Body Aid Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body Aid Solutions Ltd
Read Body Aid Solutions Ltd  Reviews

About Body Aid Solutions Ltd :

Body Aid Solutions was founded in 2010. With some of the leading experts in the industry delivering our training courses. Our mission is simply to deliver personal trainer courses that will help raise standards through out the health and fitness industry by giving our students the skills and confidence to offer a high level of professional service throughout Peterborough, Leeds, Milton Keynes and Cambridge as well as the whole of the UK.

All of our courses are nationally accredited accredited and recognised by employers and CIMSPA. With a team of leading experts within the field, we have a big emphasis on the personal touch. Making sure all our courses have personal tutors, who you can contact throughout your studies when away from our training facility. All courses are delivered through blended learning. With a mixture of distance learning and practical workshop days.

At Body Aid Solutions we are dedicated to train and develop our students from all walks of life. From current fitness professionals who are looking to enhance and develop their skills, to people looking for a new challenge. Our courses are built to suit you.

Want to know more on how to launch your career within the health and fitness industry or if you’re looking to develop your skills within your profession, then contact us today. Call us on 0845 340 0167 or email us on info@body-aid.co.uk.

Tell us how Body Aid Solutions Ltd made you happy
I was coming back into learning and the fitness industry after a long long time out. I seached and contacted different providers of courses and settled on BodyAid Soluctions. A really good choice. The instructors covered a wide range of topics, the theory was intense but necessary, the practical elements were spot on and I learnt a lot. It was good to mix with a range of abilities and skills with others on the course as well. I would very much recommend BodyAid to anyone thinking of pursuing fitness courses for their own knoweldge, for fun or for job specific purposes. Thanks Dan and the team.
I've just completed my Level 3 Diploma in Yoga with Body Aid Solutions. The course was well presented and the course study aids were easy to follow. Our tutor Kirsty was lovely and really helpful. I felt at totally at ease asking any questions and for support. It's a difficult time to be learning but this course went above and beyond to ensure I had a thorough learning experience. Thanks to this course I have the confidence to go out and start teaching straight away. I will definitely train with them again :-)
Had just competed the level 3 personal trainer course and was a great course content and also was professionally led by the tutors and very well put across, also were very helpful & friendly to answer questions throughout the course, 100% recommend body aid solutions for anyone wanting to gain there fitness knowledge or start a career in the industry :)
Very knowledgeable tutors who are always very enthusiastic and happy to help. The support throughout the courses is amazing and they respond to any query within a few hours!
I have just completed the Level 2 Group Training Course and I really enjoyed it. The Instructors were fantastic, really knowledgeable, motivating and supportive. I’m looking forward to doing more courses with Bodyaid.
I completed the Level 3 Personal Trainer course with Body Aid Solutions. The course was easy to book and I was sent everything I needed in advance so I was prepared for the practical days. The tutors were very knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming. I learnt a lot on the course, it was delivered in an interactive way and lots of practical work was included which was really good. The venue was great too. The course was great value for money. I would definitely use Body Aid again in the future for more courses.
Amazing, friendly service from start to finish. Highlight of the course was our tutor Peter he was so helpful and went above and beyond to make sure we understood the course material. The course materials weren't the best, a lot of spelling mistakes and a lot of it was out of place but thankfully our tutor made alternatives for us when we were stuck.
I've done a vast range of qualifications with Body Aid Solutions over the past 3 yrs from A personal training diploma, exercise referral courses, Sports Massage Therapy diploma and most recently a CPD dry cupping course. The course content is always fantastic, by personally, I feel it is the quality of the tutors that makes me keep returning to learn more. They are at the top of their fields with a wealth of experience working and practicing in the industry and as a result delivering over and above the course criteria giving you the learner information and skills that transfer into the workplace, business management and beyond. They support you not only in the practical face to face days, but continually at distance during your independent study too. I really cannot recommend them enough.
I've attended Body Aid Solutions courses since 2019 after being recommended by a friend and they haven't let me down. I've now completed eight different courses with them, including Personal Training and Sports Massage courses and I'm now currently doing my L4 S&C course. The courses, the tutors and the set up are first class and you gain so much knowledge, support and experience from the staff that sets you up perfectly for the industry. You don't complete eight courses and continue to develop your knowledge with a provider if they aren't great at what they do. Highly recommend them!
Having booked onto the gym instructor and personal trainer course alongside other qualifications I received everything I needed to get started via email and post super fast. Had quick contact with tutors as well as great, easy to follow course materials. When it came to the practical sessions the tutors were incredible! Got everyone involved from the off and brought so much experience and knowledge for us all to learn from. Can not recommend Body Aid Solutions highly enough! Would recommend to everyone and will certainly be looking at the other courses they have to offer.
The best fitness training course provider with very knowledgeable and supportive tutors throughout the process. I highly recommend Body Aid Solutions Ltd to anyone who is seeking a stepping stone into a career in the fitness industry. I personally have engaged and passed the Level 2 Gym Instructor and Level 3 Personal Trainer courses. Passing the course would not have been possible without the tutors continuous support and knowledge that they had to offer, in order for me to start and progress my journey into the fitness industry. I will be engaging with Body Aid Solutions Ltd in the future and could not thank the likes of Travis, Neal and Dan (tutors) enough.
My first course with Body Aid was the Sports Massage in Leeds. I was so happy with the level of instruction and the price (you really do get value for money) that I have done subsequent courses (Level 2 Gym, Level 3 PT, Indoor Cycling and Kettlebells) and travelled all the way from Yorkshire to Peterborough to do so. I also did a remote course in Sports Nutrition. The instructors are all incredibly knowledgeable and also have extensive experience. I have done another course with an alternative provider so have the means of comparison, and given the choice I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Body Aid Solutions Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 31 reviews