Boxed Off Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boxed Off
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Boxed Off Reviews
LOVE IT SO MUCH I WON'T GO BACK!
A fantastic product! Im a couple of weeks in with my supplements and can already feel a massive difference in myself. I feel much more alive, stronger and on the ball. Just what I needed during lockdown. I've already recommended the supplements to my family and freinds.
Excellent product that arrived promptly.
Great service,superb products
Supergreens have been amazing! Really helped with my energy in mornings and with my gut health. Good way to get your greens in!!
I've been using these products for just over a year now and I can honestly say I won't use any other brand for my supplements. The products are of the highest quality, the packaging is simple and environmentally friendly. I'm BoxedOff for life! I highly recommend giving them and try for your supplement needs.
The best wheatgrass in the business!
The vitamins purchased had a very short Best Before date, the same date as the ones I still have. I think the BB dates should be included in the sale description
Love this company. Have been using their products for eight months -
Super Greens and Algae Oil.
The Super Greens have given me a sense of well being and use daily( do not like to be without ) We had a slight confusion with our last order to which they responded swiftly and very professionally. We have no reason at all to purchase our products elsewhere, and will continue to purchase and recommend to others.
I have used Boxed Off for over a year now and regularly purchase multiple products. I would highly recommend this company for all supplement needs
I’ve been a regular customer since last year. The products do what they say they’re going to do, the delivery is fast and the packaging is recyclable.
Tastes nice and gives me a boost of energy!
Quality products, great presentation and service. Get involved.
Products arrived fast, love that the packaging is recyclable and the glass bottles are refillable... the main thing that I love is that they explain clearly how the supplements benefit you and the dosage advice is on the bottles packaging.. Definitely noticed a positive difference since taking them.... wouldn’t be without ‘ Little Ray Of Sunshine’ now and the ZMA has improved my quality of sleep!
High quality products at very reasonable prices & good delivery service, often arrives before expected. & I like the unfussy packaging.
Excellent prompt service
Glow getter... It's amazing, it really does give my skin a little glow, it makes me feel more energized and brighter in general...
Well packaged and clear instructions on each of the contents...looking forward to seeing the results over the next month.
High quality products, without synthetic ‘fillers’ (brilliant!) very reasonably priced, delivered in unfussy packaging (hurray!) & often quicker than advertised delivery times.
Also, the information provided both on the website product descriptions & product packaging is very helpful, thank you. I’m a happy returning customer, & have recommended Boxed Off to folks looking for high quality products.
Very fast delivery, very well packed. These are all amazing products. Been using boxed off for the last 5/6 months now. The algae oil in particular has been one of the best supplements introduced to my daily routine. I’ve never been healthier & boxed off play a big part in that, thank you ❤️
Boxed Off is rated 4.85 based on 111 reviews