We Fix That UK Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend We Fix That UK Limited

How would you rate We Fix That UK Limited?

34 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Julie raise
Overall a very positive experience. Cheers

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about We Fix That UK Limited in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Overall a very positive experience. Cheers"
Martin Woodward
Verified Reviewer
"Thank you to all the guys at We Fix That. Great service from start to finish. They completed it on the day they received it and it was back the next morning. Very happy. Will use again (just not too soon I hope!)"
"I phone 6plus 4 days old, dropped it, Gutted. I sent it to We Fix That, got it back very quickly. Excellent service I would highly recommend them. Steve in Cheshire"
David Richardson
Verified Reviewer
"Just thought I would log on to say about my positive experience with We Fix That UK. I broke my iPad Air and sent it to them to fix. I was a bit worried at first but their use of Royal Mail Special Delivery helped put my mind at rest. I sent it in on Monday and received a message on Tuesday morning to say that they'd received it, followed in close succession by an email to tell me my repair was being carried out, another to say that it was successfully completed and another to tell me it had been despatched back to me along with tracking info and I received it back Wednesday morning. Very very happy! Thanks guys!"
Phil Jamerson
Verified Reviewer
"Would definitely recommend these guys to my friends. Top notch service. Keep up the good work guys."
Matt Hesford
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service. Quality repair and competitively priced. Would use again. Many Thanks Matt"
Danielle Alex
Verified Buyer
"My iPad started to play up, became difficult and slow to charge. My job takes me all around the globe so it is a vital piece of kit to me. In addition to this issue it had suffered at the hands of too many custom officers and the screen was cracked in a couple of places. It needed fixing and I could not be without it. I considering replacing it right up to I found that We Fix That UK Limited offer a replacement device to gap fill while they work on repairing your device. It was the logical thing to do really, the replacement device arrived, I sent mine off and within a matter of days it was backing waiting for me at home. Thank you guys."
"For any of your tech repair needs look no further than WefixthatUK. A professional, efficient and personal service that puts the customer first. I will not hesitate to use again and come highly recommended!"
Helen Edwards
Verified Reviewer
"Really happy with the service provided by the We Fix That team - the main button on my iPad was broken/jammed and there a few noticeable cracks on the screen. I discussed this with the team who advised on the correct products to purchase - which I thought were competitively priced. I send the iPad off as advised and the work was completed promptly and the iPad sent back was as good as new - so glad I didn't need to buy a new one :) I will definitely be recommending We Fix That"
Andy Griffith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, highly recommended. My phone was returned very promptly in full working order, many thanks :0)"
"I found the We Fix That UK website intuitive and easy to use. It quickly routed me through, diagnosing the issues I had with my phone (battery and charging Jack). The pre-purchase of the repair suited me as I knew in advance what the work was going to cost me. The work completed, phone was returned promptly though the secure Royal Mail service. Simple process with a quality outcome."
Victoria Jones
Verified Reviewer
"Top button on my I phone was broke - We Fix That UK fixed it perfectly and I received my phone back two days later - brilliant service!"
Lucy Manifold
Verified Reviewer
"After dropping my phone in the works car park, I was really worried as I didn't think it could be fixed until a friend told me about 'we fix that UK' I was very impressed and confident that my phone will be fixed, it was fixed very quickly and sent back to me in no time. thank you so much, you saved me from buying a new phone."
Sam Morrison
Verified Buyer
"I found the service from We Fix That UK Limited really impressive. My 5 year old dropped my phone out of her playroom window onto a paved driveway so it was pretty smashed and cracked. I had my phone back on the same day it looked as good as new."
"Very pleased with the service I received. Got my phone back all sorted, good as new. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing a device repaired. . I watched the stuff on Youtube and thought if anywhere could fix my iphone it would be these guys. I got the packaging and everything through them, so it was dead simple to send off. 10/10"
"After accidentally dropping my Iphone 6 in the sea last weekend I was worried that it would not be able to be fixed and I would loose all of my photos. I work long hours so am not able to get to a shop to get it fixed during the week. I searched on the internet to find a reliable company who I could trust to fix my phone and found one - We Fix That. I opted for the Gold Service - which means they sent me all the packaging for my phone and Royal Mail postage so all I needed to do was pack my phone up and drop it off at the Post Office, It only took 4 days in total. I will definitely use We Fix That the next time I damage my phone. THANK YOU :-) :-)"
Amanda Berry
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Have already recommended to friends and family. Professional service in quick time."
Sarah Jayne
Verified Buyer
"Super service on my IPad repair, very quick fault diagnosis and fix, together with a reasonable price! Good to deal with, would highly recommend."
Richard Gorman
Verified Buyer
"Helpful and friendly staff who are always provide a great service. Great on price!"
Gary Cresswell
Unverified Reviewer
"Was worried about sending my precious ipad off in the post, but it was a really good service from start to finish. I chose the 'pay for packaging' option in case I messed up trying to pack it safely. Its back with me and all sorted, job done!"
We Fix That UK Limited is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews