Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easyswitch Mortgages
Read Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews
Ian at Easyswitch Mortgages was recommended to us by a family member and was absolutely brilliant throughout the whole process. As first-time buyers, we had a lot of questions, Ian patiently went through everything in detail and was super speedy at communicating with us.
A family member suggested contacting Ian from Easyswitch Mortgages and I’m so glad I did. I was buying my first home which was very daunting and Ian took the time to explain everything to me really clearly. He has been so helpful and always there for me if I had any questions throughout the process. I have received excellent customer service and will definitely be using Easyswitch Mortgages again. I would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you so much.
Excellent service!
Thanks for your kind review Dalius.
I would thoroughly recommend Easyswitch. Steve was at all times incredibly helpful, professional, knowledgeable and always on hand to answer any questions in an efficient manner. It was reassuring to know I had competent assistance at all times. More than anything else Steve was a great guy to assist me.
Thanks for your kind review Alistair. We wish you all the best in your new home.
Once again Ian has made this an easy process and would alway highly recommend him.
Thanks for your review Dane. All the best.
Can 100% reply on Ian. Love dealing with him.
Thanks for your kind review and ongoing loyalty Samantha.
Peter has given us the most friendly and professional service and has been patient and supportive at every hurdle, thank you Peter!
Thank you for your kind review Rosanna.
Peter was fantastic! Extremely helpful and professional got me the best mortgage deal for a first time buyer. I would strongly recommend amazing experience and brilliant service!!
Thank you very much for your review Harry. We wish you all the best in your new home!
Steve Gregory is working on another mortgage for us and is his usual professional, helpful and friendly self. Nothing is too much trouble and he will do everything he can to help. Wouldn’t use anyone else.
Thank you for your kind review and ongoing loyalty Cindy.
Ian was very helpful and was more than happy to talk to us and ease our nerves whenever we needed during a very uncertain time at the start of the pandemic. Would definitely use again. Thanks Ian!
Thank you for your review Anthony. We wish you and Gemma all the best in your new home.
Superb service from Steve, somebody who genuinely cares about the people he deals with.
Thanks for your kind review John.
Incredibly helpful and informative. They have been working with me on every mortgage I have ever had - that's 5 over the past 6 years! Cannot recommend highly enough.
Thank you very much for your review and on going loyalty.
Very efficient and supportive service. Steve has been excellent at keeping me informed throughout the whole application process and he has gone above and beyond to get me the best possible mortgage for my situation and enable a smooth process between myself and the lender. Easyswitch Mortgages are professional, give great market advice and they have that personal touch and trust that is key to finding the best possible mortgage. As a first time buyer the process has been made simple and I would highly recommend to any of my friends and family and will be using Easyswitch again in the future.
Thank you very much for your review Holly. We wish you and Jack all the happiness in your new home.
We used Ian as a recommendation as some one from my work had used him before. We had a great experience and he made sure we got the best deal and understood everything along the way
Thanks for your kind review Adam.
Very thorough, kept up to date with everything and a great company. Got me a mortgage where no one else could. Hugely grateful.
Thank you for your kind review Andy!
Very easy process with excellent product knowledge
Thank you for your review Ray.
The company title says it all..........and nice people to deal with too.
Have used them for many years and would highly recommend.
Ian provides all the information you need to make an informed decision and takes away any of the angst that this process can produce, with the most competitive rates in the market, what's not to love!
Thank you very much for your review and ongoing loyalty to Easyswitch Mortgages.
Ian makes switching mortgages easy would not consider without fluid help.
Thanks for your kind review Gary.
Brilliant service as always from Ian, explains everything thoroughly and makes sure its the right decision for you, highly recommend easy switch mortgages
Thank you very much for your review James.
Worked hard to push the mortgage application through despite the difficult(!) times.
Thanks for your review Ann!
Easyswitch Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 107 reviews