Woodford Recycling Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Woodford Recycling

How would you rate Woodford Recycling?

Patrick
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful team and very reasonable prices. Would recommend for any skip requirements.
Alan
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic service and very helpful staff. I've had several skips and all have been arranged, delivered and collected promptly and efficiently. Highly recommended!
S.wright
Verified Reviewer

""poor service and a driver who was rude to a client I will use other company's in future
We are surprised and concerned to hear that any of our drivers would be considered rude and apologise if this was the case. From the details provided on the review we cannot determine which site/address this review relates to, but would welcome the opportunity to put things right, so if possible please could you email simon.burns@woodfordrecycling.co.uk or call on 01487 824541. Thank you.
Tony
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, the team at Woodfords are always helpful, professional and willing to go that extra mile. I highly recommend them!
Claire
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic customer service. Drivers extremely helpful too. I would definitely recommend using this company and will be using them again.
David Gilbert, G&W Services
Verified Reviewer

We've been using Woodford Recycling for over a year now and they never let us down. Always very accommodating and help out when needed even if we have a rush job. Would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Very good service, friendly staff and always try their upmost to help out.
Anna
Verified Reviewer

Firstly they didn't deliver the skip because of traffic!!!! What kind of excuse is that?!?!! Had to move delivery date for next week. Road permit last only for 2 weeks and I'd lost 1 week already because of their incompetence and unprofessional customer service. They were suppose to collected skip on Monday and of course they didn't. I had to email them and remind them of collection. Useless and well beyond expectations. Avoid at all costs!!! I will NEVER use them again!!!
The original delivery had to be aborted as on arrival it was established the area the skip was to go was not privately owned. We then had to rearrange delivery and organise a permit with the council so that the skip could be placed on the highway, unfortunately permits take 5 full working days to come through and this was something explained at the time. On the rearranged delivery date our driver was on route but due to heavy traffic caused by an accident, it was soon apparent he wouldn't make it within his legal driving hours and we had to abort the delivery. We always try to go the extra mile for our large customer base and apologise for the inconvenience caused. While we try our best to work around traffic issues it sometimes is unfortunately out of our hands. We are very sorry for the issues caused on this occasion.
J Westlake
Verified Reviewer

Our skip was delivered on time with absolutely no problem and collected as scheduled. Couldn't fault the service if I tried and would definitely recommend.
Nik Mason
Verified Buyer

At a difficult time in our lives when family members had died and also having a stressful move. Woodford staff, josh and Simon made the situation much easier by the professional and helpful manner. I highly recommend them. Many thanks nik mason
Woodford Recycling is rated 4.20 based on 10 reviews