Boxed Off Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boxed Off
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Boxed Off Reviews
Nicest super greens I’ve ever tasted. All the products I’ve purchased from BoxedOff are far better than anywhere else. The best recyclable packaging & always delivered promptly too
First purchase after being let down by previous supplier. Great price, quick delivery with minimal recyclable packaging. Will place another order shortly.
Excellent very quick delivery quality products
Easy to order, delivered on time and well packaged, Usual great service from Boxed Off 👍🏻
Love everything about BoxedOff! From the high quality products and sustainable packaging, to the fantastic customer service and super sleek branding…. Ticks all the boxes for me! I’ve been using Supergreens in my smoothies and I’m loving it. Highly recommend!
Boxed Off 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Really good Vegan protein powder. Delivery really quick, even to the Isle of Wight. First class service and product
Top quality, speedy delivery and great products. Wouldn't shop anywhere else for my supplements.
Quick delivery and quality products. Will definately become a frequent buyer!
Really like the whole ethos of what this company is doing!
First time trying this brand and I absolutely love it! One of the better tasting vegan protein powders for sure!
Absolutely fantastic service, love this company!!! 😊
LOVE IT SO MUCH I WON'T GO BACK!
A fantastic product! Im a couple of weeks in with my supplements and can already feel a massive difference in myself. I feel much more alive, stronger and on the ball. Just what I needed during lockdown. I've already recommended the supplements to my family and freinds.
Excellent product that arrived promptly.
Great service,superb products
Supergreens have been amazing! Really helped with my energy in mornings and with my gut health. Good way to get your greens in!!
I've been using these products for just over a year now and I can honestly say I won't use any other brand for my supplements. The products are of the highest quality, the packaging is simple and environmentally friendly. I'm BoxedOff for life! I highly recommend giving them and try for your supplement needs.
The best wheatgrass in the business!
The vitamins purchased had a very short Best Before date, the same date as the ones I still have. I think the BB dates should be included in the sale description
Love this company. Have been using their products for eight months - Super Greens and Algae Oil. The Super Greens have given me a sense of well being and use daily( do not like to be without ) We had a slight confusion with our last order to which they responded swiftly and very professionally. We have no reason at all to purchase our products elsewhere, and will continue to purchase and recommend to others.
Boxed Off is rated 4.86 based on 122 reviews