Hoover Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Hoover

How would you rate Hoover?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tim Clark

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Hoover in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Paid about £350 for a washing machine in July. In the October the door catch fell into the machine. They told me that it would cost £120 just for the call out and it wouldnt be under warranty because it was accidental damage. Absolutely absurd, there was no visible damage to machine at all"
"Bought Freedom stick from Hoover's website in Nov 16. In April 17 brush stopped working blue light ff. called Hoover was told someone would get in touch to arrange replacement. No call so month later called again. This time a new filter and stick would be sent in 10 days. After 2 weeks and applicance cutting out all the time called them again. Someone from Resolutions will contact me in 48 hrs.. 4 days after still no call. Will now get in touch with Trading Standards because I want my money back. Dont buy Hoover products"
"Bought Hoover aquavison 8kg tumble dryer from Argos 1st was damaged then the front where the water is collected has heat stress so sent a replacement that was damaged in the post then another one was damaged so 3rd one coming hopefully they said if it damaged again after usage we will have to pay for a new front not very happy thought it would be guaranteed for longer only got it in November 2017"
Hoover is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews