slab which does the trick. Best one I've come across. The reviews were right.
This was set up for a family get together it’s absolutely perfect for what we needed.
Extremely happy with my gazebo. Arrived earlier then expected. Premium quality is worth every penny, extremely well build and easy to put up. Perfect to keep the rain and wind out when your hosting a party in winter months! The after service Jon provided us was outstanding! 💯 High recommend. Thanks Jon.
Very nice good product well recommend
Excellent customer service. Even replied to my email on a weekend. Gazebo was delivered the next day. Gazebo quality is excellent.
Purchased the bulhawk 3x4.5 for my valeting business Great quality product, easy to erect when you have done it a couple of times Would I recommend this product……. Absolutely
Bulhawk is rated 4.96 based on 444 reviews