iHASCO Reviews

of reviewers recommend iHASCO
Read iHASCO Reviews

About iHASCO:

We develop high-quality Health & Safety and HR compliance eLearning courses that help you comply with legislation!

iHASCO have helped over 10,000 UK and European clients simplify their workplace training and easily work towards compliance with legislation. If you're looking for an engaging, interactive and simple training solution, why not get started with a free, no-obligation trial!

hello@ihasco.co.uk

iHASCO Ltd
Unit 2, Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell

Tell us how iHASCO made you happy
this course is important and very helpful with GDPR.
Clear, easy to follow examples and demonstration of what was being discussed. summary tests to confirm understanding and clear final test.
The relevant information given surely changes one's mindset and ways of dealing with colleagues. This information brings awareness to subtle ignorance for growth mindset.
The course gives a very good quantity and quality information. The explanations of mental illnesses are very clear and well structured. Furthermore, the additional content makes it more interesting and gives extra value to the course. What I really enjoyed are the tools, they are easy to follow and to implement them easily in everyday life to ourselves and others. It was worth it to get notes for future references. Thank you.
Thank you so much Tamara.
It's really lovely to see you enjoyed your training with us.
This test was very easy to follow & very well set out to ensure u can read & listen to all questions & also highlights main important things to remember at the end of each questions.
Very good more training should be done like this
Easy to follow and very comprehensive and informative. Kept my interest throughout and I felt quite confident come the test at the end.
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback Howard. It's great to see you found our training informative and easy to follow.
Am happy to know how to handle my health when dealing with my posture at work . And keeping my fitness in line .
very easy to follow , completed 7 online courses in 2 days,
fantastic
Thank you Mike. Happy we could help.
I like how succinct it is. I learnt a lot. It was really good. Thank you. Looking forward to learning more.
Thank you Lanre! It's lovely to see you've enjoyed your training with us.
thank you for this test I obviously thought I knew everything that you should know but unfortunately I didn't but now I am fully understand what one does in a fire and what not to do which is equally important.
Thank you for your feedback Giovanni.
It's nice to see we've been able to help.
Great information and easy to understand
The online DSE training is very clear, well structured and informative
The online DSE training course is very clear, well structured and informative
The anti-bribery online course is very clear, well structure, informative and of the appropriate length
Great And simple easy to understand and negotiate around
Great information & demonstration visuals. Easy to understand & take in
Thank you Naomi. It's great to see you enjoyed your training with us.
It has made me think about how I am going to work with Keystage 1 on return for the 1st of June!
It really made me think about how I could, and maybe should approach a work life balance. It also helped me to think of ways I could assist my co workers to make the best of their work life balance. I liked the breathing techniques explained and have decided that it would work for me too.
Very informative, nicely presented, employment based online CPD courses. Reasonably enjoyable to take part in lots of pictures and video clips made relatively dull subjects more interesting. Helpful staff very responsive to enquiries.
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback Jackie
iHASCO is rated 4.63 based on 2,436 reviews