Ubie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ubie

About Ubie: Professional website and marketing services. Every Ubie website is designed from scratch without the use of templates.

Why not get in contact with us today, for a free no-obligation quotation.

How would you rate Ubie?

Verified Buyer

Ben and his team offer a quick, reliable and professional service, often going beyond what is asked of them. Thoroughly recommended.
Verified Buyer

Ubie have done a great job on my new business website. Followed my instructions and had good ideas of their own. Very good commutation at a very reasonable price. 100% happy. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

would 100% recommend Ubie very helpful.
Mark Foster

How would you rate your Website?

These guys are fantastic!!! I can't thank them enough. I had no idea how to put a website together or understand any of this IT stuff. They created me a stunning site, and my customers always comment it looks great. They answer all my questions and are always very helpful.
James Harris

How would you rate our Customer Service?

I have both a website and google search marketing with ubie. I find it highly effective and I am very impressed with their customer service. Thanks for all the hard work guys.
Thank-You so much for your kind review James! We have really enjoyed working with you and I am very glad you have found our search marketing effective for your business and that our customer service is impressive.

How would you rate your Website?

Thanks for your kind review Daryl, we have enjoyed working with you and much appreciate all the clients you have recommended to us. That's what we exactly aim for at Ubie, trying to be more than just a web design company and appreciate your kind comments regarding our helpful customer service. I look forward to working on your new project with you!

How would you rate your Website?

I appreciate your kind review regarding our services. I am glad you found that your instructions were carried out to your satisfaction and we always like to hear that you are 100% satsfied, with the service we provided.

How would you rate your Website?

would 100% recommend Ubie very helpful.
Thanks Paul for your very kind review about us. I am glad you find our customer support helpful and we continue to look forward, to working with your new business venture.
Stuart Mcconnachie

How would you rate your Website?

Brilliant job done for small cost very impressed will use again
Thanks for your kind comments regarding our services. I am glad you found our service great value for money.
Billy Guy

How would you rate your Website?

Delighted, absolutely chuffed to bits couldn't have been more helpful and polite. Worth every penny.
Thanks for your kind comments about our service and I am glad you believe we represent good value for money.
Bryan Mckinley

How would you rate your Website?

Thanks ubie great service fast and friendly to would highly recommend you guys great affordable Web design thanks again
I am very thankful for your kind review. I am glad you found our service fast and that the website was affordable. Been a pleasure working with you.
Stuart Whiteaker

How would you rate your Website?

Really pleased with the help I resieved setting up my first web site ,was straight foward and great value for money .
Thanks mark Anderson #ubie
We are really pleased you have joined Ubie, for your first website. Thank-You for your kind comments and we are glad that the whole process was hassle free. If you ever need assistance, always feel free to contact us.
Seb Hicks
Verified Buyer

I work in healthcare and used Ubie to set up my website. I was highly impressed with the service provided and the speed at which the site was set up. Any adjustments I requested were dealt with efficiently and without hassle.
I would very much recommend UBIE for the services they provide. Thanks :)
Thanks for your kind review of us. I am glad you found the publishing of the website fast and thank-you for your kind comments regarding your support. We are always happy to help, if you ever need any assistance.
John Bellis
Verified Buyer

We have been working with Ben and his team for over 3 years and the service has been very good and they are always happy to help . Our partnership with Ubie is helping our business to grow.
I really appreciate your review, John. It's been a pleasure working with you throughout the last few years and it's been really nice to see your business grow. We are looking forward to getting the new look GS Sticker Man up and running!
Lucy Jones
Verified Buyer

After having a terrible experience with my previous web designer. My web designer Ben provided a helpful and excellent service. The design is professional, modern and much better than expected for the price! My customers comment how good the website looks. Ubie continue to provide a good service when I have any questions - even after the website development process.
Thank-You for your kind review Lucy! I'm glad you are finding the after-support helpful. Good luck with your new business venture and if you ever need any assistance, always free to contact us.
Ubie is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews