iHASCO Reviews

of reviewers recommend iHASCO
Read iHASCO Reviews

About iHASCO:

We develop high-quality Health & Safety and HR compliance eLearning courses that help you comply with legislation!

iHASCO have helped over 10,000 UK and European clients simplify their workplace training and easily work towards compliance with legislation. If you're looking for an engaging, interactive and simple training solution, why not get started with a free, no-obligation trial!

hello@ihasco.co.uk

iHASCO Ltd
Unit 2, Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell

Tell us how iHASCO made you happy
Excellent!
Fast and easy, not annoying like other training
Thank you Chris. It's great to see you've enjoyed our training.
Comprehensive thought provoking training
Thank you Nemore.
easy to follow and go back to sections for a refresh
Well set out course and easy to understand for people like me who are not used to these
Thank you Gordon. It's great to see we've been able to help.
Good informative course. The audio skipped quite often though (when the lady was talking)
The iHasco AML course has been updated since the last one I took and there seemed to be more focus on red flag issues. I would have liked to have seen more questions on what to look for in terms of red flag issues on taking on new clients and suspicious activities by existing clients.
One question on the test which confuses me: the question related to a series of small transactions and the three answers to consider were: due diligence, structuring and linked transactions. I chose linked transactions - twice - and was surprised to be told that the answer was incorrect!
Clear, informative and kept my interest
Good informative course easy to understand and take in information
Thank you Wayn.
Engaging easy to follow course
The delivery of each course was very good, interesting to find out different aspects of the environmental issues facing the planet.
Good, clear online training. No problems.
Overall the course is good. However, a tech problem prevented the display index from opening showing where aspestos could be found/ used.
the answer to one of the questions is incorrect. The question regarding whos duty it is to provide welfare facilities has the answer "princaple contractor" when this duty is the clients but the prinaple contractor can be asked to provide these at the request of the client, although it remains the clients duty to ensure these are provided.
Thank you for your feedback.
I will pass this onto our Product Development Team to look into further.
Well presented training and informative - gave me a few tips I wasn't aware of!
useful very imformat easy to use
Thank you Philip. It's lovely to see you have found our training useful and easy to use.
Yes very good. I believe it would also be good to incorporate the speed awareness course content.
Useful and informative..
Useful and informative.
Good informative information and advice would like to have seen more examples of lifting objects not just boxes.
iHASCO is rated 4.60 based on 1,904 reviews