WooWoo Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend WooWoo

About WooWoo: Cherish your cha cha. Pamper your pum. Worship your woowoo!

hq@woowoo.fun

Tell us how WooWoo made you happy

"Lovely service and definitely buying from here again 😊"
"Bought the tightening gel, only been using for 3 days so we'll see. Got the product later than expected so Lucy sent me some samples. Very nice touch. Thank you."
"Really good stuff and shipment came so quickly. Love it!"
"Soothing balm is soooo good, it used to hurt after I shaved and now after I put the balm on it just soothes and I don’t get shaving rash!! 10/10 would recommend"
"Products are 10|10 such a great company that are putting womens health on the map"
"Very quick service.. would definitely be recommending to friends and family"
"Love your products & great marketing"
"Fab company to buy from, quick and easy and great products πŸ‘"
"Woowoo-nderful to have a forward thinking company bringing products to us girls who care about down there. Not only are the products amazing, raising the profile of what can senselessly be taboo is brave, strong and right. I am so thrilled to be seeing woo woo embrace our bodies and have to say the products I have tried are amazing! I just wish we had more woo woo available in more places - amazon prime a blessing πŸ˜€β€οΈ"
"I purchased the cranberry intimate wipes and the micellar intimate wash and both were amazing! The wipes are really handy and leave you feeling really refreshed! Both products are so gentle and I'm very happy with them both!"
"Lovely company with good values, easy to use website.. very excited to try their products and see the company grow!"
"Excellent products, the wash and wipes are so fresh and clean smelling!"
"I like the packaging, it's fun and light. Clearly states what it does without shouting it in your face. I use the following products regularly: micellar wash and intimate chamomile wipes. I also have the soothing balm for after shaving and being on my turbo trainer and find it very soothing indeed! I do own the tightening cream but I keep forgetting to use it regularly, so can report no results one way or the other!"
"Really good products, great communication!"
"Highly recommend, good service."
"Super happy with this product (lightening cream)! Something that's really been missing from the highstreet! Great shipping/product and results so far! Will buy again... and again..."
"I was sent a personal email from Lucy explaining that there had been an issue with my delivery address and that she was sending it personally, I really appreciated this. Looking forward to trying all the products in the range. I just love what this company stands for."
WooWoo is rated 4.77 based on 44 reviews