Worldwide Camera Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Worldwide Camera Exchange
Read Worldwide Camera Exchange Reviews

About Worldwide Camera Exchange:

Worldwide Camera Exchange is a leading UK-based on-line retailer specialising in high-quality photographic equipment, both film-based and digital.

WCE's focus is secondhand Leica, Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Sony, Fuji, Panasonic, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Contax, Hasselblad, Bronica, Pentax, Schneider and other top-end brands.

info@worldwidecameraexchange.co.uk

I bought a Hasselblad Flexbody at a reasonable price. It was in excellent condition, as described, and arrived promptly and well packaged.
Excellent service. Couldn't ask for more.
I had recently bought a new camera and was looking to sell my current Nikon D750 with a couple of lenses that I had not used for quite some time. So I shopped around online as you normally do for the best quote available. And I found that World Camera Exchange gave me the best quote possible. So I excepted their offer and have very much enjoyed my selling experience with them. My equipment that I sold was in excellent condition which helped me to achieve a price that I was happy with. All in all a very positive experience and I would certainly shop or recommend WCE again in the future when I need to.
Jonathan was very responsive to all my online queries. Arrangements for the collection of my items went smoothly and quickly. Would thoroughly recommend WCE to anyone looking to sell their camera equipment.
WCE /Jonathan was a pleasure to do business with. An honest valuation which was adhered to, very prompt payment and an altogether satisfactory experience. J Phipps.
My Olympus DSLR equipment had been unused for a while and was ready for a new home. Jonathan at WCE was able to give an estimate based on my list and description alone (subject of course to inspection). This saved me the time and trouble of advertising items myself, and saved courier charges because WCE arranged collection at their expense. They inspected the items very promptly, and the agreed money was in my bank account just over 24 hours after the courier called. Thank you for a comfortable, easy transaction carried out swiftly and professionally by a knowledgeable buyer. Would not hesitate to use again.
I’ve dealt with Jonathan over many years. He is highly knowledgeable and trustworthy. I had a substantial amount of high-end Nikon gear, worth a 5 figure sum, and Jonathan appraised it very quickly and thoroughly, offering me an extremely fair price. Payment was received into my bank account within 2 hours. Jonathan and WCE : an absolute pleasure to deal with, and very highly recommended!
This is my first time buying from WCE. The Fujinon used 16 mm lens I bought was in excellent boxed condition as shown in photos. It was very carefully packaged and arrived within a few days. Very happy customer, Thanks again 👌😜.
Fantastic people to deal with. Thank you Jonathan
I have been dealing with Jonathan at Worldwide Camera Exchange to trade cameras for over 20 years- all dealings always conducted with complete integrity and good faith. Never any quibble with fair and reasonable offers always made with immediate payments. Totally recommended as the best outlet for buying and selling cameras and equipment.
Excellent service & always quality products that arrive beautifully packed.
Having no knowledge of equipment WCE were very honest with appraisal of my equipment.
Selling a large Nikon lens Asked several company's for an estimate, best price offered by WCE Very good communication throughout the process, they arranged for lens to be picked up, agreed a price on their inspection that was within the estimate price. money transferred to my account within an hour of me agreeing to the price. would have delivered it back to me at their expense if not agreed. very easy process would not hesitate to use again.
I have sold several items in the last few years to worldwide camera exchange, I have always had a quick response & received good prices for my gear , Jonathan has been very helpful. I wouldn’t use anyone else to sell my gear to. Trustworthy, honest & good prices. Can’t fault & will continue to use them .
I have used WCE for a number of years and I have been very happy with their service, good prices given when selling equipment and you know you are getting mint to almost new when you buy from them. Quick and prompt service from Jonathan. Highly recommended.
Immaculate camera, as described. Attentive and helpful seller. Very prompt delivery. Could not be more pleased.
First class service and product
Simple, clear, fast and reliable service, with a great price paid for my kit. Highly recommended.
A very good Service. I bought a lens at well below retail price. It was well packed and delivered complete with guarantee in 2 working days and within the advised delivery slot, (time)
A great service, Fast collection of items,Instant payment after goods were checked, Fast email replies and i will happily use again :-)
Worldwide Camera Exchange is rated 4.97 based on 315 reviews