Ubie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ubie

About Ubie: Professional website and marketing services. Every Ubie website is designed from scratch without the use of templates.

Why not get in contact with us today, for a free no-obligation quotation.

02036579739

sales@ubie.co.uk

Telephone

How would you rate Ubie ?

Sean Brehaut
"Very happy with my website looks amazing very professional looking everything I could of asked for and more! Im a beginner at running my own website so need extra support/advice the support Ubie give is amazing there quickly reply to Emails and sort out any problems or changes you want fast! I would highly recommend!"
Gavin Meakings - Jigsaw Recruitment
"We first spoke to Ben in December 2016 about moving our website to Ubie. Ben went out of his way to make sure our website was to the standard required and with all features we requested. Since the site has gone live Ben and the team have helped with all aspects from email, website, hosting and tweaks/amendments. I really couldn’t recommend them enough"
David Murray
"I really enjoyed working with Ubie. Ubie were always happy to take my ideas and build on them further, to ensure my website had the professional look and feel I was after. I am really pleased with the end product, which was a result of the great work Ubie put in to this project."
How would you rate your Website?
"Just recently had my first site created by Ubie they were fantastic and really friendly and always really happy to help you thank you very much"
How would you rate your Website?
"I setup a business a month ago and did not know anything about IT/Web stuff. They do everything from emails, hosting, logo, domain and making the site for you. Nothing to worry about for a monthly fee. Very friendly and efficient service. Thanks chaps."
How would you rate your Website?
"Great people to deal with and I have recommended them to all my friends (you will have plenty of work coming your way!). Once again, thank-you very much for your great service."
I appreciate your kind review, James. We have also enjoyed working with you and I am glad you have found our service 'great'. We also really appreciate the fact you have referred us to other customers.
How would you rate your Website?
"FANTASTIC COMPANY!!!! Couldnt recommend them enough very simple process as I dont have a lot of time to spare and they do the whole website setup for you"
Thanks for your kind review, Mike. I am glad you found the process straight-forward and that you liked the fact we did the whole setup.
How would you rate your Website?
"Really easy to work with, fantastic customer service from my designer Ben and from Mark. Very honest and trustworthy, unlike many other web designers I have used! The website is amazing and now looking into having marketing services with Ubie!"
Thanks a lot, Joe for taking the time to leave this review. We always aim to be trustworthy and honest. We believe our Pay Monthly Plans make it easy for businesses to know what they're paying for, as everything is included for one monthly price.
"Thank you Ubie, for you great work and support. You go above and beyond what is required."
Thanks for your very kind review of us Timothy. We look forward to launching this website soon!
How would you rate your Website?
Thanks for your kind review Sean! We have enjoyed working with you on this project and look forward to working with you in the future as well. I wish you massive luck with your business venture.
How would you rate your Website?
Thanks for your kind review. Its been a pleasure working with you Gavin and I am glad you feel our service has been very good.
How would you rate your Website?
Thanks for your review David. I am thrilled you like your website - that's precisely what we strive for at Ubie.
How would you rate your Website?
"The service we have received from Ubie is fantastic. Our representative Ben always responds to our emails very quickly and has managed to get us on (and keep us on) the first page of google. He is always checking to make sure our website is getting viewed and always available to update anything that we ask. We have received a lot of business from our website, thanks to Ben and the Ubie team and will be continuing to use their services for a very long time. Thank you very much."
Thank-You so much for your really kind review. It's been really nice to see your business grow with us (and continues to) and I am glad you have found our service excellent, which is what we always strive for here at Ubie.
How would you rate your Website?
"These guys are fantastic!!! I can't thank them enough. I had no idea how to put a website together or understand any of this IT stuff. They created me a stunning site, and my customers always comment it looks great. They answer all my questions and are always very helpful."
I am glad you find us helpful Mark and I would like to personally say thank-you for your kind comments about us.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
"I have both a website and google search marketing with ubie. I find it highly effective and I am very impressed with their customer service. Thanks for all the hard work guys."
Thank-You so much for your kind review James! We have really enjoyed working with you and I am very glad you have found our search marketing effective for your business and that our customer service is impressive.
How would you rate your Website?
"Ben and his team offer a quick, reliable and professional service, often going beyond what is asked of them. Thoroughly recommended."
Thanks for your kind review Daryl, we have enjoyed working with you and much appreciate all the clients you have recommended to us. That's what we exactly aim for at Ubie, trying to be more than just a web design company and appreciate your kind comments regarding our helpful customer service. I look forward to working on your new project with you!
How would you rate your Website?
"Ubie have done a great job on my new business website. Followed my instructions and had good ideas of their own. Very good commutation at a very reasonable price. 100% happy. Thank you."
I appreciate your kind review regarding our services. I am glad you found that your instructions were carried out to your satisfaction and we always like to hear that you are 100% satsfied, with the service we provided.
How would you rate your Website?
"would 100% recommend Ubie very helpful."
Thanks Paul for your very kind review about us. I am glad you find our customer support helpful and we continue to look forward, to working with your new business venture.
How would you rate your Website?
"Brilliant job done for small cost very impressed will use again"
Thanks for your kind comments regarding our services. I am glad you found our service great value for money.
How would you rate your Website?
"Delighted, absolutely chuffed to bits couldn't have been more helpful and polite. Worth every penny."
Thanks for your kind comments about our service and I am glad you believe we represent good value for money.
How would you rate your Website?
"Thanks ubie great service fast and friendly to would highly recommend you guys great affordable Web design thanks again"
I am very thankful for your kind review. I am glad you found our service fast and that the website was affordable. Been a pleasure working with you.
How would you rate your Website?
"Really pleased with the help I resieved setting up my first web site ,was straight foward and great value for money . Thanks mark Anderson #ubie"
We are really pleased you have joined Ubie, for your first website. Thank-You for your kind comments and we are glad that the whole process was hassle free. If you ever need assistance, always feel free to contact us.
"I work in healthcare and used Ubie to set up my website. I was highly impressed with the service provided and the speed at which the site was set up. Any adjustments I requested were dealt with efficiently and without hassle. I would very much recommend UBIE for the services they provide. Thanks :)"
Thanks for your kind review of us. I am glad you found the publishing of the website fast and thank-you for your kind comments regarding your support. We are always happy to help, if you ever need any assistance.
Ubie is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!