iHASCO Reviews

of reviewers recommend iHASCO
Read iHASCO Reviews

About iHASCO:

We develop high-quality Health & Safety and HR compliance eLearning courses that help you comply with legislation!

iHASCO have helped over 10,000 UK and European clients simplify their workplace training and easily work towards compliance with legislation. If you're looking for an engaging, interactive and simple training solution, why not get started with a free, no-obligation trial!

hello@ihasco.co.uk

iHASCO LtdUnit 2, Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell

Tell us how iHASCO made you happy
Very good course, confirmed some of the actions I need to take to ensure wellbeing of myself and my staff. Also identified some of the signs of anxiety / stress within my team.
I enjoyed the course very much
Very useful, but very Europe driving standard based. It should be more global with emphases to countries with high level of motor vehicles accidents.
informative and enjoyable course engaging and easy to follow with mini test questions thrown in between information to keep you interested and to reinforce what you have just learned to help cement key facts .You also have the option to go over the course again and retake questions if needed. I was really pleased with my 100% certificate after only one try . I truly feel ready to use my knowledge starting tomorrow. Many thanks
Very informative.
A bit long winded but covered all the essentials
Easy access, comprehensive content, good selection of subjects / areas of knowledge, certificate is issued once training is completed.
Nice and simple and very informative
It was fine and not too painful
It was great, easy to follow and understand.
Much better than been talked at on an INSET day!!
The information provided was concise and easy to understand
How have I worked in a school for this long and never thought about what fire extinguishers to use when!
very informative and easy to navigate
Have had numerous online training courses over the years, in education and government work. Found this one actually taught me and tested my understanding.
Animations could make it more interesting and easy to remember terms.
It was good to made people aware of mental health and what you can do to improve it. Good and helpful course.
It enlightens me about warning signs and how to escape during fire outbreaks
good course. content is by necessity quite dry and quite a lot of content if you have not considered topic before
Very interesting