WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read WED4LESS OUTLETS Reviews

info@wed4less.co.uk

Tell us how WED4LESS OUTLETS made you happy
Katie G was the lady who served me and was extremely helpful and patient. Nothing was too much trouble and helped me to find the perfect dress.
great experience really friendly staff especially Katie!! thanks for making me feel special
staff very polite and helpfull
Katie G and all the other staff were so friendly and helpful during my visit. I found my dream dress within the first 4 I tried on and the advice they offered on accessories and alterations were brilliant. Thank you so much!
Hannah today was lovely no pressure at all.
Came with the intention of NOT buying anything however found the one !
First day looking, last day looking.
Thanks again Hannah.
Fantastic service from Kat. Lovely shop with lots of choice, stunning dresses.
Katie G was super friendly and helpful. Made any worries disappear, helped through quite a traumatic experience having lost family, Katie helped this be an amazing, friendly and helpful experience.

Katie advised what dresses met my original ideas and advised what else could work. Left with a DRESS!!!!! Not expected, only went into have a look!! :)
Great Service from Hannah
Katie was really helpful, didn't put any pressure on us to find and try on dresses and then when we found the one was knowledgeable about which accessories would look best :)
Katie G was amazing. She really helped and looked after me. I was very nervous but she made me feel confident. And I ended up picking the first dress. Thank you.
Exrtemely helpful and welcoming :)
excellent service :)
Amazing staff go above and beyond to help you find the perfect dress and make your dress shopping amazing ❤
great service from katie g, very helpful and suggested a dress that i hadnt considered which i ended up choosing.
Lovely and helpful staff that gave great advice. Beautiful well made bridal dresses at affordable price.
katie g was amazing helping us find my friends perfect dress and keeping my 2 year old entertained.
amazing team
I bought my wedding dress at your Stockport outlet in June last year. From the moment we arrived we were encouraged and left to look around at our own pace and were not hassled. It made me relax and that helped me to choose some dresses I really liked. I think I tried three but one of them gave me the feeling you hope you'll have. The advisor was friendly and reassuring and made us feel welcome. I'd recommend to anyone.
Friendly staff, extrememly helpful and amazing at recommending something fabulous!
Staff were absolutely fantastic, extremely helpful. The rang of dresses is so vast i struggled to pick between them, However I did say yes to the dress!! Huge thank you to Hollie who was amazing. Thanks you we will be back for bridesmaids and accessories!!
absolutely fantastic service from katie g & charlotte, would definately recommend
WED4LESS OUTLETS is rated 4.93 based on 109 reviews