welove2print.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend welove2print.com

About welove2print.com: At welove2print we not only pride ourselves on producing amazing printed products at fantastic prices but also offering a great experience. All done via our easy to use ordering system, where you can upload your design, edit a template or design your own using our awesome online design software,

info@welove2print.com

Leicester

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how welove2print.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
VDj Sol
"Excellent print job done in mint condition with extremely rapid turnaround service. I must confess my clients are happy for a professional job well done.. Kudos.."
Bob Jeffries
"High quality finish, delivered on time."
Geoffrey Delivett
"Brilliant easy to use site, good value, and speedy. 100% satisfactory product."
"Brilliant service and very competitive prices. Mark and Emma efficiently completed my order in a timely manner. Great quality items that wash really well. Highly recommend them and I'll certainly use again"
"Our wedding thank you cards... Simple online system and good quality print... delivery was seamless to. Thanks again!"
"I received my order today and it has exceeded my expectations. My tickets are top quality, delivered on time and the support I received was incredibly valuable. It doesn't end there...I also got a very competitive price! This will now be my first stop for any future printing needs."
"Excellent service and very fast delivery, We received these within 24 hrs of ordering, so I call that a definite 5 star rating and service Many thanks"
"Easy service to use, fast delivery and excellent printing quality. So happy, will definitely be returning in the future, many thanks."
"Good job, quick and good quality"
"excellent online service. I have been searching online for a while and this is just what I am looking for. The website is very helpful and easy to use to design my own voucher. The only thing I would say is the size of the voucher is smaller than I though. I will go for a bigger size if they can make it next time."
"VERY POOR SERVICE! I ordered on the 19th Jan 2019 - My packaging arrived on 5th Feb 2019. I ordered 1 thing an Invoice Books NCR Duplicate Pads. I never received a confirmation email regarding my order. Seemed like a fake company as every time I called to track my order. I was put on hold until the phone cut or no one was available to talk to me. I emailed customer service, no replied to my email. The first email I received from this company was to write a REVIEW! ha, baring in mind I did register an account the company, not even a welcome email. Sad Worst SERVICE!"
"The service, once the product was finalised, is extremely efficient. The biggest drawback is the online design facility, it is not user friendly. It can be accessed from more than one point on the site and can be different at different entry points giving different template, in my case it gave me a 2 part ticket instead of a 3 part as a template. At one point it told me that the resolution was inadequate when in fact it was an image base I had used before with a successful order. Uploading an image extremely slow, gave me time to have food and a meal before it completed, some users would think it had crashed. Patience and perseverance are well tested with this facility, not for the fainthearted. The finished product is better than competitors and that is the only reason I repeat my orders but I can well imagine many users (customers) fall at the first hurdle."
"great quality products and super service! Highly recommended!"
"Efficient service, good quality prints."
"Received sample pack in quick time. The samples give a great idea of the products available, which are of a very high quality. Bookmarked the site for future reference. Thank you"
"Easy to use design tool, great prices and fast turnaround.... all round great service"
"The golden tickets arrived in the post today and they are brilliant!!! Thank you. Students would love winning this!"
"Great service! had a small mistake with my order had a replacement sent within 2 days free of charge highly recommended."
"Good quality product and delivered quickly"
"Really helpful communication beforehand to help get me, a bit of a novice, get it right. Thank you!"
"I didn’t realise that the Budget package that says ‘black print only’ means that your ticket will be totally without colour even if you have put coloured backgrounds in your edit. So my tickets all arrived in shades of grey! After some explaining and consideration the job was reprinted in original colours at no extra cost. As this is a charity production I am so grateful and they look fabulous."
"Vouchers looked great and would highly recommend."
welove2print.com is rated 4.89 based on 322 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access