Woo Woo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woo Woo
Read Woo Woo Reviews

About Woo Woo:

Cherish your cha cha. Pamper your pum. Worship your woowoo!

help@woowoo.fun

Tell us how Woo Woo made you happy
Love the packaging and it is super easy to use... only downside and why for me it only gets 4* is that it doesn’t seem to work well on short stubble hair... Stayed quite rough even after using (not dolphin smooth as I so hoped) however the longer hairs did come off with a simple wipe . Overall I am fairly pleased and is much easier than shaving.. just don’t expect dolphin smooth results.
If I could give 0 stars, then I would. 1 star is generous! I ordered the tame it hair removal cream after seeing an ad for it and noticing it has aloe Vera in it (I have sensitive skin). DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!! it left me with burn marks, peeled my skin off and was bleeding around the bikini line (I did patch test on my leg before)!
Seriously do not waste ur money on this!!
I have contacted customer services about this, if I don’t get a response I will be taking further action too!!
Really quick and easy results.
Fun and functional
Quick delivery and great product.
hair removal cream works really well!
Only downside would be that it grows back fairly quickly, but is much easier (and less painful!) than shaving!
Very easy, very smooth 😁
Love/hate relationship.
Its a great product and 100% better than any other hair removal cream I’ve tried before. It doesn’t smell, and doesn’t irritate the skin. However, being an Arab girl with dark and very thick hair, this doesn’t work for me very well. It removes majority of the hair but I would still need to shave. I’ve seen other people mention this in their reviews. I understand that this is due to my hair being thick so I would still recommend the product if you have fine hair. Its a good alternative for when the salons are closed in lockdown. ⭐️ 4/5 :)
So i happy with this product. It had No effect whatsoever and it barely removed anything. After following The guide precisely I could barely count any hairs removed. And this was from a small testing area

I EVEN dared to leave The cream on for longer than I should but nothing happened. Will not be buying this again
Great products, really happy with them. Quick delivery. Will definitely be a regular customer.
Unfortunately I’m disappointed with this product which is annoying as after researching this hair removal cream I thought it would finally stop me from having those razor bumps!

I find that it removes little to none hairs.. I’m having to shave over the top of areas regardless of using the remover which defeats the object! I’d say the only benefits I’ve seen is that it didn’t give me a rash/burn and it almost thins the hairs down allowing shaving to be slightly more gentle.

I messaged their page on lnstagram which got a prompt reply but as soon as I started to ask if I should leave it on for longer as I wasn’t getting the ‘dolphin nose’ results stated on their website I had nothing back. It’s definitely had to be a trial and error but I won’t be purchasing this again! :(
Cheap alternatives and empowering stickers comes with it, also good products! The feminine wash was life changing
As someone with sensitive skin, finding Woo Woo Tame It has been an absolute game changer. I can finally feel silky smooth in places too sensitive or difficult to reach with a razor. Discreet packaging also a plus!
Came very quick and worked so well!!
Amazing product! Didn’t think it would work so well, was afraid to use it due to sensitive skin especially in the downstairs but I had zero irritation and took the hair straight off! Super impressed! Will be recommending to EVERYONE! Hope I’ll still be able to order with Brexit in place.
Quick and easy to use and effective!
Great product, fast delivery
I really love WooWoo products!
I’ve ordered cranberry cleanse and take it hair removal cream twice now and couldn’t be happier with both of them
Ordered the 'tame it' hair removal cream and from someone who has super sensitive skin this product is amazing! 10/10 100% ordering again! Thanks woowoo!
Woo Woo is rated 4.47 based on 2,674 reviews