Worldwide Camera Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Worldwide Camera Exchange
Read Worldwide Camera Exchange Reviews

About Worldwide Camera Exchange:

Worldwide Camera Exchange is a leading UK-based on-line retailer specialising in high-quality photographic equipment, both film-based and digital.

WCE's focus is secondhand Leica, Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Sony, Fuji, Panasonic, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Contax, Hasselblad, Bronica, Pentax, Schneider and other top-end brands.

info@worldwidecameraexchange.co.uk

Having no knowledge of equipment WCE were very honest with appraisal of my equipment.
Selling a large Nikon lens Asked several company's for an estimate, best price offered by WCE Very good communication throughout the process, they arranged for lens to be picked up, agreed a price on their inspection that was within the estimate price. money transferred to my account within an hour of me agreeing to the price. would have delivered it back to me at their expense if not agreed. very easy process would not hesitate to use again.
Condition as described. Phone call before despatch was a welcome, personal touch. Packaging was good and delivery fast. Would definitely use again. The website has some quirks - creation of an account seems to fail (hence 4 stars not 5), but otherwise very good.
I have sold several items in the last few years to worldwide camera exchange, I have always had a quick response & received good prices for my gear , Jonathan has been very helpful. I wouldn’t use anyone else to sell my gear to. Trustworthy, honest & good prices. Can’t fault & will continue to use them .
I have used WCE for a number of years and I have been very happy with their service, good prices given when selling equipment and you know you are getting mint to almost new when you buy from them. Quick and prompt service from Jonathan. Highly recommended.
Immaculate camera, as described. Attentive and helpful seller. Very prompt delivery. Could not be more pleased.
First class service and product
Simple, clear, fast and reliable service, with a great price paid for my kit. Highly recommended.
A very good Service. I bought a lens at well below retail price. It was well packed and delivered complete with guarantee in 2 working days and within the advised delivery slot, (time)
A great service, Fast collection of items,Instant payment after goods were checked, Fast email replies and i will happily use again :-)
Had a very good experience selling a lens. Price offered was excellent, they arranged collection and kept in touch so I always knew how things were progressing. Will certainly contact them again for any future equipment I am selling.
Excellent service from the moment. I made contact through to receiving the money, couldn’t ask for more. Decided to sell my complete Olympus system (two cameras, six lenses and accessories), Jonathan offered a fair price, arranged collection and, as the items were as described to him, the money was paid into my bank a few hours after he received them. Couldn’t wish for more and much more straightforward than the two other large retailers I contacted. Highly recommended. Thank you Jonathan. Terry
The website was very clear and the purchase was straightforward. Excellent communication from WCE. The lens arrived quickly and was very well packaged. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and would have no hesitation in recommending WCE.
WCE is an exceptionally reliable source of quality camera equipment. I have purchased a number of cameras, and lenses from WCC and every transaction has been a pleasure. The equipment is always exactly as described, is very well packed, and delivery is fast. I can recommend WCE to anyone who requires the best service and the best equipment.
Fantastic service, I found the worldwide camera exchange company online, and was very impressed with the reviews , their internet site, and reviews on other camera sites, from the moment I sent Jonathan the email outlining my late father's camera and lens collection, he was positive , honest and very knowledgeable, the quote came the same day explaining the lowest and highest value of the items, then Jonathan organised the courier service quickly, they came the next day and the following day , Jonathan got back to me with an full professional option on the items I sent him, a price was agreed and within an hour the money was in my account, I can safely safe a brilliant man and a brilliant company, a very rare company in these days of hackers etc well done Jonathan and thank you on behalf of my family
Excellent service. Jonathan was very responsive, process quick and easy. Courier for picking up my camera initially would only give an “all day” window but on the day they texted me with a one hour pickup window which meant I did not have to wait around all day. Assessment and payment done very quickly. No quibbles. All very smooth. Thank you.
My recent purchase from this company was a delight and couldn't have been better, from the moment I made an enquiry to receiving the item was super smooth and so would purchase from this company again with no hesitation and Jonathan was very helpful and so thankyou.
Very good service, item was as described and quick delivery thanks.
Nice people to deal with, prompt responses. Sold a lens with no problems. Would buy/sell from them again.
CANON EF 100-400MM F/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Excellent service, the lens was in perfect condition ,just as described.
Worldwide Camera Exchange is rated 4.97 based on 303 reviews