E. H. Taylors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend E. H. Taylors

About E. H. Taylors: Based in Hadleigh and Southend, E. H. Taylors provides a full range of accountancy services including annual accounts, business tax, personal tax, bookkeeping, payroll, VAT, and much, much more.

We help businesses, sole traders, CIS workers, contractors, buy-to-let landlords, and private individuals.

01702 552008

mail@eh-taylors.co.uk

203 London Road
Hadleigh

Tell us how E. H. Taylors made you happy

"I’m very happy with the service that e-h Taylor as done for me thank you so much"
"We can't speak highly enough of E. H. Taylors. We have found them to be exceptional in providing support and advice in all aspects of our business. They have been more to us than just accountants, they have our best interests at heart. We very much appreciate all that their team do for us. We would recommend them to all."
"This is only my second year with this firm. I have found them to be approachable, patient, helpful and all queries are sorted out promptly."
"They do the job in a timely, no-fuss manner and always answer queries promptly."
"Have been with Taylors for over 30 years, service has always been good, and hasn’t changed now it is EH Taylors,always helpful and nothing to much trouble Steve M"
"E H Taylor was recommended to me by the solicitor who was dealing with the conveyancing of a flat I was selling. I was very anxious about the amount of tax I might need to pay HMRC and explained all this to David Spencer. I was made to feel very comfortable and he reassured me about my concerns. All the staff at the Hadleigh offices were very friendly and helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone who asked me about an accountant."
"E.H. Taylors always go above and beyond to provide Woolf Group as a relatively new business with the support and personal relationship we needed and continue to need to start and grow our business. I would certainly recommend E.H. Taylors as an excellent accountancy service."
"I started my business in August 2004, and after contacting a few accounts I chose Taylor's accountants. (A good decision). Taylor's have always been helpful and give good advice when necessary. Taylor's are now E. H. Taylor's and have continued with their excellent service."
"I have been using Taylors for the last 10 years and can vouch that they adopt a consistently helpful, knowledgeable and professional approach. Thoroughly recommended!"
"E.H. Taylors have been instrumental in the launch of our new business. We have had consistent and importantly timely support and expert advice that has allowed us to concentrate on other areas of our business safe in the knowledge that our accounting and taxation needs are being looked after. I would certainly recommend E.H. Taylors, David and his team to any business and most certainly new start-ups. Bill Woolf Managing Director Woolf Group"
"Using a local firm is always great. Right on our doorstep, very helpful, friendly staff. The new Xero system is a God send. It is so easy to use and saves so much time."
"E H Taylors are a lovely, caring and helpful firm. Always available to help with any enquiries and the new system is easy to use. Would highly recommend as a local friendly firm."
"Very professional friendly helpful and knowledgeable. John Dennis"
"I have been with Taylor's for a fair few years now. Nothing is ever a problem. If your accounts are complicated and out of the ordinary they make it run as smoothly as possible with no fuss. Always professional. I would never consider going anywhere else."
E. H. Taylors is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews