Woo Woo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woo Woo
Read Woo Woo Reviews

About Woo Woo:

Cherish your cha cha. Pamper your pum. Worship your woowoo!

help@woowoo.fun

Tell us how Woo Woo made you happy
Been using this product for a month. At present, I have only seen very slight skin tone changes but I will keep using this as it seems promising.
i wish the hair removal creme came in an even bigger size!! as one tube and my legs and intimate areas are only just covered or maybe not quite! the smell isnt bad at all, and i find the crme does exactly as it says!! i also love the smell of the saddle sore! thanks for making these products!
So much easier than any other method of hair removal! Doesn't have bad fumes. Make sure you take it off in the advised time or it can start to tingle... Changed the game!
excellent products. Thank you!
One of the best hair removal products I have ever used! My new go too!
Brilliant product! Really effective at removing my hair down there, so easy to use and no reaction at all. Love it!
Works really well super easey to use
This cream is easy to use and it does the job! It doesn't have the same strong smell that hair removal creams used to have, and it hasn't caused any irritation (I've used it many times and never had a problem). It's something I continue to buy whenever I run out.
As advertised, no irritation, easy to use
Best hair removal I've ever used. Takes a little while to work out how long to leave it on for that works for you but once you figure that out then it's great. Would recommend. SO much better than shaving!! No smell and it's easy to do just before you hop into the shower. LOVE IT.
Oh my goodness! I have just used this hair removal cream and it’s definitely worth the hype. I have very dark and thick hair. I used the cream for the full six minutes and aside from a few stubborn stragglers all the hair came away. I did have to rub quite hard with a shower puff but I am genuinely amazed with the results. The cream itself doesn’t smell like normal hair removal creams and my skin feels much smoother than when I shave and there was none of the associated pain that comes hand in hand with waxing. Price point is on point too. Much cheaper than having to pay for a wax. I shall wait to see how long the results last but I suspect I will be ditching the razors!!!
Amazing product, super smooth and so easy to use
Best one I've found. Need an EVEN BIGGER Tube!
Easy to order, recieved really quickly with updates and the products are amazing!
Really good product, it is gentle on your foof, gets the skin smooth and doesn't burn! The reason for 4 over 5 stars is that you need to leave it a bit longer than 6 minutes for dolphin smooth, but I have just increased the application time slowly to make sure I don't react! Would recommend!
Great product, worked really well and the balm is lush!
All packaged very discretely and came really fast
Fast delivery and updates but the wax strips did not work and left a reaction/burn like reaction to sensitive skin
The woowoo hair removal cream is the best I've ever used and leaves my woowoo super soft 🤣🤣
I genuinely love these products. I originally ordered the hair removal cream a while ago deciding that it didn’t work. However, I’ve recently decided to use it again to much better results! I left it on a little longer than the product suggests and it has worked perfectly! I will be ordering this many more times.
Woo Woo is rated 4.47 based on 3,847 reviews