WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

info@wed4less.co.uk

Tell us how WED4LESS OUTLETS made you happy
Excellent customer service - Holly really made me and my Mum feel special and nothing was too much trouble - Lots of choice of dresses and all very well organised. Thank you so much. I said yes to the dress! All ready for the big day now
I had the pleasure of being looked after by Natalie at the West Bromwich store.. we got on great and my second dress was the one.. it is absolutely beautiful. Natalie made me feel so relaxed and listened when I spoke.. Thank you Natalie
I visited the Burton store just to get ideas. I was greeted by Hollie who was so helpful and polite. I had my own ideas of the most suitable design. I left with my dream dress and the total opposite of what I originally said. Hollie and her colleague gave me the confidence to wear something fitted. See you soon to choose the bridesmaids dresses.
I visited the Burton branch with my granddaughter looking for her prom dress. We were greeted by Mikeala, who was so helpful, picking up on my granddaughters shyness to make a decision by encouraging her to enjoy the new experience trying styles and colours in their vast range....and a very happy girl found her dress. Thank you again, I have another granddaughter and will return when it is her Prom Night.
I visited the West Bromwich store with my sister to find a wedding dress. Alex was absolutely wonderful, she knew better than me what I required. I could not fault her at all. Wonderful service from her. Just can't wait to actually have my wedding dress for the big day now.
I visited the west brom branch today for my wedding dress, as well as my 3 Bridesmaids. We had an amazing experience whilst in store, and could not recommend this place enough. Charlotte who dealt with us was amazing, very friendly, happy and helped put my overwhelmed mind at ease! We paid for the VIP package so got some fizz and a special gift at the end too! With discount on my dress too, definitely worth a visit!
I visited Wed4Less in Burton today. Absolutely amazing service. I was unsure of what I wanted and I was given full attention to get what was right for me. I would like to personally thank Ali for her patience and fantastic customer service. After trying on a few options and chose the most beautiful dress, I can’t wait to wear it. Thank you so much 😊
I bought my daughters Prom dress on Saturday from this store, we had a lovely girl look after us called Olivia, I cant thank her enough for looking after my daughter, she was excellent, she couldn't have done any more to make my daughter feel totally special. The store had a lovely selection of prom dresses and my daughter tried on many, Olivia didn't rush her and was so patient and kind. I would totally recommend this store to anyone thanks to Olivia x
Just been to your Stockport Store, the two girls (think one was called Vicky) was outstanding, very patient and nothing was too much trouble. Ended up buying my wedding dress and three bridesmaid dresses. THANK YOU!
I visited the Newcastle branch and Linda helped me, I hadn’t tried any dresses on and I was really nervous. Linda put me at ease and advised me on what shape best suited me. All the staff are lovely but Linda was amazing. My mam even came away with an outfit for the wedding day and I’m sooo happy. I’ll be back again to try and find my dress. Thank you Linda!!! Xo
I visited your Burton store last week with my friend to find a dress. We were greeted by Hollie who was extremely helpful. She was really knowledgable about styles and alterations which put us at ease. I Couldn’t recommend enough! Thank-you again Hollie!
I bought my dress 10 days before our wedding date, so I had very little time to find the perfect fitting dress. Linda my personal assistant was absolutely amazing. After a hiccup with my first choice, she chose a few different styles that she thought I'd like. I ended up buying a stunning dress and totally opposite to what I thought I'd suit. Thank you Linda.
Great range and choice. Unlike other places we could actually look through the dresses to select ones to try. Angie was lovely. Very helpful and knowledgeable. My first time trying on wedding dresses and her help and expertise made the experience very pleasurable and we may have even found the one. Thank you
What a lovely welcoming experience we received today at Burton, all the staff were very knowledgeable, professional and nothing too much trouble. Thank you to Alison who helped me to choose my special dress and for all of your help and also with the girls trying on different bridesmaid dresses. Can’t wait to return to collect my gorgeous dress. Thank you all once again. Julie
I went to the Stockport store today and my experience couldn’t have been better. I was attended to by Deborah who put me so at ease and listened to everything I wanted. The dress I bought needs to have some alterations to make it exactly as I’d pictured and she was so helpful talking me through how the seamstress would make the adjustments and helping me to envision how it would look. I was so disheartened with all of my other bridal appointments, I didn’t think I’d find my dress. All of the boutiques I’d visited didn’t listen to my likes and dislikes and were so pushy - I feel like I’ve been really lucky to find somewhere like this where the prices are a steal and the service is so great! Thank you Deborah, you have really helped me to get exited about my wedding again. I am so glad I visited today.
Visited the Newcastle store last weekend. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses and I had an idea of what i wanted but didn't like the style on me when i tried it on. Jackie pulled a dress for me based on my likes/dislikes and it was PERFECT! Everyone was super friendly, really helpful and i got ana amazing dress for an absolute bargain!
Had such a lovely morning. Vicky and colleagues were amazing. Left with the most beautiful dress. Thanks Caroline
I visited your store in West Brom yesterday, I was greeted by Alex she made me and my family feel so welcome, she explained how it worked and left us to choose a few dresses and when I was ready to try them she would grab them for me. I chose 4 dresses and the 2nd one I chose was the one I ended up purchasing, Alex made me feel wonderful and gave her honest opinion on them all, she added veils for me to try and jewellery too. My overall experience was wonderful and would totally recommend anyone going there. Thank you so much too Alex and il see you in 8 weeks when I come and pick up my dress
I visited weds 4 less at Newcastle and was assisted by linda who was absolutely amazing and even evened up picking my mams wedding dress that she is in love with, thankyou linda!
I visited Wed4Less on a busy Saturday and I would definitely recommend this place to any bride to be. I was assisted by Katie G who could not have been more helpful and could not have done any more to assist. I said yes to the dress, Katie was not pushy at all and made the experience on a whole very enjoyable. There are a wide range of dresses to choose from and all the girls are so welcoming and helpful. Thank you!
WED4LESS OUTLETS is rated 4.95 based on 156 reviews