Worldwide Camera Exchange Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Worldwide Camera Exchange

About Worldwide Camera Exchange: Worldwide Camera Exchange is a leading UK-based on-line retailer specialising in high-quality photographic equipment, both film-based and digital.

WCE's focus is secondhand Leica, Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Sony, Fuji, Panasonic, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Contax, Hasselblad, Bronica, Pentax, Schneider and other top-end brands.

info@worldwidecameraexchange.co.uk

"Glad I purchased the 12-24 lens and true to your word the lens was in Mint condition. I have used it and am extremely happy with the results. I have uploaded a photo to prove my point. Would shop with you again on this basis. Thank you World Camera Exchange."
"Extremely positive experience working directly with Jonathan. Professional, knowledgeable, fair...he went above and beyond the call to make selling my Leica gear a smooth experience. I would buy/sell through Worldwide Camera Exchange again. Highly recommended."
"The Tamron macro lens is in excellent condition and it has been wrapped up for shipment very carefully."
"Lens turned up as advertised and on the day quoted. Really happy with this lens and the service."
"The camera is in mint condition and with original disks manuals and packaging, I feel lucky to have found Worldwide Camera Exchange and would highly recommend them and will use them again. Very prompt service and received an email when camera dispatched just a few hours after they opened on Monday morning.I am very very happy with Camera and the price was reasonable too,well done W C E."
"A very easy and pleasant transaction and although the item was listed as used it really did look brand new. Very quick shipping and receipt too. I cannot find any faults at all with this transaction and would highly recommend Worldwide Camera Exchange to all. Very pleased."
"Quick and courteous service. Having placed an order, I soon had second thoughts and returned the item for a refund which was carried out immediately."
"My experience of dealing with WCE, and with Jonathan in particular, clearly demonstrated nothing but the highest quality of service and excellence in communicative skills. Jonathan dealt with my enquiries professionally and, more important, most helpfully. And at the end of the day, the product I received from WCE was absolutely as described, was delivered on time and was superbly packed besides; all of which left me in no doubt that I would have no hesitation in buying from WCE again in the future. One very happy customer."
"Excellent customer service from start to finish. Answered my question promptly, item was exactly as described and delivery fast. Highly recommend."
"The camera is—as advertised in virtually mint condition. The item shipped fast and the communications were good, too."
"Great item and presented exactly as described. Super packing and first class dispatch time"
"Lens in very good condition"
"The item was extremely well packaged with shows that it is understood its value. The item is in mint condition. I believe I only have good things to say about Worldwide Camera Exchange. Will buy from you again. Thank you."
"Great service. The lens was accurately described and at a competitive price. Arrived in good time and well packed. Recommended!"
"Johnathan gave me a fair price for my camera and lense, would have liked more but hey, who does not."
"Used product purchased on ebay arrived in top condition - looked just like new"
"Very happy with the service received from WCE on my recent purchase the Canon 70-200 zoom lens. My Lens arrived very well packaged and prompt delivery was had despite the bad weather which had closed down half the country. I was very pleasantly surprised at the item because it was described as almost mint in WCE advertisement, the lens was actually in pristine condition which I would describe as mint. Great product, great service and they will be my first choice for purchasing other products in the future."
"Very prompt and efficient service. Well-packed item arrived within 24 hours. Lens is in excellent condition with no discernible marks on it."
"Excellent service and very helpful advice, much appreciated"
"Excellent, Quick & Efficient Service"
Worldwide Camera Exchange is rated 4.98 based on 218 reviews