welove2print.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend welove2print.com

About welove2print.com: At welove2print we not only pride ourselves on producing amazing printed products at fantastic prices but also offering a great experience. All done via our easy to use ordering system, where you can upload your design, edit a template or design your own using our awesome online design software,

info@welove2print.com

Leicester

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate welove2print.com ?

Bob Jeffries
"High quality finish, delivered on time."
Geoffrey Delivett
"Brilliant easy to use site, good value, and speedy. 100% satisfactory product."
Matt Smith
"Better than I expected. For the price - the gift vouchers are superb."
"Vouchers looked great and would highly recommend."
"Ordered 2 NCR pad (different designs). When they arrived they did not work. Neither pad printed through on to the carbon from the top sheet to the bottom sheet. After 2 days somebody finally got back to me (after logging 4-5 calls and 3-4 emails). They replaced one of the pads but not the second design. I then had to get them to send out the second pad. However, they sent out the same pad again. I have had to fully refund my customer who will never use our business again. I can't believe how bad WeLove2Print are. Don't use them!"
"I am revising my review as my problem has been dealt with. I would say that the process of ordering is easy and speaking with the receptionist was pleasant. But the general customer service in getting back to customers does need improvement."
"Easy, efficient, fast delivery!"
"I ordered gift vouchers with the service of having them designed at a extra cost VERY VERY POOR QUATLITY"
"I designed my own order of service. I was concern that it wouldn't come out right. I was so wrong it was beautiful. I must admit I did struggle with the software. but it all came right in the end,"
"Really pleased with the quality of our vouchers. Had a few issues with the design software but Claire got it all sorted. Would recommend and definitely use again."
"Coming back for more vouchers as the service and quality of product were excellent...well done guys this is rare! Great to have a consistent supplier who value their customers."
"Very quick service and what an incredible price. Very good quality product. We are really pleased. My only quibble would be that the website isn't the easiest to use - sometimes it would freeze and sometimes the font would randomly change size! However, once I got used to its quirks, I created the order of service I wanted."
"Hello, I would just like to say the customer service I have received from my last order with welove2print has been great. Every question I had was answered quickly and even when I sent in some artwork by mistake the team were quick to help rectify. Thanks Conrad Louise"
"Had my wedding order of service printed by welove2print and they did a perfect job, extremely happy with them. Website was very easy to use and they were reasonably priced and delivered quickly. Thank you!"
"Tickets were of excellent standard. Very fast service and helpful staff. Contacted me straight away to remedy a layout issue and still had the tickets sent earlier than expected. Will use again and recommend to everyone!"
"You turned around a really important print job for me in even better time than I expected, saving me lots of stress. And it looked great when it arrived. Thank you!"
"This company was excellent. They produced exactly what I wanted and kept in touch to make sure I was happy with the end product - which I was. It was nice to see a finished version online and to change whatever I wanted with without any problem. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent print at great prices, the items arrived exactly when they said they would. Great friendly customer service too."
"Assistance from Conrad made the ordering much much easier for me. Very helpful"
"I needed to add some additional prints to my order and this was dealt with very easily. The printing quality was brilliant - especially price wise compared to other printing companies."
"Great service, quick delivery."
"I have used these for several orders. Print quality and delivery times are spot on. The last order was damaged by DPD on delivery, their customer service was excellent and sorted the problem quickly and professionally. Would definitely recommend."
"Very easy website to navigate and design with, extremely fast turn around and great quality of product! Will definitely be using welove2print for our tickets again for future events!"
welove2print.com is rated 4.90 based on 303 reviews