WooWoo Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend WooWoo

About WooWoo: Cherish your cha cha. Pamper your pum. Worship your woowoo!

hq@woowoo.fun

Tell us how WooWoo made you happy

"I must say it's a step in the right direction, I have very sensitive skin and shaving always leaves cuts etc but this didn't hurt my skin and removed a fair bit. Only reason I am not giving 5 stars is I still had to shave a bit after."
"Brilliant products. Good quality, they arrived fast. Very happy with the free gift too, very nice touch. Also love what the company stands for and message it’s trying to send to it’s customers, fab ! X"
"Quick delivery and great products"
"Got the hair removal cream - it worked incredibly well, the only downside was the smell."
"Love this brand and the fact they use sugarcane instead of plastic. Sadly the hair removal cream did not work well on me but I love the wipes and am keen to try other products :)"
"I bought the soothing balm because I was coming up in a rash after shaving or waxing. This is the best cream I’ve ever used! I use it all the time including after sex and it calms the redness down so fast. I have really sensitive skin so I was worried at first but I couldn’t recommend this enough!"
"I have tried the hair removal product 4 times now, each time putting more on to make sure that the area has been completely covered & each time it has had absolutely no effect. I’ve left it on for both the amount of time that I was supposed to & longer, but there was no change, even when I shaved it shorter so the product wouldn’t have such a hard time. Feel a bit like I’ve wasted my money on it."
"Lovely products and packaging! Haven’t tried them out just yet, going to tonight- my original order didn’t show up, but when I emailed to let the team know they sent me another straight away with some extra goodies to say sorry! Excellent customer service. thank you so much lovely ladies! Exactly what I was looking for x"
"Woowoo hair remover smells lovely, but did struggle to remove all the hair in my bikini area, even if left on for the full 6 minutes. Left skin feeling really soft."
"Always arrive super fast with super cute packaging!"
"I first came across this company and their products in a social media advert and was immediately drawn to the company and had to place an order. I ordered 2 tubes of the In Shower Intimate Hair Removal cream. I've used other brands of hair removal cream in the past but have experienced skin irritation but because of WooWoo's use of natural products and the short application time I had to give the product a go. The smell isn't as strong as other hair removal creams and after 5 minutes, with the use of a flannel, all the hairs were removed easily without the need for much scrubbing. I would say that the 50ml tube would be enough for 2 if not 3 applications. I would also highly recommend the soothing balm. It's great for soothing skin after shaving or hair removal and even works as a great after sun product. The online purchasing was simple and super quick and my package arrived earlier than expected which was another bonus. I will definitely be ordering from WooWoo again soon!"
"Brilliant! Quick delivery in a discrete envelope. Great product too!"
"Easy to use and apply, left on for 6 minutes and scrubbed all the hair off! I did it again for the harder to reach places but I hadn’t shaved in a whileeeee so was understandable! Only thing you could improve is the smell but if that compromises ability to remove hair all over then it’s something you can get used to!"
"Very good soap I love the idea of the foam also tried out the hair removal cream, would be better if there was more other than that 5 stars"
"Hello. These products are actually so amazing and have helped me loads. Girls don’t really think about getting good products to protect down below. I have found a lot of regular shaving gel etc just causes me rashes etc. These products have worked just as they say on the package! I will be absolutely buying them again once I’m finished. Truly amazing. The brand should be talked about more and if you would like me to promote any products I would kindly do that as these need to be spoken about. My Instagram @sskyedunnachie"
"Great packaging and products - great for sensitive skin!"
"Product made my skin bleed - will not be using again"
"Lovely packaging. Fast delivery. Loving the products!"
"Product didn’t remove the hair completely, I was left with stubble - even after waiting the max time of 6 minutes. Skin felt moisturised though which was great"
WooWoo is rated 4.61 based on 142 reviews