WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

info@wed4less.co.uk

Tell us how WED4LESS OUTLETS made you happy
We went to the Stockport store as I had heard about the Christmas sale online, it was my first time trying on wedding dresses so I didn’t think I would find my dress so soon! Eve was very helpful, she patiently helped me into many different styles and found a few dresses she thought I would like and one of those is the one I fell in love with! I had to say yes to the dress! So unusual and amazing price! Eve also helped me choose a veil that matched the dress perfectly.
I visited the Newcastle store today with my mam and couldn’t be happier. Sue was friendly, knowledgeable and so supportive throughout. She helped me chose my dream dress and I can’t recommend Wed4Less, and particularly Sue, enough. Thank you!
Visited wed4less burton on Saturday, first wedding dress shop we’d been to, and honestly had no idea what I really wanted I was open to anything the only thing I didn’t want was strapless... and this is why these women are soo good at there job. I tried on dresses I thought I liked and would suit and boy was I wrong, Katie G chose a dress which was strapless for me to try, but with the shape that I liked, fishtail. Omg I fell in love, tears all round. She then shown me the dress with very simple thin straps and it completely changes the dress, it takes the focus off my bare skin at the top and it just makes it so sooo classy in my eyes, thank you so much for your help, and your expertise because I’d have never tried it on and completely missed out on what I didn’t even know was my dream dress. I cannot wait to pick it up and try my dress on again!
What a splendid experience ! We were admirably helped by Katie G who very quickly understood our likes and dislikes and offered suggestions with tact and sense. In fact, the dress we chose following Katie's suggestion, was perfect and actually nothing like we had in our minds before coming to Wed4less. Come to the store with an open mind and be prepared to be guided by the experts ! Thank you for your help Katie G. x
Burton-On-Trent store:
Though I had rang ahead on the day to see if an appointment was necessary, it wasn’t needed.
I was looked after by a lovely young lady, Hollie T , I was made to feel very much at ease ( I’m a 2nd time, a tad older bride) .
I did find the experience rather overwhelming, trying on dresses made all my arrangements for my wedding in February 2021, feel suddenly, very real.
Hollie was very patient, positive and bought dresses that matched my criteria but the dress chosen was actually a ‘wild card’ and had no hanger appeal,
the dress is very understated but elegant with a blush /ivory illusion back and supported bodice, finishing with an Ivory skirt and train.
It had features of a 1920 vintage look, which ideally was what I was looking for.
There was no pressure sale and I did need to go away for a cuppa, before making a firm decision which Hollie understood and wrote down the details of the dress.
Another bride had also come into store during my time there to look and try on but this didn’t hinder either of our shopping experience.
Thank you Hollie.
Girls at the West Bromwich store were lovely and helped me find the perfect dress :-) Very friendly, very knowledgeable about their dresses and made me feel very comfortable!
Visited the Stockport shop today and Lydia was so helpful and patient, she made me feel really welcome and relaxed, nothing was too much trouble. Annie helped us to look at bridesmaid dresses and was equally as lovely and helpful- and I said yes to the dress! Can’t wait to go back with all my bridesmaids to order their dresses, many thanks Jill (I only went to look around and ended up buying my perfect dress!)
Made to feel extremely comfortable. Excellent service. Would highly recommend.
Staff was lovely ...the experience was brilliant
I couldn't of asked for a better experience, the lady who helped me find my perfect dress was amazing, she was so sincere and was the first wedding shop to congratulate me on my engagement, nothing was too much trouble and she made me feel very special which was lovely.

I would highly recommend your services and your staff are amazing thankyou for a great experience.
really lovely helpful staff in the West Bromwich store, some great choices at fantastic prices. I didn't expect to walk away with a wedding dress but when I found such a lovely dress at a fraction of the price it was too good an opportunity to walk away from. highly recommended and thank you for making it such an easy enjoyable day.
I visited the Newcastle branch of wed4less. The staff were brilliant. Not over bearing just right. I found my dream dress but was made to feel comfortable. The staff were amazing kind and complimentary i literally felt like a princess so thankyou.
I can’t say enough positive things about you guys!
Shannon from the West Bromwich Wed4less was fab! She was kind, helpful and couldn’t have done enough for me! She had so much knowledge and knew what would suit me and my body shape better than I did! Shannon couldn’t have been better and I left feeling 1000000 dollars which is something I didn’t think was possible.
You cannot beat the prices of the dresses! My dress, belt and veil came to just under £950.00 which is an absolute bargain!
Thank you guys so much to wed4less , especially Shannon for such a lovely experience and something I will treasure for the rest of my life. I hope things go well which your own wedding Shannon! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
Had the best day today at wed4less burton-on-trent! Had the loveliest lady Katie G helping me find my perfect dress! I felt like a princess and I can’t wait to put it back on! Thank you so much for a fabulous day! I SAID YES TO THE DRESS😍
I said yes to the first dress.
Susan was really helpful.

Newcastle shop
Usually I hate trying on clothes so was anxious about trying on wedding dresses. Katie G made me feel so comfortable and gave me honest and helpful feedback on the dresses I tried on, helping me pick the perfect dress for me. I would absolutely recommend this store to brides - especially those on a budget as the dresses were budget friendly but great quality and gorgeous.
Sue was amazing today while looking for my wedding dress. Helped me pick a choice of dresses, made me feel so comfortable , at ease and not rushed. Such a lovely lady and thank you so much for helping me pick my dream dress. Would highly recommend this store.
Started off with Bridesmaid dresses and ended up getting my Bridal dress too! Andrea was amazing, professional yet warm and thoughtful. Shannon was really knowledgeable and confident in helping with our questions and both made us all feel at ease. We all loved the whole experience, even with masks on! Can't wait to send you the pictures of the Wedding. 5***** (West Bromwich store)
Amazing quality dresses, without the huge price tag. I visited the West Bromwich branch this morning and felt very safe, staff wearing face masks and hand sanitizer available on entry. Ordered my 3 bridesmaids dresses and staff were friendly, polite and helpful. Would highly recommend.
i came to the branch at West Bromwich today, i have been before with my daughter when she was looking at bridesmaids dresses. i bought a dress as mother of the bride they have a great selection, the shop is very well set out with a good selection. the girls were lovely, would highly recommend. so so happy with my dress. Big thank you
WED4LESS OUTLETS is rated 4.94 based on 134 reviews