Body Aid Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body Aid Solutions Ltd
Read Body Aid Solutions Ltd  Reviews

About Body Aid Solutions Ltd :

Body Aid Solutions was founded in 2010. With some of the leading experts in the industry delivering our training courses. Our mission is simply to deliver personal trainer courses that will help raise standards through out the health and fitness industry by giving our students the skills and confidence to offer a high level of professional service throughout Peterborough, Leeds, Milton Keynes and Cambridge as well as the whole of the UK.

All of our courses are nationally accredited accredited and recognised by employers and CIMSPA. With a team of leading experts within the field, we have a big emphasis on the personal touch. Making sure all our courses have personal tutors, who you can contact throughout your studies when away from our training facility. All courses are delivered through blended learning. With a mixture of distance learning and practical workshop days.

At Body Aid Solutions we are dedicated to train and develop our students from all walks of life. From current fitness professionals who are looking to enhance and develop their skills, to people looking for a new challenge. Our courses are built to suit you.

Want to know more on how to launch your career within the health and fitness industry or if you’re looking to develop your skills within your profession, then contact us today. Call us on 0845 340 0167 or email us on info@body-aid.co.uk.

Tell us how Body Aid Solutions Ltd made you happy
I've attended Body Aid Solutions courses since 2019 after being recommended by a friend and they haven't let me down. I've now completed eight different courses with them, including Personal Training and Sports Massage courses and I'm now currently doing my L4 S&C course. The courses, the tutors and the set up are first class and you gain so much knowledge, support and experience from the staff that sets you up perfectly for the industry. You don't complete eight courses and continue to develop your knowledge with a provider if they aren't great at what they do. Highly recommend them!
Having booked onto the gym instructor and personal trainer course alongside other qualifications I received everything I needed to get started via email and post super fast. Had quick contact with tutors as well as great, easy to follow course materials.

When it came to the practical sessions the tutors were incredible! Got everyone involved from the off and brought so much experience and knowledge for us all to learn from.

Can not recommend Body Aid Solutions highly enough! Would recommend to everyone and will certainly be looking at the other courses they have to offer.
The best fitness training course provider with very knowledgeable and supportive tutors throughout the process. I highly recommend Body Aid Solutions Ltd to anyone who is seeking a stepping stone into a career in the fitness industry. I personally have engaged and passed the Level 2 Gym Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer courses. Passing the course would not have been possible without the tutors continuous support and knowledge that they had to offer, in order for me to start and progress my journey into the fitness industry. I will be engaging with Body Aid Solutions Ltd in the future and could not thank the likes of Travis, Neal and Dan (tutors) enough.
My first course with Body Aid was the Sports Massage in Leeds. I was so happy with the level of instruction and the price (you really do get value for money) that I have done subsequent courses (Level 2 Gym, Level 3 PT, Indoor Cycling and Kettlebells) and travelled all the way from Yorkshire to Peterborough to do so. I also did a remote course in Sports Nutrition. The instructors are all incredibly knowledgeable and also have extensive experience. I have done another course with an alternative provider so have the means of comparison, and given the choice I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Body Aid Solutions Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews