whiteleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend whiteleys
Read whiteleys Reviews

Tell us how whiteleys made you happy
whiteleys 5 star review on 16th May 2019
Esther Wales - Parker Scott Estate Agents
whiteleys 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Les Dolling
whiteleys 5 star review on 26th October 2017
Steve
More Photos & Videos
Whiteley's are the best. Everyone is efficient and professional. They went the extra mile at every opportunity to help us out. I have no hesitation recommending them.
Great, responsive service. I received the chair within a day of ordering and it arrived in perfect condition. Quite an achievement considering we are in lockdown.
Excellent service and keen price.
Whiteleys have been brilliant for us setting up a simple home office, helping with design decisions, refining our requirements and very patient in finding the right solutions, and all very economically. Very highly recommended.
Great service and very happy with our new boardroom furniture!
Whiteleys have supplied the furniture a fittings for all the management areas of our new commercial property.

Their service has been nothing short of outstanding.
they have delivered on time and on budget while also providing a great amount of expertise and advice on the project.

Will definitely recommend and use again!
From the point of first engagement all the way through to our now established relationship, the team at Whiteleys are without fault. A company we very much value and enjoy working with.
Steve and his team have always been super helpful with our endless requests! Nothing is ever too much trouble, every problem is solved with minimum faff. Great professionals, splendid results!
I find Whiteleys to always be, knowledgeable, helpful and responsive. I use them for new furniture and to get the best out of existing equipment that needs repair or refresh
After searching endlessly online, I found Whiteleys local office at Bromley but no way of viewing items except with pictures. I ordered 3 bookcases , a large desk and pedestal of drawers. After delivery, these were assembled inside an hour and all look good. Very impressed with the service and price. Thanks.
Good company and responsive staff. Clayton is always very attending and he is always reachable when needed. He is very organised and helpful with good knowledge and ideas.
Whiteleys have been our main go-to for all office solutions. From an entire office floor revamp to upgrading our stairs. Excellent communication and friendly approach. highly recommended.
Clayton provided us with an amazing 5 star service, the staff in our building are so happy with their new lockers. Look forward to working with Whiteleys again soon!
Having received competitive quotes for our office refurbishment, Whiteleys was selected not only for their pricing but also for their after sales service which is rare to find in the London market. Attention to detail and the dedication of their staff is commendable. A big thank you Terry Ayles and the team.
We are a Design company based in Bermondsey- In need of clever storage for all our fabrics and trims. Whiteleys did an amazing job. Our studio looks very slick and professional.
I am a Director of a new estate agents - Parker Scott in Bromley and used Whiteleys for all of my furniture. I found them to friendly and courteous and the I am really happy with the furniture which has transformed my office. I would recommend them to any company looking for office furniture.
whiteleys 5 star review on 16th May 2019
Furniture was delivered and assembled affectively and efficiently. All packaging removed from site.
Very smooth, straight forward service. Attended site when they said they would, did the job with no snags. Competitive price too.
Very happy with the service from Whiteleys - they responded quickly, took the time to understand our requirements and did exactly what they said, when they said so! I have no hesitation in recommending!
Excellent team - always go the extra mile getting everything sorted - even at short notice!
whiteleys is rated 4.93 based on 107 reviews