Moshulu Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Moshulu

How would you rate Moshulu?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Susan
A wide ramnge of lovely shoes!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Moshulu in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Susan
"A wide ramnge of lovely shoes!"
"Lovely comfortable pair of boots!"
Elizabeth
"Excellent ordering, and delivery of products, fantastic returns service too"
"Well made footwear, colourful unique designs. Simple to use website. Delivery was quick and the shoes nicely presented and packed. Returns easy and free of charge."
Rachel Wilson
Verified Reviewer
"I recently had a sizing problem with some slippers. The customer service was excellent - friendly, responsive and I had it sorted in a week with a new pair to wear. I would recommend them to anyone."
SARAH ELIZABETH
Verified Reviewer
"CUSTOMER SERVICES VERY HELPFUL. IMPRESSED WITH THEM GIVING ME FREE POSTAGE ON MY FIRST ORDER THAT DID NOT GO THROUGH PROPERLY ONLINE, SO, CONSEQUENTLY ORDERED SLIPPERS [ DENISE ] VERY SATISFIED, QUICK DELIVERY GOOD PRODUCT I WILL ENJOY WEARING ON COLD WINTER DAYS, THANK YOU TEAM, SARAH"
Mrs Helen Walley
"I recently ordered slippers and boots from Moshulu as birthday presents. They are fantastic. Comfortable and long wearing. I am delighted with my purchases and the discount that they gave in their colourful week which just happened to coincide with my birthday gifts arriving!"
"Amazing! Such a great choice, fun brand and sooo comfy!!!"
Sarah-Louise Poyser
"Amazing service and delivery! Sandals were amazing value at half price in the sale."
Carolyn Minkes
"I like their shoes - they fit well, are value for money and the design is quirky. I have to wear 'sensible' shoes and it's good to have something that makes them fun as well - though I wouldn't like people to think they don't do other styles as well."
"Extremely comfortable shoes"
"fantastic customer service really tried to find items i needed"
Sarah Lowe
"At Christmas I treated myself to Moshulu slipper. 6 months on they are the best slippers I have ever had! So this month I bought glittery disco sandals too. I love them! I have recommended Moshulu to all my friends."
Moshulu is rated 4.90 based on 13 reviews