Moshulu Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Moshulu deliver?

How can I contact Moshulu?

Tell us how Moshulu made you happy

"i had an accident which meant i was really compromised. Then at the shop in Wells the wonderful young staff, took so much time to find me the right pair of in the end, slippers! to get through the first challenge, then the boots my mum bought for christmas from moshulu have been great, this is because of comfort but really good soles that make me feel stable. I just wanted to thank the staff somehow as it has made such a big difference to my daily life. Things are on the up!"
Are you Moshulu? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Friendly helpful lady in Wells shop. Bought some pretty summer canvas shoes. Thought they were unlikely to fit me but they did and they’re beautifully made and very comfortable. Plan to go back for my summer sandals."
"Sevenoaks store has lovely staff, always very welcoming and polite. Always a pleasure shopping there."
"Never visit Tenterden without visiting Moshula,the footwear is lovely,the two ladies who serve in the shop are delightful and so helpful,thankyou."
"From the moment I entered the Sidmouth store sue was most helpful with me . I tried on about four pairs of short boots I finally settled on the bourbon 2 in navy as they were most comfy . I hope I win the £100 voucher so I can purchases more shoes"
"The most comfortable shoes I have ever bought in my life - I’m 67. I visited my local shop In Looe Cornwall by Tamara, a very helpful lady who managed to find me a pair of green boots. Tamara displayed a real knowledge of her goods on offer and went the extra step, very grateful will be returning soon."
"Very helpful present staff at your wells branch, well done moshulu."
"I shop in Honiton, I buy all my shoes boots and slippers. The staff are so helpful and friendly. Lucy is great she even remembers my shoe size."
"Shopped in Honiton store looking 4 slippers staff very helpful brought very comfortable pair beprevious footware just as nice thankub"
"I have recently visited Moshula in Sidmouth Honiton and Taunton in my search for boots. The staff in each shop were extremely helpful. I found my boots in Taunton. They are perfect. I now have two pairs of boots and a lovely pair of trainers. I can thoroughly recommend Moshula"
"Very efficient service at Trentham Shopping Village."
"Warm welcome/lovely bright shop/delightful wares/very friendly, knowledgeable staff. Pleasure to shop there!"
"Very helpful staff. Wimborne is great."
"I love the individual style, I bought the creation shoes for work, so comfy and stylish. I went in for long boots however I have slim calfs and they were all too wide unfortunately. I love the range of colours on offer ."
"Excellent service in the Truro store. Was able to get exactly what I wanted at a great sale price. Nearly every pair of shoes and boots I own are from Moshulu, good quality and always great service"
"very good service at the Truro store served by Margaret."
"I visited Moshulu in Oakham on December 11th 2018, having been enticed into the store by the colourful and eye -catching window display. I was looking for a trendy but different pair of boots for my teenage daughter. Sarah was brilliant and extremely kind in helping me find something suitable. The size was not available but she ordered a pair immediately and I received them 2 days later. Moshulu was ultra efficient and my daughter loves her new boots! Thank you."
"Have worn Moshulu brand shoes and slippers for many years. Have just bought my first pair of boots and adore them. Have also just introduced my daughter who is amazed at the comfort they offer. Excellent fabrics used in the construction of the quality goods."
"Friendly, helpful assistant in a well laid out and stocked store. Looking for slippers, the assistant discussed the various options bringing my choices for me to try. I followed the advice offered to chose the snugger fit as the material would give a little. The result fantastically well fitting, comfortable, warm slippers with non slip soles too. Brilliant!"
"The lady in the Market Harborough shop was lovely. She really went out of her way to help my mother-in-law"
Moshulu is rated 4.77 based on 39 reviews