WooWoo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WooWoo

About WooWoo: Cherish your cha cha. Pamper your pum. Worship your woowoo!

hq@woowoo.fun

Tell us how WooWoo made you happy

"Great product - the lifting/tightening cream. Noticeable difference in a few weeks plus it smells good and has a nice consistency"
"Great brand and fab product, definitely recommend!!"
"Really lovely stuff ! Makes me feel fresh down there 😂"
"Woowoo products are fun, good value and are making loving your woowoo the coolest thing ever!!!! From the post wax balm to the lift and tighten cream, all the products are just fab. What not to love!!"
"So far I've used the fast acting lightening cream and soothing balm. The fast acting cream is great and I plan on re-purchasing multiple times: I have a deep complexion and my inner thighs are a little uneven as is a further intimate area, so far this product is working wonders ! I plan on giving it 6+ months of regular application to achieve an even tone. I have also purchased the chamomile wipes and micellar intimate wash - I'm sure I'll be just as impressed."
"Can’t wait to try the cranberry wipes.. when will they be available??. Love the wash. Fun stuff!"
"I love what Woowoo is doing. Very friendly customer service lady. Products look great. I think they should do stufff for older women too.."
"Love that the wipes don't look like hygiene wipes from the doctors! Pretty handy to keep in your bag if you've got a date after work or need a quick wipe after the gym. Also love that they are super lightly scented. Sooo handy for cleaning toys as well!"
WooWoo is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews