Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easyswitch Mortgages
Read Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews
Steve Gregory is working on another mortgage for us and is his usual professional, helpful and friendly self. Nothing is too much trouble and he will do everything he can to help. Wouldn’t use anyone else.
Ian was very helpful and was more than happy to talk to us and ease our nerves whenever we needed during a very uncertain time at the start of the pandemic. Would definitely use again. Thanks Ian!
Superb service from Steve, somebody who genuinely cares about the people he deals with.
Incredibly helpful and informative. They have been working with me on every mortgage I have ever had - that's 5 over the past 6 years! Cannot recommend highly enough.
Very efficient and supportive service. Steve has been excellent at keeping me informed throughout the whole application process and he has gone above and beyond to get me the best possible mortgage for my situation and enable a smooth process between myself and the lender. Easyswitch Mortgages are professional, give great market advice and they have that personal touch and trust that is key to finding the best possible mortgage. As a first time buyer the process has been made simple and I would highly recommend to any of my friends and family and will be using Easyswitch again in the future.
We used Ian as a recommendation as some one from my work had used him before. We had a great experience and he made sure we got the best deal and understood everything along the way
Very thorough, kept up to date with everything and a great company. Got me a mortgage where no one else could. Hugely grateful.
Very easy process with excellent product knowledge
The company title says it all..........and nice people to deal with too.
Have used them for many years and would highly recommend.
Ian provides all the information you need to make an informed decision and takes away any of the angst that this process can produce, with the most competitive rates in the market, what's not to love!
Ian makes switching mortgages easy would not consider without fluid help.
Brilliant service as always from Ian, explains everything thoroughly and makes sure its the right decision for you, highly recommend easy switch mortgages
Worked hard to push the mortgage application through despite the difficult(!) times.
Amazing, very helpful, very quick and even checked in with us a lot after we moved in to ensure everything was going well.
Ian Ward was excellent in making the mortgage application process easy and straightforward from start to finish. I was provided several options suitable for my circumstances and settled on the best product for me. Thoroughly recommend.
Peter made the whole process very easy - he clearly outlined to us what was going to happen and by when, and what we needed to do too to keep it all moving along at a good pace, which was very useful as a first time buyer. I was recommended by a friend and have since passed on details to another friend - word of mouth has to be the biggest compliment!
Peter did the most amazing job helping us assess different mortgage options and secure the best mortgage. Ours was a bit of a complicated one which required more time and attention than usual but nothing was too much for Peter, he was committed from day one in ensuring that we arrived at the best outcome possible. Well done and thank you very much.

We highly recommend Easyswitch Mortgages!
Absolutely brilliant I recommend highly easyswitch because very helpful and professional
Professional and friendly service
Peter Burke, absolute legend. If you want mortgage advice Peter is your man. Straight forward in his approach, works round the clock to ensure a quick turnaround, and has the right links to ensure he gets you the best possible deal.
Easyswitch were easy to work with, kept us informed with good communication and provided us with a good mortgage. I would use them again.
Easyswitch Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 99 reviews