Ubie Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ubie

About Ubie: Professional website and marketing services. Every Ubie website is designed from scratch without the use of templates.

Why not get in contact with us today, for a free no-obligation quotation.

02036579739

sales@ubie.co.uk

How would you rate Ubie ?

Sean Brehaut
Sean Brehaut
"Very happy with my website looks amazing very professional looking everything I could of asked for and more! Im a beginner at running my own website so need extra support/advice the support Ubie give is amazing there quickly reply to Emails and sort out any problems or changes you want fast! I would highly recommend!"
Gavin Meakings - Jigsaw Recruitment
Gavin Meakings - Jigsaw Recruitment
"We first spoke to Ben in December 2016 about moving our website to Ubie. Ben went out of his way to make sure our website was to the standard required and with all features we requested. Since the site has gone live Ben and the team have helped with all aspects from email, website, hosting and tweaks/amendments. I really couldn’t recommend them enough"
David Murray
David Murray
"I really enjoyed working with Ubie. Ubie were always happy to take my ideas and build on them further, to ensure my website had the professional look and feel I was after. I am really pleased with the end product, which was a result of the great work Ubie put in to this project."
How would you rate our Customer Service?
How would you rate your Website?
"Brilliant job done for small cost very impressed will use again"
Thanks for your kind comments regarding our services. I am glad you found our service great value for money.
How would you rate our Customer Service?
How would you rate your Website?
"Thanks ubie great service fast and friendly to would highly recommend you guys great affordable Web design thanks again"
I am very thankful for your kind review. I am glad you found our service fast and that the website was affordable. Been a pleasure working with you.
Lucy Jones
Verified Buyer
"After having a terrible experience with my previous web designer. My web designer Ben provided a helpful and excellent service. The design is professional, modern and much better than expected for the price! My customers comment how good the website looks. Ubie continue to provide a good service when I have any questions - even after the website development process."
Thank-You for your kind review Lucy! I'm glad you are finding the after-support helpful. Good luck with your new business venture and if you ever need any assistance, always free to contact us.
Ubie is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews