Get Pumped LTD - Concrete Pumping Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Get Pumped LTD - Concrete Pumping

How would you rate Get Pumped LTD - Concrete Pumping ?

"First time using these guys and what a pleasure it was. This particular job was down a really tight road in Reigate where I have had two other companies turn up and drive off where they was not interested. But these guys made it happen with no sign of giving up Will recommend to others I see as it's exactly what you want from a company. Thanks get pumped"
"Very happy with the guys from Get Pumped. Other companies I have used in the past have been very rushed and just want to unload as fast as possible but these guys were kind enough to give my team a bit of time so we could move the concrete around and level it so the job was perfect. Thanks again guys"
"Get pumped team was fantastic, arrived on time, supplied the perfect amount of concrete. I will allways use get pumped from now on. Cheers guys."
"Ordered liquid screed from the guys. Supplied,laid,and finished to a very high quality Thanks guys"
Dwayne Oppenheimer
Verified Reviewer
"Brad was very professional and reliable. I shall definitely be using the service again in the future as my number 1 choice. Great job!"
"I first used Get Pumped after finding their website on google. After speaking to Brad on the phone, he quickly organised the details of the job that needed doing. They arrived at my house nice and early and began to set up the pump. Once the job was complete. They cleaned up, leaving no evidence of concrete ever being pumped. I would highly recommend using Brad and the team at Get Pumped. These guys know their stuff. Thanks again guys for helping me and making this concreting process easy and simple."
Www.bridgesgardening.com
Unverified Reviewer
"If you want a great service and a fair price then give these guys a call. Done a great job very professional and reliable. www.bridgesgardening.com fully recommends get pumped for all your concreting needs!"
"These guys got the job done. The site was left clean and tidy for a change unlike concrete companies I have used in the past so will be calling you guys from now on Thanks Stuart"
"Been using this company for a while now for my building company and I can't recommend them enough. Always really helpful and work with me to get the job done. Thanks again lads"
"Great bunch of guys. Very professional and got the job done fast and efficient. Will use in future 100%"
"Very very friendly and professional, not a single bad thing to say"
"Best pumping firm we have used to date, very professional team, hire with confidence!"
"Brilliant guys, so clean and tidy and finished the job quickly! Will be using these guys Brad and Sonny on my next pour!! 5 stars."
A J Hemsley Outdoor Services
Unverified Reviewer
"Great team, brilliant service, job well done!"
"Excellent service for both pump and concrete. Exactly what you need when working off a public highway into a domestic property. Will defiantly be using again!!"
"Get pumped did a fantastic job putting in a big concrete base for a summerhouse I was doing acsses was bad but brad and sonny wasn't fazed and got the pipes where they needed to be and had the job done in no time atal also getting the concrete supplyed very happy with the work done would recommend them over and over again great company thanks again lads"
"Great service and costumer care. Would highly recommend to a friend or anyone who needed there service."
"Get pumped I would highly recommend and would be more than happy to use them again as there work and professional manner in how they compose what they do is excellent!! They was very helpful and clearly know what they do for a living"
"Clean, tidy, on time and professional. I will 100% use on every project from now on."
"Very friendly very helpful and very clean no mess!! Thanks guy will differently be recommending Get Pumped!!!"
Get Pumped LTD - Concrete Pumping is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews