Boxed Off Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boxed Off
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Boxed Off Reviews
I ordered and received Super Greens. I add it to my breakfast smoothie , although I have drunk it with water. Drinking it with water is not my favourite so I tried it with fruit juice which is better, although I think it is the smell rather than the taste. I have no guy it to boost my veg intake which isn’t great! I can’t comment on the benefits yet as I’ve only been drinking it for a few days.
Good service from Boxed off
Absolutely amazing service will definitely be using again and recommending to everyone I know . Well done amazing products . never Felt better . Xx
Happy with the product
Second-to-none customer service.
Knowledgeable, supportive, accessible, helpful...and friendly!
The best I’ve experienced yet.
Great, eco-friendly packaging too.
Well done all round!
Excellent service & quick delivery
Boxed off was very quick and simple to use and had no problems with my order other than not being in when it arrived and the post office having covid times so I could not pick it up for a few days but all in all a great service
Fantastic service and good quality product with good packaging
Brill service and brill packaging definitely order more stuff from boxed off
This is the 1st time I've ordered off Boxed Off and I found it very easy and brilliant service 👏
Been using these products for the last few months & feeling the benefits already. I also love the eco friendly packaging!

Each one of my orders have been delivered really quickly. Would highly recommend
I found this brand on Instagram as I was looking for vegan protein. The parcel arrived quickly and it was not too pricey.
really good taste and do feel it has improved my digestion.
Delivery and communication really good but the product tastes awful. I’ve had 2 glasses now and had to Chuck them both down the sink. Sorry.
Great products, fantastic recyclable packaging.
Always shop at boxed off for my vitamins, they are a bit more expensive than my local health shop, but the eco friendly packaging and fast delivery is worth it.
Friendly responsive staff
Absolutely love it and il will order again and again,brilliant service 😊
Fantastic products...really happy. Also great customer service, very prompt and helpful
So happy with the products (super greens and vitamin D), and customer service is absolutely amazing 😃
Happy with my order and delivery x
Boxed Off is rated 4.81 based on 63 reviews