WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

info@wed4less.co.uk

Tell us how WED4LESS OUTLETS made you happy
Started off with Bridesmaid dresses and ended up getting my Bridal dress too! Andrea was amazing, professional yet warm and thoughtful. Shannon was really knowledgeable and confident in helping with our questions and both made us all feel at ease. We all loved the whole experience, even with masks on! Can't wait to send you the pictures of the Wedding. 5***** (West Bromwich store)
I can’t say enough positive things about you guys!
Shannon from the West Bromwich Wed4less was fab! She was kind, helpful and couldn’t have done enough for me! She had so much knowledge and knew what would suit me and my body shape better than I did! Shannon couldn’t have been better and I left feeling 1000000 dollars which is something I didn’t think was possible.
You cannot beat the prices of the dresses! My dress, belt and veil came to just under £950.00 which is an absolute bargain!
Thank you guys so much to wed4less , especially Shannon for such a lovely experience and something I will treasure for the rest of my life. I hope things go well which your own wedding Shannon! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
I visited the Newcastle store today with my mam and couldn’t be happier. Sue was friendly, knowledgeable and so supportive throughout. She helped me chose my dream dress and I can’t recommend Wed4Less, and particularly Sue, enough. Thank you!
Girls at the West Bromwich store were lovely and helped me find the perfect dress :-) Very friendly, very knowledgeable about their dresses and made me feel very comfortable!
really lovely helpful staff in the West Bromwich store, some great choices at fantastic prices. I didn't expect to walk away with a wedding dress but when I found such a lovely dress at a fraction of the price it was too good an opportunity to walk away from. highly recommended and thank you for making it such an easy enjoyable day.
Visited the Newcastle store today and were helped by Linda. She was so professional throughout helping to fasten me in to each dress and was happy to let me try my 2 favourites on twice so that I was sure I was picking the right one. She dressed me up in a veil and hair clip to get the full image and was extremely patient with me. Would absolutely recommend the store and her personally and am so excited to say I said yes to the dress!
Very friendly helpful staff, helped us with very specific needs.
Had a wonderful experience, came initially planning "just to look" but fell in love with my dress.

Katie G and Katie were very knowledgeable and patient and made the whole experience! Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you!
Bought my wedding dress here last year for my wedding next year. Anna was amazing and made me feel the way a bride should. Got the dress of my dreams for a really good price and its now packed away till I get it it altered.
Very good experience all round
Good customer service. I tried on a few dresses. The price was okay. I was surprised that I had to pay extra for a dress bag.
WED4LESS OUTLETS is rated 4.94 based on 134 reviews