Worldwide Camera Exchange Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Worldwide Camera Exchange

About Worldwide Camera Exchange: Worldwide Camera Exchange is a leading UK-based on-line retailer specialising in high-quality photographic equipment, both film-based and digital.

WCE's focus is secondhand Leica, Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Sony, Fuji, Panasonic, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Contax, Hasselblad, Bronica, Pentax, Schneider and other top-end brands.

info@worldwidecameraexchange.co.uk

"Colis arrivé à la date prévue et objectif en très bon état. Fonctionne. Aucun papier fourni avec l'objectif, ni facture ! Je dois me débrouiller pour connaître l'âge de l'objectif grâce au numéro de série et je découvre qu'il a 5 ans, donc pas si neuf que ça. Le prix de vente aurait dû par conséquent être moins élevé."
"Item as described, perfectly packed. Thank you!"
"Shop and product perfect. Small issues with the delivery."
"Delivery of item was excellent. First class service from seller. Would buy from them again."
"Great service and communication. DSLR well packaged and arrived via DPD. No issues would use again."
"Great seller : efficient, consciencious and fast processing. ++++"
"Excellent service, fast and accurate communication, top quality items. Highly recommended!"
"Glad I purchased the 12-24 lens and true to your word the lens was in Mint condition. I have used it and am extremely happy with the results. I have uploaded a photo to prove my point. Would shop with you again on this basis. Thank you World Camera Exchange."
"Extremely positive experience working directly with Jonathan. Professional, knowledgeable, fair...he went above and beyond the call to make selling my Leica gear a smooth experience. I would buy/sell through Worldwide Camera Exchange again. Highly recommended."
"The Tamron macro lens is in excellent condition and it has been wrapped up for shipment very carefully."
"Lens turned up as advertised and on the day quoted. Really happy with this lens and the service."
"The camera is in mint condition and with original disks manuals and packaging, I feel lucky to have found Worldwide Camera Exchange and would highly recommend them and will use them again. Very prompt service and received an email when camera dispatched just a few hours after they opened on Monday morning.I am very very happy with Camera and the price was reasonable too,well done W C E."
"A very easy and pleasant transaction and although the item was listed as used it really did look brand new. Very quick shipping and receipt too. I cannot find any faults at all with this transaction and would highly recommend Worldwide Camera Exchange to all. Very pleased."
"Quick and courteous service. Having placed an order, I soon had second thoughts and returned the item for a refund which was carried out immediately."
"My experience of dealing with WCE, and with Jonathan in particular, clearly demonstrated nothing but the highest quality of service and excellence in communicative skills. Jonathan dealt with my enquiries professionally and, more important, most helpfully. And at the end of the day, the product I received from WCE was absolutely as described, was delivered on time and was superbly packed besides; all of which left me in no doubt that I would have no hesitation in buying from WCE again in the future. One very happy customer."
"Excellent customer service from start to finish. Answered my question promptly, item was exactly as described and delivery fast. Highly recommend."
"The camera is—as advertised in virtually mint condition. The item shipped fast and the communications were good, too."
"Great item and presented exactly as described. Super packing and first class dispatch time"
"Lens in very good condition"
"The item was extremely well packaged with shows that it is understood its value. The item is in mint condition. I believe I only have good things to say about Worldwide Camera Exchange. Will buy from you again. Thank you."
Worldwide Camera Exchange is rated 4.97 based on 225 reviews