Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easyswitch Mortgages
Read Easyswitch Mortgages Reviews
Peter was very helpful, informative and always quick to respond. A pleasure to work with throughout my purchase and completion.
Thanks for your feedback Martin. We wish you all the best in your new property.
Excellent service handled professionally and with good support
Thanks very much for your feedback Terry.
Peter and his team provide brilliant, friendly advice and speedy services.
Peter and his team provide brilliant, friendly advice and speedy services.
Thanks for the great feedback Steve.
Steve Gregory at Easyswitch Mortgages has worked with us to secure four mortgages for various properties and there is no one else we would trust to do this. He is exceptionally quick, professional, and knowledgeable, but he also works tirelessly to get the best product to suit the customer.
Thanks Tom and Tanya. We really appreciate you taking the time to post this great review. Thank you for your custom.
Steve is just an absolutely fantastic adviser, we wouldn’t go anywhere else for advise in the future. Great service, always faultless!
Thanks for the fantastic feedback, Vikki.
Great attentive service as always from Mr Gregory. He won our business again thanks to his professionalism and ability to find the best possible solution in a limited timeframe. Great job. Andy and Kate Foot
Thank you for the great review Andy and Kate. We appreciate you taking the time to do this.
Peter has seen us through two and a bit years of house buying (successfully in the end!) and been unfailingly helpful, professional and kind throughout. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the great feedback Jason. Enjoy your new home !
I've been using Easyswitch to remortgage as required for many years and their service has always been outstanding.
Thanks for the great feedback Mike. We really appreciate your loyalty.
Ian is very easy to get on with but also a consummate professional with extensive knowledge of the business. He has helped me to understand my mortgage options and clearly laid out the costs associated with each of them. It's been both easy and a pleasure dealing with him and I'd recommend this company without any reservations whatsoever.
We have used Ian Ward of Easyswitch Mortgages a few times now and found him absolutely exceptional, he is completely on the ball 101% of the time and always follows up with you. We have even managed to reccomend him to friends on many occasions who were also really pleased. Thank you again for a great experience.
My wife and I recently when through a remortgaging process and found using Easyswitch mortgages very helpful, supportive and efficient. Ian Ward found us several deals, which we then discussed together and decided on the best one that was right for us moving forward. His communication with us was excellent from the initial contact through to closing the process. We would highly recommend Easyswitch mortgages to anyone looking for a new deal.
Excellent in all categories
Best brokers around. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Thanks Asher. That's very kind of you.
Easyswitch provided me with excellent service for two re-mortgages. Peter Burke (Easyswitch) helped me through every aspect of it and never got tired of explaining (and re-explaining) and following up until everything was in place. It is my pleasure to recommend Easyswitch and Peter Burke - 10/10. Thanks, Jan
Great personal service, expert knowledge and patient, sensible advice - highly recommended!
Ian has made what I thought would be an extremely difficult task into a smooth and stress-free process, putting my mind at rest at all stages of getting my mortgage. As a contractor, I always thought getting my first mortgage would be a load of red tape and paperwork, but with the help of Easyswitch Mortgages, that couldn't have been further from the truth. I've already recommended him to two friends and there will be many more to follow. Thanks Ian.
We received excellent and efficient service from our advisor and will definately use again.
This is the second time I have used Easyswitch Mortgages and I have to say I think the service is excellent. Peter made the whole process incredibly simple and took any stress out of the situation. He also is very prompt to reply to emails and always friendly and courteous.
Thanks for the review Chris
Easyswitch did an amazing job for us. Our broker Ian helped us no end. Went above and beyond. Would definitely use them again without hesitation.
Easyswitch Mortgages is rated 5.00 based on 73 reviews