Virgo Villas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virgo Villas

Tell us how Virgo Villas made you happy
I have had excellent service from Caroline at Virgo Villa's. The brief was narrow and Caroline managed to secure the property we were after, even after a bit of tooing and froing on finalising the dates of travel. Overall a great experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Absolutely Amazing Service by Caroline. Having spent the last few months navigating my way through trying to book the perfect Carribbean holiday, i contacted Virgo Villas. Since that moment i have not and will not look to use anyone else. Caroline took my budget on board and delivered exactly what we wanted. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Amazing Service, second to non.
Caroline at Virgo Villas is all one could ask and hope for in an agent for Barbados: she is experienced, helpful, knowledgeable, personable, efficient and quick to respond to any queries. I would have no hesitation in recommending her and would happily re-book another time when visiting the island.
Excellent service, very competent and knowledgable with flawless execution. Would highly recommend and will be using again.
We have recently booked a holiday with Virgo Villas. Due to the Covid pandemic this was particularly awkward and stressful. Caroline at Virgo was absolutely brilliant. She worked tirelessly to sort out all the problems for our large party and personally was on hand night snd day to make sure everything was seamless. I cannot recommend her highly enough. We will definitely book again. Thanks Caroline
My family and I have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Holetown, Barbados. We would thoroughly recommend Caroline from Virgo Villas. She was extremely efficient in organising our villa holiday and nothing was too much trouble. She was very knowledgeable about the West coast of Barbados and went out of her way to make booking our holiday as seamless as possible. With Caroline you have a very personal touch and I would encourage everyone to book a Barbados villa holiday with her.
I cannot recommend Caroline more highly. She has been extremely professional and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble and she is also very knowledgeable about Barbados and the villa market there. I would certainly use her services again
We are so pleased we chose Virgo Villas for our Barbados property search. Caroline found us the ideal apartment for our three month stay and stayed in regular touch, providing helpful information on Barbados and updates on covid travel protocols. We had some concerns in planning such a long trip during these difficult times but Caroline’s input and advice made the whole process stress-free. We are now happily settled in our lovely Barbados apartment enjoying everything this beautiful island has to offer. We recommend Virgo Villas unreservedly.
Caroline has been absolutely amazing in helping us find a villa in Barbados over the Christmas period! Not only a challenge under normal circumstances, but even more so when needing to find a government approved villa to quarantine in. Caroline went above and beyond, reaching out to her contacts and communicating back to us in such a speedy and helpful way. Would definitely recommend Virgo Villas (and Caroline)! Thanks again!
We have been desperately trying to find a suitable accommodation in Barbados for two families to holiday together which through Covid times has been very hard until we became acquainted with Caroline from Virgo Villas who has been amazing and so helpful, working from early morning to late at night at times, finding us the perfect house, answering every question we have had to date and generally ensuring that all our requests are sorted and exactly what we require to make our holiday perfect for us. We feel genuinely grateful to Caroline and now have something to look forward to which is just wonderful and gives us great peace of mind!!!! Am so grateful and would highly recommend using Virgo Villas (especially Caroline).
I recently booked a luxury holiday with Caroline at Virgo Villas and I can’t speak highly enough about the help, guidance and care I received. Caroline gave helped me find the perfect holiday. She took great care to understand our complicated recruitments and wants and has delivered a trip way above expectations. Thanks Caroline
Virgo Villas 5 star review on 7th November 2020
Our original holiday to our favourite hotel in Barbados almost came to a disastrous end due to COVID 19, had it not been for a last minute enquiry to Virgo Villas for alternative accommodation. Caroline understood our brief and delivered superbly and more. She was always available even out of hours and worked on our behalf relentlessly for which we are eternally grateful. The result was a fabulous holiday for all six of us and to be perfectly honest, this would not have been achieved had it been for her efforts. So a BIG thank you Caroline, and be rest assured, we will back to seek more of her assistance and certainly recommend her highly.
Great Vacation
Caroline has been amazing and helped guided myself all the way Would highly recommend
Though we decided to go with. Hotel for our wedding instead due to guests our selection and the process with Caroline was seemless. Would highly recommend having a chat with her about your trip to Barbados as she is very knowledgeable. Thanks for all the help and support and we mah even book something smaller with her for our honeymoon or an anniversary one day. Well worth having a chat and seeing what would be a best option for your trip.
Caroline has been so great-really patient with my constant late evening calls and random questions!! She is exceptionally informative and really took the time to understand what we wanted from a family holiday in Barbados with two small children. She know the area and the villas inside out!! Thank you so much!! Excellent service
Caroline at Virgo Villas , performed that miracle for us - finding a lovely one bedroom apartment on a fabulous looking property - for only 10 days ,( normally 14 required ), during the Christmas / New Year Period in Barbados - normally a nightmare ! She has continued to be almost instantly available by phone or email , answering a hundred and one queries about everything from Car Hire to Restaurant recommendations. A pleasure to talk to an Agent who knows Barbados so well. Thank You .
I had use Virgo for a retreat booking. I found Caroline to be very helpful and supportive. She would contact time to time to find out how well my campaign was going and offer support if I needed it. The agents on the ground I also found to be very helpful. All in all a good service.
Caroline was absolutely fantastic at providing advice, experience insight and a range of properties to find the perfect villa in Barbados. She was always on hand, constantly contactable to provide the information required. I would recommend Virgo Villas to anyone looking to stay in Barbados. A* service - thank you so much.
I contacted Caroline at Virgo Villas in a panic when I had been let down by a direct booking I had made for a villa we had stayed in before with only 6 weeks to go to our holiday in April. In desperation, I made contact with lots of different agents and Caroline was the only one who managed to help us. She was hard working and dilligent on our behalf and managed to secure us a beautiful villa for our dates within our budget when no-one else was able to. She worked day and night - calling me up to 11pm some nights due to the time difference - and offered us several options. Since then, we have not been able to go to Barbados due to the COVID-19 situation, so she has again worked hard for us to hold our villa for the same dates next year. Now all we need to hope is that Virgin don't go bust and we can get our flgihts changed! We will certainly be using Caroline in future for our regular trips to Barbados as she has been amazing to deal with and seems to know everyone who is anyone there! Thanks Caorline - 5 stars well earned!
Virgo Villas is rated 4.96 based on 54 reviews