Willbox Reviews

Read Willbox Reviews

0800 023 50 60

enquiries@willbox.co.uk

Manor House Avenue

Tell us how Willbox made you happy
Contacted Willbox well over a week ago, was told i would be emailed a form to complete. Form never arrived, phoned and spoke to Holly (Birmingham) who was to return my call. I have phoned daily and told that Holly would phone me back - has never called me, Very poor customer service, i am now looking elsewhere
Excellent just excellent! During these current difficult times, the young lady at Truro’s branch went above and beyond to assist me and my companies requirements. A competitive price with clear swift arrangements for delivery. You won’t regret using Willbox. Thank you I’ll be back !
Having had a brilliant experience with Willbox in the past I was bitterly disappointed with the way the business appears to have taken a nose dive. For my most recent transaction, I dealt with a woman, who shall remain nameless, based in Truro. What an awful experience. It took nearly a month to arrange delivery of my container and then when it did finally arrive, it was damaged, after I was assured it had been thoroughly checked over. The woman at the haulage company was also very rude and made me feel as if I was asking for my container to be delivered to the moon, not a short way up the road! I’m afraid I will no longer be using Willbox in the future and I would not encourage others to do so either.
Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your experience and the issues that arose. Your business is very important to us and we will endeavour to ensure that these short fallings never happen again.
However, I wont be using Willbox again with your refusal to open a credit account,
We found the service at Willbox to be exceptional. They were very helpful and quick to assist with any queries we had. Deliveries and collections were on time and a smooth process to arrange. Will most definitely use again in the future.
I've just had the container I've been renting for the past few years collected and want to pass on my experience with Willbox...from beginning to end the company has been a pleasure to deal with. The delivery was to a quite challenging rural location, but this was no problem to the operator, who manoeuvred the container into place with great expertise. Billing was straightforward and the monthly invoices were prompt and accounting-friendly. Communication was always friendly and enjoyable. The collection of the container was again, impressively done. If you're looking for the best in the field Willbox are it - look no further! Many thanks to all concerned.
Good quality services. Fast delivery. Wide range of products.
Competitive rates, easy, quick communication resulting in new clean tidy container delivered on time by a very skilled and calm driver down tricky country lanes!
Excellent customer service and delivered on time...could not ask for more.
Great Service and efficient, good quality clean container, never fail to satisfy
Efficient, speedy service. Thank you.
A great company to deal with. From initial enquiry through to delivery of container. We dealt with Laura Johns from the Truro branch. Her customer service was excellent. We found her to be extremely efficient and very helpful in ensuring the container hire went through smoothly for us. We would not hesitate to recommend Willbox.
All done as requested with no fuss
Booked a container hire this week and received excellent customer service. Holly was extremely helpful and I’d strongly recommend the company!
Good customer service and products.
We are doing a big renovation and needed a container for our furniture for 8 or 9 months. Willbox were by far the best price , responded immediately to our enquiry , delivered exactly on time with a very helpful driver . It was a brand new container and extremely clean.
Monthly billing clear and precise .
If you need a container I wouldn’t bother looking anywhere else.
Whole team at Willbox are helpful responsive and friendly .
Overall first class
Had a shipping contain for about a year. Delivery and pick up were easy - even in a tight space !!
The communicarion with Matt, Holly and the delivery driver of the haulage company was fantastic. We had an awkward delivery due to our location, but Holly arranged a site meeting with the delivery driver who confirmed it would be ok with an early morning Delivery! Would certainly recommend you.
Once all the paper work was done very quick and effective service in dropping the container off will use again
If your looking for storage, why bother to look anywhere else, these are the people to go to.

Container was delivered and collected on time and was very clean inside and out, which worked well for us as we used it for furniture storage during the building work at our house. Great service.
Highly recommended