Willbox Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Willbox

0800 023 50 60

enquiries@willbox.co.uk

Manor House Avenue

How would you rate Willbox ?

Wessex Cancer Trust
Wessex Cancer Trust
Verified Buyer
"Willbox have been extremely helpful and supportive of our recent activities and charity as a whole. I would highly recommend them."
Maxine Thompson
Maxine Thompson
Verified Buyer
"In the office Pat has been brilliant! Efficient, friendly and caring. On site My delivery driver had my container in position so quickly. He was very kind and gave me clear instructions whilst demonstrating opening the locks etc. Thank you"
"fast affordable and accommodating would recommend"
Michael Tzirki
Verified Reviewer
"Driver turned up on time. very helpful, off loaded in a short space of time. Service overall was faultless."
A B HEATHER CARPENTRY & JOINERY HEATHER LTD
Verified Reviewer
"DELIVERY OUTSTANDING NOTHING TO MUCH TROUBLE. GREAT SERVICE ALL ROUND FROM MANAGEMENT TO DELIVERY DRIVER"
"Matt is very helpful and fast service. The price is pretty good. I will use them again."
"The arrangements were made very well and the delivery driver was extremely helpful.The container was set down really level with the minimum fuss. We were advised to pay the extra for a special lock and this was spot on as the first night someone tried and failed to gain access."
"Matt was great from the first conversation to geting the container delivered. Would definitely recommend."
"The service is very good and the containers are in excellent condition. Many thanks Kevin Wilson Site Manager Wayland Junior Academy Watton Norfolk"
"Ordered on Weds arrived on Thursday. You cant beat that sort of service"
Standage & Co
Verified Reviewer
"We are a new customer to Willbox our sites are in London and both deliveries so far have been excellent, professional drivers, on time and the quality of the welfare containers and storage are brilliant. Will continue to use for our future projects."
"excellent service and quick delivery. Container is in very good condition."
"Supplied a storage container with ridiculously low lead time. Excellent company"
Dean Saunders
Unverified Reviewer
"The delivery of our containers was brilliant, I have hired many container’s during my career and I have to say that both of the chaps that delivered our containers were more than helpful. Very polite, communicated with me well regarding their ETA. I wouldn’t think twice about using Willbox again for our requirements, as I have the confidence you could deliver and install to any site necessary. I look forward to working with you again in the future."
"Quality of service good on phone and excellent delivery. Very helpful and stress less ."
"delivered on time, nice clean container, and very helpful and friendly delivery person. what more can you ask for?"
Better Food Company
Verified Reviewer
"Fast delivery, good prices, lovely service delivered."
"great service and delivery drive was excellent"
Julie Carpenter
Unverified Reviewer
"A very nice man delivered the container to our house. He placed it perfectly where I wanted and, when my son started to create about the positioning, offered to move it, but it was where I wanted it. The container is very clean, and in really good condition."
"Very friendly staff and excellent prices! This was the first time we used Willbox, but definitely not the last!"
"team are fab and nothing is to much trouble. put up with lots of changes and amends from our end and always done effectively."
"Excellent services, very good prices, very friendly and helpful drivers."
Elevate UK Lifts Ltd.
Verified Reviewer
"Hire was easy to arrange and delivery took place as scheduled. Willbox are easily contactable and provide a friendly, professional service."
Willbox is rated 4.85 based on 143 reviews