Moshulu Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Moshulu
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Moshulu made you happy

"I'd recently ordered a pair of Moshulu slippers online, but had to return them as they were too small . Last week (22 Nov) I made a visit to Wells Cathedral and to my surprise saw a Moshulu shop in the High Street. I was with friends and only had a few minutes before the bus would leave. I went inside, and explained how I'd had loved the slippers but had to return them. I asked her if she could find me a pair that were made in the same material and design but slip -on's that would stay on my small feet. She hurried downstairs & came up with several pairs in boxes, one of which fitted me perfectly and in less than 10 minutes I left a very happy lady. Great service thank you."
Are you Moshulu? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Moshulu receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"We recently visited the Moshulu shop in Wells. The service was excellent and the staff very attentive."
"The excellent customer service at the Wells store"
"Returned goods processing time for refund 14 days and up to another 5 days to arrive in my bank account. - Amazon refund next day"
"A wide ramnge of lovely shoes!"
"Lovely comfortable pair of boots!"
"Excellent ordering, and delivery of products, fantastic returns service too"
"Well made footwear, colourful unique designs. Simple to use website. Delivery was quick and the shoes nicely presented and packed. Returns easy and free of charge."
"I recently had a sizing problem with some slippers. The customer service was excellent - friendly, responsive and I had it sorted in a week with a new pair to wear. I would recommend them to anyone."
"CUSTOMER SERVICES VERY HELPFUL. IMPRESSED WITH THEM GIVING ME FREE POSTAGE ON MY FIRST ORDER THAT DID NOT GO THROUGH PROPERLY ONLINE, SO, CONSEQUENTLY ORDERED SLIPPERS [ DENISE ] VERY SATISFIED, QUICK DELIVERY GOOD PRODUCT I WILL ENJOY WEARING ON COLD WINTER DAYS, THANK YOU TEAM, SARAH"
"I recently ordered slippers and boots from Moshulu as birthday presents. They are fantastic. Comfortable and long wearing. I am delighted with my purchases and the discount that they gave in their colourful week which just happened to coincide with my birthday gifts arriving!"
"Amazing! Such a great choice, fun brand and sooo comfy!!!"
"Amazing service and delivery! Sandals were amazing value at half price in the sale."
"I like their shoes - they fit well, are value for money and the design is quirky. I have to wear 'sensible' shoes and it's good to have something that makes them fun as well - though I wouldn't like people to think they don't do other styles as well."
"I have purchased 7 pairs of shoes from this company ......which is testament itself to the wonderful, comfy shoes they sell. Their customer service is exceptional and I only wish there was a local shop nearer to me. I have just bought a yellow pair of their shoes which make me very "sunny" and happy!"
"Extremely comfortable shoes"
"fantastic customer service really tried to find items i needed"
"At Christmas I treated myself to Moshulu slipper. 6 months on they are the best slippers I have ever had! So this month I bought glittery disco sandals too. I love them! I have recommended Moshulu to all my friends."
Moshulu is rated 4.61 based on 18 reviews