Boxed Off Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boxed Off
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Boxed Off Reviews
The staff at BoxedOff went over and above to fill and send my order. Terrific product, terrific service.
Thanks
Very quick delivery. Great product
Really simple to use ..pretty speedy delivery ..packaged really well ..wish i had known about the 10% discount that was being offered via one of my followers on instagram ..£4 delivery quite a lot when ordering just one item .
I received my order today (12th May) and it was beautifully wrapped and boxed with clear instructions on use. I will be using them again, thank you.
Great packaging and great products!
Hi, I’m still waiting for my order, so I will review then.
Great service, definitely will be ordering other products
Placed order a week ago and no delivery yet!
Great service, simple eco friendly packaging. Product description & benefits on pack labels together with nutritional information. Will use again!
Couple of days for delivery and tastes delicious, I ordered the protein powder and beetroot capsules. Great service, they email back swiftly
The best customer service I’ve experienced in a long time. Got 3 different options, so looking forward to seeing what changes happen for me. Lovely pure product. 💕
I've been using the detox box for the last month and have found the benefits of everything within the box o be a huge help. I now feel ready to start training and activities again mentally and physically, after taking the supplements as part of a balanced diet. I think that i'll possibly use the again for another month before moving onto another box to reach my goals.
Amazing vegan products, I’m impressed with the packaging being biodegradable you can tell a lot of thought and effort has been put into the product.
Highly recommended!!!!!

Great company. Love the products! Highly effective and the team were more than happy to help guide me through their products :)

Thank you BoxedOff for your outstanding products and great service!

5*****
Finally a company that are not only doing great products but thinking of the planet with their packaging. The Algae oil is my particular favourite. Great to be able to get the vitamins and nutrients required with no animals having to suffer. The creatine HMB is fantastic and within just two days I look fuller and can train for longer. Excellent.
Amazing products and service
To date I’ve only tried the Vegan Protein and the Supergreens. Both products are top quality and reassuringly, well sourced. The protein tastes good and has a smooth texture and can taken Aline or added to smoothies, flapjacks etc. I mostly add Supergreens to my soups, smoothies but in fact, it gets added to lots of my cooking - my kids are unaware but I know it’ll be doing them a power of good!
I love the eco packaging too. I’ve recently ordered more to give a Christmas presents!
Nice website design, Easy to order, Good products that are in recyclable packaging. Great company!
Really wonderful service.
I not only love the style of packaging, but really admire and appreciate that it is so eco-friendly. More than that, the contents truly deliver. I'm new to the supplements world, but am a convert. Boxed Off made it all understandable. Thank you!
Boxed Off is rated 4.82 based on 33 reviews