Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easyswitch Mortgages
Read Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews
This is the second time using Easyswitch Mortgages and both times have been impressed by the excellent customer service and solutions offered. Thank you to Steve Gregory who has been great throughout the whole process.
My wife and I have not moved house in many years so it was like starting all over again, many things have changed. Steve Gregory from the start was extremely helpful, patient, happy to explain any questions we had and generally made the journey very easy and Without his help we would have struggled and it would have took a lot longer to organise everything. I would not hesitate to refer Steve to family and friends looking to move house or arrange insurance. understandable.
I've used Peter at Easyswitch for every mortgage. Always a fantastic service, that I highly recommend on a regular basis.
Peter goes out of his way to be helpful and available. We used him for our first mortgage and a remortgage and both times the service was exceptional. We will continue to make use of easy switch in the future!
Peter was extremely helpful and professional all the way through my mortgage application. As someone who is self employed, the process can be particularly convoluted, but Peter steered the application through successfully with a combination of ne attention to detail and great judgement. I ended up with a mortgage that was great value and suited my needs perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Peter and Easyswitch to anyone applying for a mortgage.
Peter
very professional friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Peter.
I have used Easy Switch and speciacally Peter Burke for my family and myself on several occasions over the past 20 years and always found them to be creative and focussed on getting the best deal. They've never failed to get competitive rates and achieve the right balance of borrowings v earnings, often taking in complex earning structures.
Peter was accurate and very informative, pleasure to do business with.
Steve Gregory has been helping myself and my family with our mortgages for years now and always does a fantastic job! Steve couldnt be more helpful and approachable! I can always trust that he makes sure we get the best deal for us! 100% recommend Steve to anyone!
I have always had the best of service from Peter Burke at easyswitchmortgages. Peter always responds to my questions in a very timely manner and makes sure that I always get the best mortgage deal available in the market. I couldn't recommend him more.
Honest advice based on my circumstances and great service
Easyswitch Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 112 reviews