Virtue Pizza Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virtue Pizza
Read Virtue Pizza Reviews
Been looking for a good supply of sourdough for a long time. The Virtue dough is the best I've found. Ordering and delivery very easy and the dough comes in insulated boxes with ice packs ready to defrost or put in the freezer. Pizzas came out perfect with puffed crusts and thin bases. No tears while stretching and no sticking to the peel. Brilliant all round, thanks!
Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Thank you so much Paul! That looks delicious!
Delivered on time, as arranged and in chilled packaging. Doughs used for a pizza party with guests making their own and building toppings.
Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 26th September 2021
We made a pizza last night (actually two) with the sourdough dough. Easy to handle and shape and tasted wonderful! Crust was fabulous. Can’t wait to make another 10 pizza’s.
I ordered wild sourdough dough balls, fennel and garlic salami and a bag of fior di latte mozzarella. All arrived well packaged very quickly. Most importantly, it’s all DELICIOUS. I will definitely be a repeat customer.
Really good ingredients and excellent customer care. The team were incredible helpful and made sure the items arrived on time despite me messing up the original order!
Great product. Made delicious pizza in our Ooni. Very impressed by speed and reliability of delivery.
Ordered the 24xSourdough dough balls and the tomatoe sauce … And made fantastic tasty and healthy pizza!!! Great product and service. Definitely recommend.
Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 16th September 2021 Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Great service and great dough 5stars
Wow, thank you Jason - 5 stars for you too! :)
What a fab service! We ordered dough balls for a post-wedding pizza party and they were truly delicious! From ordering to delivery, Virtue were brilliant at communicating and now we know you’re there, we will be back for more. Excellent quality and value for money. Thank you so much -our guests were blown away!
Very happy to help Clark! Glad to hear all went well
Great dough, great service
Thank you Dave!
Very nice dough. Delivered on time. A bit overpriced though in my opinion
Thank you, we are glad you enjoyed it!
Very high quality dough - produces delicious light and puffy pizza crusts. Excellent packaging and swift delivery. Great service all round
Brilliant, thank you Paul!
This is the third time I’ve purchased the wild sourdough pizza dough and it’s excellent !!! Very happy to not make my own 😂
Matthew, thank you so much!
Fantastic pizza bases and sauce! Website could be much clearer for a first time customer though. And you need contact details for how to reach you. Chat function poor.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Could i check in with you what the issues were as we have been doing some recent updates to make things more user friendly? Many thanks
Great dough, lovely seller.
Appreciate that Aaron!
I was really happy with the quality of the sourdough. It tasted great and came out of my Roccbox just as I would have hoped. My only concern was the delivery. It was late (expected between 2-3pm and arrived in the evening), and therefore everything turned up defrosted.
Hi Phillipe, sorry to hear of the late delivery, we would be glad to give you a free AM upgrade next time, if you would like to contact me. Many thanks
We have used Virtue Pizza twice now. There was a little mix up on our first order... but they were quick to rectify this without any hassle at all. The second order arrived as promised and all order. The products they supply are great. The pizza dough is amazing and so is the Mozzarella and the pepperoni !!! Many thanks... we will be continuing to use you on a regular basis.
Thank you Neilson, we really appreciate this!
Fantastic service of gluten free pizza dough. Made the pizza in the Ooni oven tonight and just fantastic. Your tips on how to cook the gluten free dough were so helpful. Thank you and will def order again. Pauline xx
Brilliant Pauline, thank you!
Excellent product. Makes, what I am told is “the best gluten free pizza”. Quite expensive but great product.
Wow, thats praise indeed! Many thanks!
Gorgeous soft dough with fantastic flavour. Makes fresh pizza at home easy and delicious
Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 5th September 2021
Beautiful Diane, looks amazing! Thank you so much
Really good ready made pizza dough! No complaints whatsoever. Came as ordered and still frozen. Excellent company and really good friendly support. Thank you, will be back for more!
Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 1st September 2021 Virtue Pizza 5 star review on 1st September 2021
Virtue Pizza is rated 4.90 based on 40 reviews