whiteleys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend whiteleys

Tell us how whiteleys made you happy

Telephone
"Very attentive service, very helpful, nothing was ever too much hassle. Will use again"
"Excellent personal service experience from this company. They were accommodating to my schedule with a very professional delivery and after sales service. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
"Efficient, professional and fast service. Friendly employees who are very obliging and knowledgeable. We use Whiteleys for a wide range of office services. Highly recommended."
"We have utilised Whiteleys for numerous projects, from sourcing of office furniture to purchasing staples. Regardless of project size the service is always excellent"
"We were exceptionally pleased with both the product and the service offered by Whiteleys Office Furniture. Terry and the team certainly go the extra mile for customers. We would highly recommend."
"Very good service and customer care"
"very good...."
"Always lovely to speak with on the phone and quick email responses. Install was very smooth, everything looks great!"
"Excellent customer service and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for Clayton. Everything ordered arrived on time and the quality was very good."
"Very efficient and reliable company. Would have no problem whatsoever in recommending them to anyone."
"I have had many products from Whiteley's including office supplies and furniture . Correspondence is faultless always a friendly team on the other end of the phone or email. Delivery and customer care is outstanding. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for high Quality products and care. Looking forward to using Whiteley's again soon."
"We are very happy with the service we have received from Terry at Whiteley's and would recommend him to anyone. Professional, helpful and clearly very skilled and knowledgeable. He helped make our move to a new head office go very smoothly - Thank you Terry"
"On behalf of a prominent research Institute, I purchased an office table and 4 x cantilever leather chairs from Whiteleys for an office space converted into a meeting room. I found Terry to be extremely helpful and thorough in his advice on what style/size furniture would suit the room and supplying images of alternative options - even adjusting the size of the table to suit. The ordering process was quick and simple and I am very impressed with the quality of furniture supplied."
"We were very pleased with the care and attention that Whiteleys gave to the installation of a set of bespoke cupboards which are very good quality."
"I am super happy with the furniture received but first of all I am delighted with the level of customer service. I deal with Terry Ayles and he is an absolute customer service superstar. He is patient, really responsive and he always goes the extra mile to accomodate requests. I will come back to Whiteleys for my future office furniture needs."
"The team at Whiteleys is very friendly and helpful. They are good listeners for your needs and are able to deliver and set up furniture on a good time lead without any fuss. We used them for the furniture we needed for our office move and I definitely would recommend."
"I found the team at Whiteleys great to work with. Their product knowledge and the range of stock they offer made making the right choice ever so easy. They took time to find out exactly what our specifications were and the quality of the final fit out was just as we'd imagined it."
"I have always found Whiteleys great to work with. They are very professional and helpful throughout the process."
"Always available when we need them, with excellent turnaround times when required."
"As always excellent service from initial contact through to delivery. Whiteleys have a real 'can do' attitude"
whiteleys is rated 4.95 based on 83 reviews