whiteleys Reviews

of reviewers recommend whiteleys
Read whiteleys Reviews

Tell us how whiteleys made you happy
whiteleys 5 star review on 16th May 2019
Esther Wales - Parker Scott Estate Agents
whiteleys 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Les Dolling
whiteleys 5 star review on 26th October 2017
Steve
More Photos & Videos
Very happy with the service from Whiteleys - they responded quickly, took the time to understand our requirements and did exactly what they said, when they said so! I have no hesitation in recommending!
Excellent team - always go the extra mile getting everything sorted - even at short notice!
Very efficient and friendly
We are very happy with the level of customer service we get from Whiteleys and specially from the our account manager Mr Steve Brand. I wanted to buy a chair, Steve was very helpful and gave me several options until i found the right one for me and i' am really happy with it now.
Thank you for all your services. :)
I recently purchased a 3-Lever Ergonomic task chair which included a coccyx cut-out as I have difficulties with sitting. My interaction with Whiteleys from my initial request for a callback on their website, to the quote to delivery of the chair to my home, was seamless. Had a number of conversations with their customer's service about the design of the chair and was very happy with the outcome and the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. Will use Whiteleys again in the future.
Very efficient and helpful. They were more than forthcoming when it came to accommodating our needs.
Very attentive service, very helpful, nothing was ever too much hassle. Will use again
Excellent personal service experience from this company. They were accommodating to my schedule with a very professional delivery and after sales service. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Efficient, professional and fast service. Friendly employees who are very obliging and knowledgeable. We use Whiteleys for a wide range of office services. Highly recommended.
We have utilised Whiteleys for numerous projects, from sourcing of office furniture to purchasing staples. Regardless of project size the service is always excellent
We were exceptionally pleased with both the product and the service offered by Whiteleys Office Furniture. Terry and the team certainly go the extra mile for customers. We would highly recommend.
Very good service and customer care
very good....
Always lovely to speak with on the phone and quick email responses. Install was very smooth, everything looks great!
Excellent customer service and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for Clayton. Everything ordered arrived on time and the quality was very good.
Very efficient and reliable company. Would have no problem whatsoever in recommending them to anyone.
I have had many products from Whiteley's including office supplies and furniture .
Correspondence is faultless always a friendly team on the other end of the phone or email. Delivery and customer care is outstanding.
I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for high Quality products and care.
Looking forward to using Whiteley's again soon.
We are very happy with the service we have received from Terry at Whiteley's and would recommend him to anyone. Professional, helpful and clearly very skilled and knowledgeable. He helped make our move to a new head office go very smoothly - Thank you Terry
On behalf of a prominent research Institute, I purchased an office table and 4 x cantilever leather chairs from Whiteleys for an office space converted into a meeting room. I found Terry to be extremely helpful and thorough in his advice on what style/size furniture would suit the room and supplying images of alternative options - even adjusting the size of the table to suit. The ordering process was quick and simple and I am very impressed with the quality of furniture supplied.
We were very pleased with the care and attention that Whiteleys gave to the installation of a set of bespoke cupboards which are very good quality.
whiteleys is rated 4.93 based on 107 reviews