Woo Woo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woo Woo
Read Woo Woo Reviews

About Woo Woo:

Cherish your cha cha. Pamper your pum. Worship your woowoo!

help@woowoo.fun

Tell us how Woo Woo made you happy
I ordered from Woo Woo after seeing a Facebook advert and finding some of the comments from women about their experiences with the product absolutely hilarious! But in amongst the hilarity I thought I would have to try it as most products, even the sensitive ones haven't really hit the mark. I have now ordered from them twice and it is my go to hair removal product. I have also had the cranberry wash too which is gentle and I use as my daily routine. I would absolutely recommend their products!
Tried it twice and followed full instructions, does not work at all, not even a smidge of hair came off. What a flop
Love the cranberry shower wash and wipes! They're so fresh and gentle. I'll definitely be ordering again!!
great product!
Waxing loyal and was sceptical after reading mixed reviews but can honestly say the Tame It hair removal lives up to the 5* reviews. Brilliant product, no burning on intimate areas, easy to use and doesn’t smell. The soothing balm was great also. Brb away to cover my whole body! Would thoroughly recommend
Aaaaand I just discovered the Holy Grail!! I’ll never buy another razor or any other hair removal cream!! This does EXACTLY what it says! Smells pleasant, doesn’t sting or irritate the skin, ANYWHERE, is so easy to use and leaves your skin smooth and baby soft! Definitely putting this on a repeat order! Thank you to whoever invented this product, it’s AMAZING!! Superb customer service and super fast, discreet delivery! Already recommended to family and friends 😁
I have used lots of hair removal creams and this one was amazing! It smelt much better than any I’ve smelt before and removed my hair really well! I’ll definitely be using it again
I was very sceptical about this product as the reviews seemed too good to be true. But.... WOW! Most hair removal creams have that awful smell, but Woo Woo - none. I literally felt as smooth as a babies bottom once I'd used this cream without an irritations or burns either! I'll definitely be buying more.
The tame it hair removal cream is fab. Gets rid of stubborn hair. I would say make sure it covers every single hair to get the best use. Only takes a few minutes, I waited a few minutes before letting myself go under the shower so it doesn't wash off but it works very quickly. I have sensitive skin and it was absolutely painless, no irritation. I would also say to get the bigger tube as I have maybe a third to a half left after application. It's great for hard to reach areas and left me super smooth. Result!
Tried the wipes and cranberry wash, both are amazing and will definitely be buying again.
First parcel went missing and when I contacted a replacement was sent out. I was advised if the first one turned up to keep and give to a friend. I was skeptical at first as most hair removal creams have been rubbish. This one is brilliant, leaves silky smooth. Only complaint I have it I wish they did a bigger tube as I use it on legs, bikini and underarms and the tube doesn't go very far.
Loved the intimate hair removal, worked well
I love it! No sting, I’d never shave or use other hair removal creams again now
Doesn’t work
Amazing!!! Haven’t picked up a razor in months, so much quicker than shaving
Fab company & excellent products! Have tried their intimate wipes & hair removal cream & in particular the cream is better than any alternative I've ever tried! I'll never shave again!
I've used this product twice since purchase and ultimately it's an okay product. I'm grateful that it's vegan and cruelty free, and it does work quickly and efficiently compared to other hair removal methods such as shaving or waxing. It also smells nice and not as strong as other hair removal creams. However I would not buy this again because my hair grows back within 1-3 days of using the cream -so the smooth result does not last as long as waxing - and if anything it's probably more painful to use this cream than waxing! On the second time I used this cream, it burned my skin (even when used for recommended time limit) and the saddle sore soothing balm stung a lot. My skin is still red and burned weeks later. Unfortunately, I'd rather grin and bare through waxing than use this product again. Not for me.
Love woo woo, great product, I highly recommend it.
Love it. So good
I've always struggled to find a hair removal technique that doesn't leave me uncomfortable and finally with WooWoo hair removal cream I have. It doesn't smell the nicest, but it was so easy to use.
Woo Woo is rated 4.46 based on 2,917 reviews