Willbox Reviews

0800 023 50 60

enquiries@willbox.co.uk

Manor House Avenue

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Willbox ?

Wessex Cancer Trust
"Willbox have been extremely helpful and supportive of our recent activities and charity as a whole. I would highly recommend them."
Maxine Thompson
"In the office Pat has been brilliant! Efficient, friendly and caring. On site My delivery driver had my container in position so quickly. He was very kind and gave me clear instructions whilst demonstrating opening the locks etc. Thank you"
"fast affordable and accommodating would recommend"
"Christoph is an excellent sales rep and deliver a quality product"
"Container delivered in very good condition and without any issues. Great service."
"Excellent advice and assistance and no hassle delivery of container"
"Great communication, great price and delivery on time and driver very helpful"
"Willbox are easy to deal with and competitively priced."
"Excellent service from Robin & the delivery driver. We did have some confusion over the collection date but Willbox soon sorted that & collected early morning to avoid traffic issues"
"Excellent office support and smooth & efficient delivery. Will use again."
"Cracking service from Chris, Robin & the team at willbox - prompt delivery, great communication, good quality used and new boxes!"
"Ahead of placing my order for a 10 foot container Matt was very helpful in answering my many questions regarding access and delivery, also the emplacement of the container, etc. etc. The driver was unbelievably skillful and friendly, really superb job, the container arrived on time. Brand new 10 foot unit, really smart looking, and it does the job superbly whilst we sort out excess belongings from a house move (no room in the house for all the old stuff). Far cheaper than off-site storage and obviously far more convenient. I would not hesitate to recommend Willbox to others."
"Customer service was great, can’t fault it. Matt couldn’t do enough to ensure I got the container required. Delivery was prompt and on time. The container looks brand new and is hardly noticeable it its surroundings, which has pleased my neighbours!"
"Helpful, good price and communication"
"As we do fast turn around projects we require that deliveries are planned and carried out as booked and the collections are carried out in the same manner, with this in mind we had an excellent service and would highly recommend."
"Excellent service and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Willbox"
"Brilliant service, would recommend this company with confidence. P Clancy. Director. Nabilis UK"
"Quick delivery and always nice to deal with !"
"Brilliant storage container - looked new - extremely clean and tidy. Thank you."
"Prompt delivery, friendly and helpful driver, decent pricing"
"Excellent Quality containers.. good availability."
"great stuff -spanking brand new 10ft container delivered, - driver ( friendly efficient bloke) placed exactly where I wanted. Customer service excellent with a particular mention to Pat Asquith who sorted it out. - plus, a lot cheaper than a nearer supplier."
"Great customer service, easy to arrange, helpful staff."
Willbox is rated 4.87 based on 168 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!