Get Pumped LTD - Concrete Pumping Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Pumped LTD - Concrete Pumping
Live Chat
Read Get Pumped LTD - Concrete Pumping Reviews
Top guys! Came in , dropped and went ! Very helpful and highly recommended. Excellent value for money too!
Very good service, I will be using them again on future projects.
Totally first class service. Reasonable and competitive pricing. Will be using them again on this project and future projects.
Rung GP Concrete, placed order and was delivered as promised on time
with no fuss, would use again.
Great team. On time and provide a very professional service at a great rate.
Charlie Steven
Director // iDig Earthworks Ltd
Nice guys and helped us out with a last minute delivery.
Delivered concrete to my job in Sevenoaks at short notice, as was let down by another company. Great service.
Excellent service, needed concrete for a DIY project, delivery driver provided advice and help with laying the slab properly. Definitely will use them for my next project.
Turned up on time and kept me updated throughout the process. I will be using again and would recommend to others.
First time using these guys and what a pleasure it was. This particular job was down a really tight road in Reigate where I have had two other companies turn up and drive off where they was not interested. But these guys made it happen with no sign of giving up

Will recommend to others I see as it's exactly what you want from a company.

Thanks get pumped
Very happy with the guys from Get Pumped. Other companies I have used in the past have been very rushed and just want to unload as fast as possible but these guys were kind enough to give my team a bit of time so we could move the concrete around and level it so the job was perfect.

Thanks again guys
Get pumped team was fantastic, arrived on time, supplied the perfect amount of concrete. I will allways use get pumped from now on. Cheers guys.
Ordered liquid screed from the guys. Supplied,laid,and finished to a very high quality

Thanks guys
Brad was very professional and reliable. I shall definitely be using the service again in the future as my number 1 choice. Great job!
I first used Get Pumped after finding their website on google. After speaking to Brad on the phone, he quickly organised the details of the job that needed doing. They arrived at my house nice and early and began to set up the pump. Once the job was complete. They cleaned up, leaving no evidence of concrete ever being pumped. I would highly recommend using Brad and the team at Get Pumped. These guys know their stuff. Thanks again guys for helping me and making this concreting process easy and simple.
If you want a great service and a fair price then give these guys a call. Done a great job very professional and reliable. www.bridgesgardening.com fully recommends get pumped for all your concreting needs!
These guys got the job done. The site was left clean and tidy for a change unlike concrete companies I have used in the past so will be calling you guys from now on

Thanks
Stuart
Been using this company for a while now for my building company and I can't recommend them enough. Always really helpful and work with me to get the job done.

Thanks again lads
Great bunch of guys. Very professional and got the job done fast and efficient. Will use in future 100%
Very very friendly and professional, not a single bad thing to say
Get Pumped LTD - Concrete Pumping is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews