Woodford Recycling Reviews

Based on 19 reviews
Telephone
Read Woodford Recycling Reviews

Tell us how Woodford Recycling made you happy
Fantastic service, Rob and Kristina are friendly and easy to talk to even though I didn't know what I wanted. Price was competitive and the 6 yard skip was just what we needed. Delivered on time without hassle. Plenty of communication and supporting information supplied.
We recently had a bathroom redone, creating a large pile of building rubbish and old bathroom equipment. We wanted to avoid large lorries damaging the overhanging trees in our drive, so Woodford offered us a man with a van service rather than a skip. We had a very good experience with the administrator who arranged our job and then made adjustments to the arrangements when we realised we had more rubbish than originally expected. The driver was very understanding about the trees, to the extent that he left the van at the entrance to the drive and carried all the (heavy) rubbish along the drive rather than risk any damage. He was also extremely friendly and easy-going making it a stress-free operation. He left everything very tidy. We would definitely use Woodford again for any rubbish disposal project.
Friendly, efficient and communicated really well. I’d really recommend. Loads of extra Services I didn’t even realise they had!
Great skip company, friendly & helpful service.
Fantastic skip company... I have used them 3 times and recommended them as they are super value and friendly. Many thanks.. Next one to be ordered.. S wu-barker
I recently hired an 8yd skip from Woodford. Having never used a skip before I can't compare with previous experience. I was however extremely pleased with the punctuality of delivery and collection. I would use them again and will definitely recommend to my friends.
Easy to order with and driver was friendly. Seem like a professional firm.
Really helpful on the phone. No call centre to get through to either. Easy to deal with. Would recommned
Fantastic service. Had a third party skip booking cancelled at the last minute and Woodford rescued us from a real bind with very little notice. Friendly and helpful in their phone calls and emails and very reasonably priced. Would definitely use them again or recommend to a friend!
Very helpful team and very reasonable prices. Would recommend for any skip requirements.
Fantastic service and very helpful staff. I've had several skips and all have been arranged, delivered and collected promptly and efficiently. Highly recommended!
""poor service and a driver who was rude to a client I will use other company's in future
We are surprised and concerned to hear that any of our drivers would be considered rude and apologise if this was the case. From the details provided on the review we cannot determine which site/address this review relates to, but would welcome the opportunity to put things right, so if possible please could you email simon.burns@woodfordrecycling.co.uk or call on 01487 824541. Thank you.
Fantastic service, the team at Woodfords are always helpful, professional and willing to go that extra mile. I highly recommend them!
Fantastic customer service. Drivers extremely helpful too. I would definitely recommend using this company and will be using them again.
We've been using Woodford Recycling for over a year now and they never let us down. Always very accommodating and help out when needed even if we have a rush job. Would highly recommend.
Very good service, friendly staff and always try their upmost to help out.
Firstly they didn't deliver the skip because of traffic!!!! What kind of excuse is that?!?!! Had to move delivery date for next week. Road permit last only for 2 weeks and I'd lost 1 week already because of their incompetence and unprofessional customer service. They were suppose to collected skip on Monday and of course they didn't. I had to email them and remind them of collection. Useless and well beyond expectations. Avoid at all costs!!! I will NEVER use them again!!!
The original delivery had to be aborted as on arrival it was established the area the skip was to go was not privately owned. We then had to rearrange delivery and organise a permit with the council so that the skip could be placed on the highway, unfortunately permits take 5 full working days to come through and this was something explained at the time. On the rearranged delivery date our driver was on route but due to heavy traffic caused by an accident, it was soon apparent he wouldn't make it within his legal driving hours and we had to abort the delivery. We always try to go the extra mile for our large customer base and apologise for the inconvenience caused. While we try our best to work around traffic issues it sometimes is unfortunately out of our hands. We are very sorry for the issues caused on this occasion.
Our skip was delivered on time with absolutely no problem and collected as scheduled. Couldn't fault the service if I tried and would definitely recommend.
At a difficult time in our lives when family members had died and also having a stressful move. Woodford staff, josh and Simon made the situation much easier by the professional and helpful manner. I highly recommend them. Many thanks nik mason
Woodford Recycling is rated 4.58 based on 19 reviews