whiteleys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend whiteleys

Tell us how whiteleys made you happy

"Having received competitive quotes for our office refurbishment, Whiteleys was selected not only for their pricing but also for their after sales service which is rare to find in the London market. Attention to detail and the dedication of their staff is commendable. A big thank you Terry Ayles and the team."
"We are a Design company based in Bermondsey- In need of clever storage for all our fabrics and trims. Whiteleys did an amazing job. Our studio looks very slick and professional."
"I am a Director of a new estate agents - Parker Scott in Bromley and used Whiteleys for all of my furniture. I found them to friendly and courteous and the I am really happy with the furniture which has transformed my office. I would recommend them to any company looking for office furniture."
"Furniture was delivered and assembled affectively and efficiently. All packaging removed from site."
"Very smooth, straight forward service. Attended site when they said they would, did the job with no snags. Competitive price too."
"Very happy with the service from Whiteleys - they responded quickly, took the time to understand our requirements and did exactly what they said, when they said so! I have no hesitation in recommending!"
"Excellent team - always go the extra mile getting everything sorted - even at short notice!"
"Very efficient and friendly"
"We are very happy with the level of customer service we get from Whiteleys and specially from the our account manager Mr Steve Brand. I wanted to buy a chair, Steve was very helpful and gave me several options until i found the right one for me and i' am really happy with it now. Thank you for all your services. :)"
"I recently purchased a 3-Lever Ergonomic task chair which included a coccyx cut-out as I have difficulties with sitting. My interaction with Whiteleys from my initial request for a callback on their website, to the quote to delivery of the chair to my home, was seamless. Had a number of conversations with their customer's service about the design of the chair and was very happy with the outcome and the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. Will use Whiteleys again in the future."
"Very efficient and helpful. They were more than forthcoming when it came to accommodating our needs."
"Very attentive service, very helpful, nothing was ever too much hassle. Will use again"
"Excellent personal service experience from this company. They were accommodating to my schedule with a very professional delivery and after sales service. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
"Efficient, professional and fast service. Friendly employees who are very obliging and knowledgeable. We use Whiteleys for a wide range of office services. Highly recommended."
"We have utilised Whiteleys for numerous projects, from sourcing of office furniture to purchasing staples. Regardless of project size the service is always excellent"
"We were exceptionally pleased with both the product and the service offered by Whiteleys Office Furniture. Terry and the team certainly go the extra mile for customers. We would highly recommend."
"Very good service and customer care"
"very good...."
"Always lovely to speak with on the phone and quick email responses. Install was very smooth, everything looks great!"
"Excellent customer service and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for Clayton. Everything ordered arrived on time and the quality was very good."
whiteleys is rated 4.95 based on 94 reviews