welove2print.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend welove2print.com

About welove2print.com: At welove2print we not only pride ourselves on producing amazing printed products at fantastic prices but also offering a great experience. All done via our easy to use ordering system, where you can upload your design, edit a template or design your own using our awesome online design software,

info@welove2print.com

Leicester

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate welove2print.com?

Verified Buyer

Better than I expected. For the price - the gift vouchers are superb.
Christopher Greenwood
Christopher Greenwood
Verified Buyer

Easy process throughout. Website is a dream to navigate. Options were easy to select and it made it simple for us to choose our voucher style. Templates made it easy to design our vouchers to the required specs and the order process was simple too. Whenever I had questions the online chat replied within minutes. The vouchers have arrived and are of excellent quality and as described. A VERY happy customer!
Matthew North
Matthew North
Verified Buyer

I recently order some event tickets, the quilt of them is amazing. Quick turn around, highly recommended.
Adam Kiely
Verified Buyer

Great product delivered on time
Steve
Unverified Reviewer

We placed our first order with WeLove2Print because their website was professional and the prices were competitive. Our delivery didn't arrive on the day it was supposed to and they were straight on the case. While the courier was trying to find the parcel they primed the production team in case another print run was required. The parcel ended up being lost but they already had another batch printing which was dispatched for delivery the following day which was a Saturday. What excellent service! we would definitely use them for future print runs and highly recommend their service on our experience.
Www.kenworthychiropractic.com
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use. Fast service. The finished product looks exactly like the preview and feels like a high quality voucher. Would recommend.
Roy Coleman
Verified Buyer

None of the provided design templates were suitable for my situation but I am well accustomed to designing my own requirements. The available downloaded overlay for the safe areas of printing was found to be a little inaccurate dimension wise and did not fit the stated sizing requirements. Also it was not available as a transparent overlay. In my case this lead to a numbering box impacting a little on some text which I obviously had designed to be avoided. However, the overall service and production was more than expected.
Katie Morley
Unverified Reviewer

Very helpful staff, extremely quick delivery and perfect product! Brilliant service :)
Jim Walker
Verified Buyer

Great job ! Very competitive prices, and top quality product - order arrived swiftly too! Would definitely recommend.
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and good communication
Steve Taylor
Unverified Reviewer

When we discovered our order has been lost by the courier they reprinted overnight and got them to us the day after which was a Saturday. Excellent customer service and we love the product too.
Jasmijn Muller
Unverified Reviewer

User-friendly design tool with lots of flexibility. Great print quality. Excellent communication and timely delivery. Many thanks
Ellie Denyer
Verified Buyer

"Started off well, the company responded quickly to my emails however were a little unprofessional. We ordered some golden tickets and in the end we ordered 10 more than originally required and they offered to do these for the same price which was great. The only downfall was that I had specifically asked them to be a certain size. When they arrived they were the wrong size, I then called up the company to let them know about the mistake and the guy simply said 'Yeah I did that wrong' and barely apologised. We had paid an extra £100 for express delivery to have the tickets by a certain time however the incorrect sizing had caused us delays, we were then asked to pay extra to receive the new correct sized tickets the following day!! I then complained about this (only because they had asked for us to pay for the delivery, again) and was sent back a very unprofessional email about how I was in the wrong. In the end the company did not charge second delivery and offered to refund half of the original delivery price which was great however the highly unprofessional email has really let their customer service down. The ticket quality is very good and I am very happy with the finished product which came very quickly once the sizing was corrected. I would use the company again as the product was so great however it would be good if the customer service throughout was the same as my experience of it was very inconsistant. "
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and the products were better than expected. I'm very pleased with the service that I was given.
Serena
Verified Reviewer

Incredibly helpful, fantastic design and swift delivery.
Verified Buyer

Needed a company to print A3 heraldry for a wedding on craft paper. End result looks really great and am really pleased. Surprisingly hard to find a company with an easy website that does this. Only piece of feedback is that there was no picture of the brown kraft paper on the website so I didn't know until receiving it that the other side of the card is much yellower than the first side. Would be good to know this for a double-sided print. However, it didn't affect my project at all so I am very satisfied. Would consider using again.
Verified Buyer

Better than I expected. For the price - the gift vouchers are superb.
Verified Buyer

The quality and delivery time of my order was great. The colours on the menu look fantastic. The only issue I had was requesting the menus folded but they came unfolded.
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered a batch of gift vouchers and they arrived quickly and we are happy with the printing quality. Would use again for future printing.
Leanne Mcloughlin
Verified Reviewer

The have been an excellent company to work with. They provide a very efficient and reliable service and the prints are a very high quality.
I had some bespoke requests and they were able to do everything I asked. I would definitely recommend
Groover Washington

Fast and reliable service
Raveen
Verified Reviewer

Very good customer service! Always prompt responses by Claire over e-mails or chat. Delivered on time and perfect quality. We will order again and again. 5 Stars*****
Blauberg UK
Unverified Reviewer

Great quality products, fantastic service and helpful staff. Highly recommended!
welove2print.com is rated 4.94 based on 257 reviews