Virgo Villas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virgo Villas

Tell us how Virgo Villas made you happy
I wanted to deal with someone in UK when booking our holiday to Barbados and contacted Caroline from Virgo Villas. From emails to follow up telephone calls, nothing has been too much trouble, thanks again Caroline.
Excellent - a great company and Caroline couldn’t have been more helpful. We would definitely use again. Many thanks.
Caroline was amazing! She made some great recommendations for villas and went out of her way to find exactly the right place for us. She is really knowledgeable about Barbados and I would highly recommend her. 5 Stars!
I was originally going to book a villa through air B and B but I was very nearly scammed out of my deposit money. I then decided I it would be much safer using a tried and tested company who knew everything about the island. Virgos Villas Barbados definately fit that criteria and Caroline was fantastic all the way through the booking process. She was very knowledgable regarding Barbados and she gave me plenty of hints and tips. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Virgo Villas Barbados to anyone.
Caroline at Virgo Villas couldn’t have been more helpful. She was more than happy to check out villas and apartments in Barbados for us and came up with some great choices in the areas we were interested in. All of our needs were taken into account, definitely recommend if you’re looking for something special.
Caroline at Virgo Villas has been so helpful and attentive, taking the stress out of trawling for accommodation myself. She’s very knowledgeable about each listing, having stayed in or visited them all. I’d definitely book again through Virgo Villas, the process has been a very personable and easy experience.
Caroline @ Virgo Villas did much more than just help us find the right villa. She was able to put us in touch with everyone we needed as we were also getting married. I would strongly recommend Virgo Villas to anyone.
Caroline provided an excellent service for us. She was very patient as we discussed various options and worked hard to provide us with an amazing holiday. Nothing was too much trouble and we would not hesitate in the slightest in recommending and using Virgo Villas for our next holiday.
Villa was everything we dreamed it would be! Caroline was wonderful, helping us all the way from choosing the perfect villa to restaurant recommendations. Would definitely recommend!
I would like to thank Caroline at virgo Villas for all the time she spent finding us some fabulous holiday lets to look at . We will certainly be using Virgo villas again Best Regards David & Andrea Harker
Really happy with the service we received. Very attentive and professional. This meant that the holiday was just perfect.
Extremely helpful and responsive service.
Caroline was excellent to deal with.
Thanks Caroline for organising our villa at short notice at Schooner Bay. Speightstown is an amazing village with new bars, coffee shops and restaurants. A pleasant and different experience to St James where we have been going for the past 20 years. I think we now prefer Speightstown.
Excellent service from Virgo Villas Barbados - with Caroline's knowledge and experience I booked a beachfront apartment Bora Bora Lower on the West Coast - Caroline was very helpful, responded to all my questions promptly and efficiently and went the extra mile to find the exact type of property and location that I wanted which made my holiday very special - would highly recommend them and will definitely use again if I return to Barbados
Virgo Villas was a pleasure to deal with from the start. Caroline was so very helpful in finding a villa that matched all our requirements. Caroline has a vast amount of experience of Barbados and as we are frequent visitors to the island, we will definitely use Virgo Villas again in the future.
Fabulous villa, fabulous service from the fabulous Caroline. Thank you so much.
Great service.
We had a lovely stay in Penthouse 305, Beacon Hill over the Christmas period this year. Great apparetment, with lovely views and in a nice area near speightstown. The service we received from Virgo Villas was excellent and the cleaning staff were very good also. Would highly recommend.
Virgo Villas is rated 4.95 based on 59 reviews