Woo Woo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woo Woo
Read Woo Woo Reviews

About Woo Woo:

Cherish your cha cha. Pamper your pum. Worship your woowoo!

hq@woowoo.fun

Tell us how Woo Woo made you happy
Absolutely love the cream no irritation caused and like you’ve been to a salon! Amazing results
Excellent products, quick delivery...what’s not to love?! Thank you for your brilliant and open approach to feminine care 💕
Showed results still a few patches where it didn’t work but mostly good however it’s burnt my downstairs area, it didn’t tingle or burn when it was on but after it is extremely painful :(
I've tried the WooWoo Tame It hair removal cream a couple of times now and unfortunately both times showed no results! I followed the instructions exactly and I haven't had any hair loss at all. The products smell nice and they didn't irritate my skill at all, but since i didn't do the job it was intended for, I have to say its been a waste of money :(
I have really sensitive skin, so was a bit nervous to try this. I was very pleased!! I left on for a little longer than advised, it think it works great! only thing is i think for full smoothness you need to do it twice. Overall very impressed.
Amazing brand and extremely helpful customer service!
ndscdsdwefwwf
Super amazing company and great products
I was very happy with all my purchases from WooWoo. I would highly recommend and will be purchasing again soon!
Great product didn’t smell strongly like similar hair removal creams and now sting whilst it worked.
Fast delivery and excellent goods. Making mundane products just a little more fun while also being good quality!
Next day delivery and is the only product like this that I have ever found that actually works - perfectly! Love it.
fast and discreet deliveries
This product is amazing I hate shaving and waxing and it left it so smooth no pain at all and got rid of all the hairs! Also it stops the hair growing back faster love it! Amazing will be buying again xx
Great products, definitely worth trying! :)
Great product fast shipping easy to order
I have quite sensitive skin when I have used other hair removal creams so was reluctant to try this but needed something easier than shaving as I am heavily pregnant. It worked perfectly and absolutely no irritation. Would definitely recommend.
I suffer with chronic UTIs so the products are perfect for me.xx
Quick to get here and works really well with clear instructions
Great product.