Worldwide Camera Exchange Reviews

5.0
Based on 329 reviews
Read Worldwide Camera Exchange Reviews

About Worldwide Camera Exchange:

Worldwide Camera Exchange is a leading UK-based on-line retailer specialising in high-quality photographic equipment, both film-based and digital.

WCE's focus is secondhand Leica, Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Sony, Fuji, Panasonic, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Contax, Hasselblad, Bronica, Pentax, Schneider and other top-end brands.

info@worldwidecameraexchange.co.uk

I sold a DSLR and lens to WCE. From my initial contact through to receiving my payment their service was faultless and very quick. I would use them again and would certainly recommend them. I am a very happy customer.
Good pricees and excellent service, Thanks
I found the process simple and straightforward. The offer made was fair for the item I was selling. Very satisfied.
Thank you very much. Excellent customer service. Very fair prices paid for equipment and prompt payments made upon receipt of equipment that I have sent in the past. Highly recommended.
Amazing customer service
I have bought from and sold to WCE and their service is always first class. Recommended.
It was a pleasure dealing with Jon. He is knowledgeable and kind and paid a very competitive price for our equipment. I won’t hesitate to contact him again for buying or selling
Sold my camera gear to Jonathan and everything went perfectly. Appreciated his care on making sure the bank transfer was safe, which it was. Recommended.
Excellent service, fast and efficient. Will be using WCE again
Jonathan is a delight to deal with, competitive pricing, speedy collection and immediate transfer of funds, truly excellent customer service and I would highly recommend WCE.
From start to finish - 4 working days - a fast, fair, courteous, friendly service, items picked up promptly, next day payment, what more can you say. Have dealt with WCE several times, and would highly recommend as the best dealer.
Pleased to do business with Worldwide Camera Exchange, the money arrived in my account promptly
Fast delivery, arrived as described. Thanks
My camera had 2 ‘ scratches’ I was not aware of .. pity But the offer from Jonathan was the best from all so I think the loss of 500 pound (1399 in 2020) and my 800 now is the best deal I could get.
I bought a Hasselblad Flexbody at a reasonable price. It was in excellent condition, as described, and arrived promptly and well packaged.
Excellent service. Couldn't ask for more.
I had recently bought a new camera and was looking to sell my current Nikon D750 with a couple of lenses that I had not used for quite some time. So I shopped around online as you normally do for the best quote available. And I found that World Camera Exchange gave me the best quote possible. So I excepted their offer and have very much enjoyed my selling experience with them. My equipment that I sold was in excellent condition which helped me to achieve a price that I was happy with. All in all a very positive experience and I would certainly shop or recommend WCE again in the future when I need to.
Jonathan was very responsive to all my online queries. Arrangements for the collection of my items went smoothly and quickly. Would thoroughly recommend WCE to anyone looking to sell their camera equipment.
WCE /Jonathan was a pleasure to do business with. An honest valuation which was adhered to, very prompt payment and an altogether satisfactory experience. J Phipps.
My Olympus DSLR equipment had been unused for a while and was ready for a new home. Jonathan at WCE was able to give an estimate based on my list and description alone (subject of course to inspection). This saved me the time and trouble of advertising items myself, and saved courier charges because WCE arranged collection at their expense. They inspected the items very promptly, and the agreed money was in my bank account just over 24 hours after the courier called. Thank you for a comfortable, easy transaction carried out swiftly and professionally by a knowledgeable buyer. Would not hesitate to use again.
Worldwide Camera Exchange is rated 4.97 based on 329 reviews