Boxed Off Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boxed Off
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Boxed Off Reviews
Following a recommendation on Instagram I thought I would try the Algae Oil supplement. Delivered quickly and I can already feel the benefits! Will be ordering again and highly recommend!
I stumbled across this company after reading a post on Instagram. The products are fantastic and service was 5 star. Def use again
Great product and fast delivery, looking forward to trying more!
Easy to use checkout process. Order arrived in 2 separate parcels- all well packaged in totally recyclable and reusable materials and it was written on the box "1 of 2" so we knew to expect another delivery.
Haven't had any issues so can't comment on customer service, but will probably order again.
Amazing 😉 very happy 😊
Glow getter
The staff at BoxedOff went over and above to fill and send my order. Terrific product, terrific service.
Thanks
Very quick delivery. Great product
Really simple to use ..pretty speedy delivery ..packaged really well ..wish i had known about the 10% discount that was being offered via one of my followers on instagram ..£4 delivery quite a lot when ordering just one item .
I received my order today (12th May) and it was beautifully wrapped and boxed with clear instructions on use. I will be using them again, thank you.
Great packaging and great products!
Great service, definitely will be ordering other products
Great service, simple eco friendly packaging. Product description & benefits on pack labels together with nutritional information. Will use again!
Couple of days for delivery and tastes delicious, I ordered the protein powder and beetroot capsules. Great service, they email back swiftly
The best customer service I’ve experienced in a long time. Got 3 different options, so looking forward to seeing what changes happen for me. Lovely pure product. 💕
I've been using the detox box for the last month and have found the benefits of everything within the box o be a huge help. I now feel ready to start training and activities again mentally and physically, after taking the supplements as part of a balanced diet. I think that i'll possibly use the again for another month before moving onto another box to reach my goals.
Amazing vegan products, I’m impressed with the packaging being biodegradable you can tell a lot of thought and effort has been put into the product.
Highly recommended!!!!!

Great company. Love the products! Highly effective and the team were more than happy to help guide me through their products :)

Thank you BoxedOff for your outstanding products and great service!

5*****
Finally a company that are not only doing great products but thinking of the planet with their packaging. The Algae oil is my particular favourite. Great to be able to get the vitamins and nutrients required with no animals having to suffer. The creatine HMB is fantastic and within just two days I look fuller and can train for longer. Excellent.
Amazing products and service