Willbox Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Willbox

0800 023 50 60

enquiries@willbox.co.uk

Manor House Avenue

How would you rate Willbox?

Verified Buyer

Great products and dealing with someone like Andy makes business so easy. I highly recommend this company.
Wessex Cancer Trust
Verified Buyer

Willbox have been extremely helpful and supportive of our recent activities and charity as a whole. I would highly recommend them.
Tree & Sons Ltd
Verified Buyer

They exceeded expectation and managed to meet our requirements in a rapidly changing situation with out any fuss.
Megan Hughes
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from Andy Wilkins at Willbox. He even took photos of our container and contents so that we could see it was all there. Definetly recommend.
Candy Coates On Behalf Of Cornwall Childrens Clothes Bank
Verified Reviewer

This is a big shout out to Chris at Will Box Truro . The support and service they have offered my community group has been amazing . We are Cornwall Childrens Clothes Bank and we supply clothes and toys to families in need , free of charge . Chris has been an endless source of advice on my journey to securing a container and land on which to site it , quite a saga when you are a cash free group ! But we got there in the end . We now have an amazing container which is filling up already . Thanks to everyone at Willbox, hundreds more families in Cornwall can benefit . I have photos if you need them ! Thanks again . CCCB team
Brian Pierson
Verified Buyer

They are a very efficient Company, with excellent management skills backed up by dedicated and helpful Staff.
Bourne Amenity Ltd

Friendly, efficient staff
Craig Alland
Verified Buyer

Been trying to arrange a call back to organise a green 20ft container for my build project storage - nobody calls back (after three telephone conversations?)

Craig Alland
Oakshire Homes Ltd
oakshirehomes@gmail.com
Electrical Inspection Solutions Ltd
Verified Buyer

Right from the beginning Pat Archer from Willbox was extremely helpful and polite. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything went perfectly from start to finish. They did what they said they would do professionally. I would recommend Willbox unreservedly.
Maxine Thompson

In the office
Pat has been brilliant!
Efficient, friendly and caring.

On site
My delivery driver had my container in position so quickly. He was very kind and gave me clear instructions whilst demonstrating opening the locks etc.

Martin Kingston
Verified Reviewer

Efficient friendly service from initial enquiry to delivery.
Trisha

Great Service!
Presingoll Barns
Verified Reviewer

Good rates and fast delivery.
Michael M
Unverified Reviewer

They did exactly what I asked for and on the day allocated.
Kevin

First class service
Blackmore's Plumbing
Unverified Reviewer

Willbox is always very prompt and there prices are very competitive
Dean Smith
Unverified Reviewer

Great company done exactly what other says on the tin .. very helpful and friendly driver I would definitely recommend thanks
Verified Reviewer

Prompt, efficient and professional service. Would highly recommend Willbox and look forward to using their services again soon.
Unverified Reviewer

Once again excellent service. Thank you
Ride On - Cycling For All
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpful. Your driver is exceptional!
Willbox is rated 4.80 based on 104 reviews