Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews

5 Rating 134 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Easyswitch Mortgages
Read Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews
Drew was really helpful, always available to answer any questions I had and found me a product in a timely manner.
I have been dealing with Easyswitch for over 15 years and find the process of remortgage with them perfect every time. Steve Gregory always looked after us previously, and when Steve retired I have say I was worried if I would receive the same service. Drew Greany is now taking care of us, and I have to say, the service is still excellent. We are just about to complete our 1st mortgage with Drew, and if the service continues as it’s started, it will be the 1st of many!.
Drew worked very hard assisting with a remortgage and she was helpful and available dealing with issues and enquiries that arose. Couldn’t recommend her enough.
Thanks for your lovely review Laura.
Great service & knowledge from the team!
Thanks very much for your kind review. We wish you well in your new home!
Easyswitch will be the only mortgage advisors we ever use again. Drew was so friendly, helpful and patient. We had five different mortgages agreed as we had difficulties with house sellers! Each and every time Drew and her team were understanding and enthusiastic to get us moving. Thanks to their efforts we are in our new house. We simply could not have done it without them. Legends!
Thanks for the kind review Sam. It has been a pleasure working with you both and I wish you all the best in your new home.
Being a first time buyer I needed a lot of guidance, reassurance and Drew walked me through everything. Super friendly team and they secured me a fantastic deal. I will definitely be using them again in the future when the time comes. Thanks again!
Thanks for your kind review Laura, I wish you the best of luck in your new home and look forward to speaking to you in a few years time! :-)
We were assisted to get a remortgage and at the same time stay on top of our finances. The service was brilliant and we were kept updated every step of the way.
Thanks for your kind review Sharon.
Easy to contact, employees always polite and willing to help. Offered a good product
Thanks for your kind review Robert.
The support and expertise you recieve are second to none.
Thank you, Mat for taking the time to leave us a lovely review. We look forward to speaking to you both again in 2024!
In short, Ian and his team were amazing from start to finish in guiding us through the whole process of obtaining a mortgage for our first home. Everyone who was involved in handling our case were very professional throughout, made all options and steps very clear, and made (what we hear can be a stressful process) very straightforward and stress-free indeed. Ian deserves a particular mention as he guided us from start to finsh, was our main point of contact and remained proactive and attentive throughout what was a very busy period in this industry. I couldn't recommend these guys enough!
Excellent and highly recommended
Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for leaving us a five-star review. It is very much appreciated!
Drew and Joanne were so helpful when helping us to rearrange our new mortgage. They found us a fantastic rate, even with a few complications along the way from our end. Really pleased with the advice and service we received!
Hi Natalie, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and we really appreciate the time you took to write such a lovely review for us.
We have dealt with Ian a number of times now over the past 10 years and he is been superb. Really couldn't have asked for more as he is very proactive, responsive and helpful. He has made all our remortgages very easy.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Nick. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we look forward to working with you again in the future!
Great service from very friendly and knowledgeable people.
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We really appreciate it, from us all at Easyswitch Mortgages!
Since Steve retired I have been dealing with Drew. Drew is very professional and efficient. I will recommend her to anyone looking to get a mortgage.
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole team and hope we can continue this lovely relationship with you and help you with future ventures!
We had a nightmare trying to get a morgage then we tired easyswitch. Drew was dealing with our case and she was more than amazing! Would highly recommend and wouldn’t go anywhere else! Thank you so much Drew.
Hi Kian, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review! We look forward to helping you in the future. From all of us at Easyswitch Mortgages
Extremely helpful, patient and kind throughout the whole process. As a first time buyer I had so much to learn but the team have been wonderful from start to finish!
Hi Josh, Drew and I are so grateful for you leaving such a great review. It has been a pleasure helping you and we will be in touch in time for your new rate to be looked into! Enjoy your new home! From Drew and Joanne
Ian is fantastic. Very friendly, professional, polite and efficient service. Will continue to use him and easyswitch every time we remortgage.
Hi Jake, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. From all the team at Easyswitch Mortgages
Really helpful kept in touch with me the whole way through. Thank you Aidan for your help and advice
Thank you Natalie!
Hi Natalie, We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Easyswitch Mortgages. Thanks for sharing!
Drew and Joanne, have been amazing. I can not fault them, if your looking for a mortage, these are your girls. They answered all my questions and I mean all of them, always keeping me updated whether it was email or phone. Brillant service. Will definitely be using them again in the future when the time comes. Again thank you some much guys, you've been more then amazing. Your a credit to the company. A.garrido
Thank you Amy and we hope everything goes well for you and your family. We look forward to speaking with you in the future!
Easyswitch Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 134 reviews