whiteleys Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend whiteleys

Tell us how whiteleys made you happy

Telephone
"We were very pleased with the care and attention that Whiteleys gave to the installation of a set of bespoke cupboards which are very good quality."
"I am super happy with the furniture received but first of all I am delighted with the level of customer service. I deal with Terry Ayles and he is an absolute customer service superstar. He is patient, really responsive and he always goes the extra mile to accomodate requests. I will come back to Whiteleys for my future office furniture needs."
"The team at Whiteleys is very friendly and helpful. They are good listeners for your needs and are able to deliver and set up furniture on a good time lead without any fuss. We used them for the furniture we needed for our office move and I definitely would recommend."
"I found the team at Whiteleys great to work with. Their product knowledge and the range of stock they offer made making the right choice ever so easy. They took time to find out exactly what our specifications were and the quality of the final fit out was just as we'd imagined it."
"I have always found Whiteleys great to work with. They are very professional and helpful throughout the process."
"Always available when we need them, with excellent turnaround times when required."
"As always excellent service from initial contact through to delivery. Whiteleys have a real 'can do' attitude"
"Highly professional and competitive service. recent bespoke reception desk delivered in double quick time. I have used Whiteleys for a good number of years and they have always been consistently good from design and ordering through to delivery and after care service."
"Terry was very accommodating and made sure that I was happy at every stage, along with being very clear and concise! The process was very quick and painless!"
"VEry efficient and friendly service."
"Kind and helpful staff, would definitely recommend to all with office furniture and stationary needs. Would use again."
"very good service in a very short time"
"They have a good selection of furniture and they went out of their way to find out the best way to deliver it"
"I have always found the staff at Whiteleys to be very helpful, even when presented with some pretty random queries from me. They are always happy to suggest a solution and use their knowledge and experience to help me select the right products that not only fit the situation but also my budget."
"They are alway upbeat and knowleadgeable"
"Delivered the correct item on time."
"Excellent, friendly service throughout."
"We have used Whiteley’s for many years as our stationary suppliers and they are incredibly attentive and professional, they are competitive on price and deliver our orders the next day We have a good relationship with them and very satisfied with the customer service provided Office Manager"
"Very helpful and friendly staff."
"Our company have been using Whiteleys for a number of years and their customer service, ongoing support and professionalism has been extremely refreshing. Their team provide great advice and the products they supply are always great quality and competitive prices We look forward to using Whiteleys for many years to come."
whiteleys is rated 4.94 based on 70 reviews