WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend WED4LESS OUTLETS

Tell us how WED4LESS OUTLETS made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"katie g was amazing helping us find my friends perfect dress and keeping my 2 year old entertained. amazing team"
"I bought my wedding dress at your Stockport outlet in June last year. From the moment we arrived we were encouraged and left to look around at our own pace and were not hassled. It made me relax and that helped me to choose some dresses I really liked. I think I tried three but one of them gave me the feeling you hope you'll have. The advisor was friendly and reassuring and made us feel welcome. I'd recommend to anyone."
"Friendly staff, extrememly helpful and amazing at recommending something fabulous!"
"Staff were absolutely fantastic, extremely helpful. The rang of dresses is so vast i struggled to pick between them, However I did say yes to the dress!! Huge thank you to Hollie who was amazing. Thanks you we will be back for bridesmaids and accessories!!"
"absolutely fantastic service from katie g & charlotte, would definately recommend"
"amazing atmosphere, lovely and friendly staff who were helpful and honest. hannah our consultant was extreamly helpful"
"Abbie fantastic, polite, helpful, great credit to the business, made me feel at ease, lovely staff member, was let down by the outlet, website made it out bigger than it was, not much variety of dresses from size 14 up, even though website says it had every dress in every size, this was not the case, if you were a stick insect you had no problem. Website was definitely misleading which let me down as I traveled from jersey especially to see a massive (not) outlet, I had read other reviews that people had said the same but I thought they were just fussy, but unfortunately they weren’t, but... I have to say I still bought a dress but still was expecting a lot more, prices were nearly all £699, seen 1 dress at £199 which was size 8, abit of a let down I have to say, but customer service from Abbie made up for it , thank you Abbie your a gem."
"great customer service, really helpful"
"Very friendly helpful staff, helped us with very specific needs."
"good customer service prompt service and friendly and helpful."
"Was looked after by Heather at the Stockport branch. She was amazing and patient as both myself and my fiancée were trying on dresses."
"I went to the wed4less outlet in West Bromwich a week ago and I was immediately greeted with a warm welcome. I tried a few dresses on and looked at the bridesmaid dresses on offer. The sales advisor that helped me with dresses made me feel fantastic and gave me guidance as to what I might like. Very happy with my experience visiting this store!"
"Very satisfied with the customer care very helpful."
"Excellent service with a smile. Katie G was fab and also very patient."
"The staff were fantastic. They couldn’t of been any kinder. Thank you so much for helping me find my dress :)"
"Katie G looked after me, and honestly made my experience amazing. She recognized even before I did which dress I loved, and helped make it mine. The rest of the team were also very helpful and grabbed dress that suited my style. Allowing me to search through the isles myself first, but setting a limit of four dress (just to start with) ensured I didn't get overwhelmed. I couldn't recommend this place enough. Thanks everyone."
"Katie G was fab and selected the best dress ever!"
"Walked in today to begin looking at style dresses... and said yes to the dress!! My assistant Katie G was extremely helpful helping me try on dresses, accessories and different styles to suit me. Loved the experience and cant believe i found the dress."
"staff are very helpful and put you at ease. i had never tried a dress before so was very unsure of what i wanted and they were very patient. would recommend"
"I went to the Stockport store on Sunday 11th August. A lady named Katrina helped me. I was a little nervous as I hadn't tried any wedding dresses at all before. Katrina was amazing, her friendly, patient manner put me at ease straight away. I walked away with my dream dress and a veil, which I had no idea was my dream dress before I went in the store. Katrina is so very helpful and definitely has an eye for what goes with what. I am so pleased with my purchase and the level of customer service I received this day was exceptional!"
WED4LESS OUTLETS is rated 4.93 based on 55 reviews