Virtue Pizza Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virtue Pizza
Read Virtue Pizza Reviews
Been looking for a good supply of sourdough for a long time. The Virtue dough is the best I've found. Ordering and delivery very easy and the dough comes in insulated boxes with ice packs ready to defrost or put in the freezer. Pizzas came out perfect with puffed crusts and thin bases. No tears while stretching and no sticking to the peel. Brilliant all round, thanks!
Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Thank you so much Paul! That looks delicious!
We purchased the veganarella mozzarella alternative, for a customer with a dairy allergy, good service and fast delivery, and a great review from the customer on its taste .
Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Thanks Ian, a beautifully made vegan pizza!
Perfect dough with fantastic results. Takes the stress away from enjoying a homemade pizza.Delicious and light .
Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Thanks Julie, you certainly got a rise on those crusts! :)
Great selection of authentic products and quick delivery
Thank you Mark!
Having bought a pizza stone and then being underwhelmed with my homemade pizzas, a friend recommended the Virtue pizza bases. Tried them last night - game changer - fantastic homemade pizzas! Very pleased and highly recommend.
Thank you so much for the feedback, very pleased you loved the dough!
Virtue pizza is absolutely epic! Flavour in the dough is incredible, makes life easier with being able to just pull the doughballs out the freezer when you need them! Absolutely genius - thanks virtue!
Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 8th May 2022
:) Looking good Laurence!
The tarragon is tasteless no aroma or flavour at all of tarragon even is from Italy labeled
Hello Carol, we are sorry you were not happy with the produce. Depending on the season, some varieties are imported you are correct.
I haven’t used bases yet but a little disappointed as the top half of bases (approx 8) had semi thawed I did refreeze hope this is ok
Hello Maxine, thank you for your feedback, we do mention on the website that the dough will arrive semi-thawed and can be refrozen no problem. Many thanks
We have ordered the sourdough before and it has always been rising with a very crunchy and tasty crust. However, the last batch we received, making pizza yesterday, the dough does not rise (following all the recommended instructions) before or in the oven. It turned out tasteless, flat and dry. We ordered 36 balls and suspect they are all 'off'
Hello Ian, as per my email to you earlier in the week, you ordered a different type of dough this time to the ones you've had previously, and it just needs longer to prove. We've had great reviews from the same batch so I dont think its off, but if you have further issues, please let me know. Many thanks for your feedback.
The quality of the dough balls was outstanding, and delivery was flawless, thank you Virtue Pizza.
Our first order and first time making fresh Pizza. Everything can be as described, on time and in perfect conditions. But most of all the dough was delicious. Well done Virtue Pizza and we'll be using you regularly going forward,
Fab!! Will definitely be back for more sourdough pizza dough So easy to use and convenient 🍕
Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Boom! Looks amazing Charlotte, thank you so much for your feedback
Wonderful dough. Easy to stretch - tasted great in my brand new pizza oven. I’ll open an account for regular oders
Amazing, thank you Allan!
Had a small hiccup with delivery charges (wasn’t clear that Weekend delivery actually incurred a ‘weekday’ delivery charge), however after flagging this with customer services they responded immediately, changed my delivery date and refunded the extra fee. Pizza dough arrived the very next morning. Very happy customer
Thank you so much!
Great delivery, consistently great doughballs that save me a lot of work mixing dough myself.
Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 14th March 2022 Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 14th March 2022
Thank you Paul, really appreciate you sharing this!
Great product and great service. I feel there is no need to look anywhere else for pizza dough!
Thank you Mark, you've made our day! :)
Very friendly and helpful. Good products too. Highly recommended!
Thank you Jonathan! :)
Great pizza. Arrived in perfect condition on the said date. Made great pizza, esp the gluten free. My oy.gripe would be that I didn't check the instructions online until too late to defrost & prove for the correct times. Maybe adding in when ordering or with the box would help. Will order again as worked great!
Hi there, thank you for your review! We do usually include proving instructions with the dough, so apologies yours must have been missed!
Great customer service.
Thank you Nick, appreciate that!
Made one pizza using their dough, and its the best pizza I have made in the last year of having an ooni oven.
Hey thank you Jack, a very kind review!
Great to work with but a bit too salty for our taste.
Thank you for your feedback, I believe you tried our Sourdough Blend dough? Our Pro Sourdough has a significantly lower salt content if you are looking to reduce the salt. Many thanks!
Virtue Pizza is rated 4.70 based on 91 reviews