Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easyswitch Mortgages
Read Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews
Drew and Joanne, have been amazing. I can not fault them, if your looking for a mortage, these are your girls. They answered all my questions and I mean all of them, always keeping me updated whether it was email or phone. Brillant service. Will definitely be using them again in the future when the time comes. Again thank you some much guys, you've been more then amazing. Your a credit to the company. A.garrido
We were delighted with the service we received from start to finish. Drew, ably suported by Joanne provided us with excellent advice on our remortgage and helped us navigate through the range of offers available.
This is the third time we’ve arranged a mortgage through Easyswitch and third time we’ve been thrilled with the quality of service. Drew and Joanne helped us this time and they were superb from start to finish - clear and effective communication throughout and a real pleasure to deal with. Very highly recommended, we wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thank you Easyswitch team and happy retirement again to Steve!
Ian has arranged a number of mortgages for me over the past few years and he could not make the process easier. His guidance and customer service are second to none. Could not recommend more highly.
Thank you for your feedback Wayne much appreciated!
I have used EasySwitch a few times now and every time, it has been a pain free process. Ian is a pleasure to deal with. He is so responsive, friendly and goes over and above to help find a solution. 5* service and I would highly recommend. Thank again Ian for all of your help, guidance and advice!
It has been our pleasure Joanne and we wish you all the best in your future home!
Ian has helped with my past mortgages and been excellent. He went above and beyond to help me this time and I’m extremely grateful. Would highly recommend!
Hi Katie, thank you for you kind words and we wish you all the best in your new home!
Ian was super helpful and made mortgaging our first home a very easy process from start to finish. Thanks so much Ian!
Thank you Codey and we all hope you are very happy in your new home!
Ian and Drew have been amazing. My situation was very quirky and Easyswitch mortgages made it happen. Drew communicated and kept me up to speed what was going on. Always updated me promptly on information required. Drew was a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Easyswitch mortgages. Thank you for making me the happiest person today!!
Thanks for the great review Emma. I will pass this on to Ian and Drew - they will be thrilled!
Ian at Easyswitch Mortgages was recommended to us by a family member and was absolutely brilliant throughout the whole process. As first-time buyers, we had a lot of questions, Ian patiently went through everything in detail and was super speedy at communicating with us.
We are so grateful to be able to help you and hope you are happy in your new home!
A family member suggested contacting Ian from Easyswitch Mortgages and I’m so glad I did. I was buying my first home which was very daunting and Ian took the time to explain everything to me really clearly. He has been so helpful and always there for me if I had any questions throughout the process. I have received excellent customer service and will definitely be using Easyswitch Mortgages again. I would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you so much.
Thank you Rebecca and we hope you are very happy in your new home!
Excellent service!
Thanks for your kind review Dalius.
I would thoroughly recommend Easyswitch. Steve was at all times incredibly helpful, professional, knowledgeable and always on hand to answer any questions in an efficient manner. It was reassuring to know I had competent assistance at all times. More than anything else Steve was a great guy to assist me.
Thanks for your kind review Alistair. We wish you all the best in your new home.
Once again Ian has made this an easy process and would alway highly recommend him.
Thanks for your review Dane. All the best.
Can 100% reply on Ian. Love dealing with him.
Thanks for your kind review and ongoing loyalty Samantha.
Peter has given us the most friendly and professional service and has been patient and supportive at every hurdle, thank you Peter!
Thank you for your kind review Rosanna.
Peter was fantastic! Extremely helpful and professional got me the best mortgage deal for a first time buyer. I would strongly recommend amazing experience and brilliant service!!
Thank you very much for your review Harry. We wish you all the best in your new home!
Steve Gregory is working on another mortgage for us and is his usual professional, helpful and friendly self. Nothing is too much trouble and he will do everything he can to help. Wouldn’t use anyone else.
Thank you for your kind review and ongoing loyalty Cindy.
Ian was very helpful and was more than happy to talk to us and ease our nerves whenever we needed during a very uncertain time at the start of the pandemic. Would definitely use again. Thanks Ian!
Thank you for your review Anthony. We wish you and Gemma all the best in your new home.
Superb service from Steve, somebody who genuinely cares about the people he deals with.
Thanks for your kind review John.
Incredibly helpful and informative. They have been working with me on every mortgage I have ever had - that's 5 over the past 6 years! Cannot recommend highly enough.
Thank you very much for your review and on going loyalty.
Easyswitch Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 115 reviews