E. H. Taylors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend E. H. Taylors

About E. H. Taylors: Based in Hadleigh and Southend, E. H. Taylors provides a full range of accountancy services including annual accounts, business tax, personal tax, bookkeeping, payroll, VAT, and much, much more.

We help businesses, sole traders, CIS workers, contractors, buy-to-let landlords, and private individuals.

01702 552008

mail@eh-taylors.co.uk

203 London Road
Hadleigh

How would you rate E. H. Taylors ?

Mrs. Gill Chant
Unverified Reviewer
"E H Taylor was recommended to me by the solicitor who was dealing with the conveyancing of a flat I was selling. I was very anxious about the amount of tax I might need to pay HMRC and explained all this to David Spencer. I was made to feel very comfortable and he reassured me about my concerns. All the staff at the Hadleigh offices were very friendly and helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone who asked me about an accountant."
"E.H. Taylors always go above and beyond to provide Woolf Group as a relatively new business with the support and personal relationship we needed and continue to need to start and grow our business. I would certainly recommend E.H. Taylors as an excellent accountancy service."
Robert Harper
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service all round."
Ron Fairweather
Verified Reviewer
"I started my business in August 2004, and after contacting a few accounts I chose Taylor's accountants. (A good decision). Taylor's have always been helpful and give good advice when necessary. Taylor's are now E. H. Taylor's and have continued with their excellent service."
Robert Harper
Verified Reviewer
"I have been using Taylors for the last 10 years and can vouch that they adopt a consistently helpful, knowledgeable and professional approach. Thoroughly recommended!"
Woolf Group Ltd
Verified Buyer
"E.H. Taylors have been instrumental in the launch of our new business. We have had consistent and importantly timely support and expert advice that has allowed us to concentrate on other areas of our business safe in the knowledge that our accounting and taxation needs are being looked after. I would certainly recommend E.H. Taylors, David and his team to any business and most certainly new start-ups. Bill Woolf Managing Director Woolf Group"
Tropicana Nights Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Using a local firm is always great. Right on our doorstep, very helpful, friendly staff. The new Xero system is a God send. It is so easy to use and saves so much time."
Funky Floors Ltd
Verified Buyer
"E H Taylors are a lovely, caring and helpful firm. Always available to help with any enquiries and the new system is easy to use. Would highly recommend as a local friendly firm."
JDF1 Technical Services Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Very professional friendly helpful and knowledgeable. John Dennis"
Ruth Dorrington
Verified Buyer
"I have been with Taylor's for a fair few years now. Nothing is ever a problem. If your accounts are complicated and out of the ordinary they make it run as smoothly as possible with no fuss. Always professional. I would never consider going anywhere else."
E. H. Taylors is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews