Woo Woo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woo Woo
Read Woo Woo Reviews

About Woo Woo:

Cherish your cha cha. Pamper your pum. Worship your woowoo!

help@woowoo.fun

Tell us how Woo Woo made you happy
As A sissy I have been looking for an easy way to remove my body hair and WOO WOO hair tamer is magical as it removes all my body hair and especially the intimate area as well as the bum and unlike other hair removal cremes it is not harsh on the skin and does not have an unpleasant smell. This product is a life changer for me and I have to make sure I have plenty in stock
Great have ordered from here twice now
I have been using this product for a little while and I did like it. I recently ordered more of the hair removal cream and this time not only did it not work but it burnt me! I had to sit in front of the fan to try and cool my fairy down.
I’ve been using Tame It! For almost a year now, and it works really well, except for on the coarsest hair (the uppermost part on my belly). It leaves stubble there, but everywhere else is left smooth! No irritation whatsoever, which is a big relief for my sensitive skin. Although it advertises effectiveness on a full bush, I would recommend having a trim first. The cranberry wipes are great too.
I was surprised how well it worked! It didn’t get rid of every single hair but pretty close, and I didn’t have a rash afterwards which I always get after shaving! Will definitely be buying again
I got so sick of shaving, especially my intimate area so this product has been a godsend! Works great, have even recommended to friends!
I have really sensitive skin and stubborn hair at my bikini area but woowoo works great everytime! It does have a hair removal cream smell but not strong compared to others and washes away great. I always use the 'saddel sore soothing balm' afterwards and don't get sore skin or ingrown hairs. I'm also vegan so love that it's vegan and cruelty free :)
Woo Woo is my new best friend!!! I thought it was going to be too good to be true but it's amazing! I need to experiment a little more on the coarser pubic hair and maybe leave on a little longer but as for the more intimate areas and around my bum it's works a treat and leaves me silky smooth, I am ditching the razors and going for this, its easy to use and I didn't find the smell off putting at all. 10 out of 10 and you have a new customer for life!
Left my woo woo patchy. Might as well shave!! The shower gel seemed to be ok though. Wouldn’t buy the hair removal cream again.
First order and very impressed with the products I received will definitely buy again
Silky smooth no pain, no burning, no itchyness, all round amazing, does exactly what it says on the bottle and smells incredible... Definitely never touching a razor again
Worked quite well,wasn't as smooth as expected but maybe need to leave it longer next time. No issues with sensitivity whatsoever so really pleased, will definitely keep using it.
Great quality products, great for sensitive skin!
It works x and I’m not sore
Great products. Slightly expensive but I pay it because no other products work as well.
used my deadname (only used on card) instead of name. please change this. Deadname is also stuck on things such as this review, very uncool
Product was disappointing.
Cant believe how smooth it makes you! :-)
Works so well and just as directed on the box! The saddle burn cream is also a must.
Doesnt work at all. Not a single hair. The soothing cream also smells bad
Woo Woo is rated 4.46 based on 3,361 reviews