Virgo Villas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virgo Villas

Tell us how Virgo Villas made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I contacted Caroline at Virgo Villas in a panic when I had been let down by a direct booking I had made for a villa we had stayed in before with only 6 weeks to go to our holiday in April. In desperation, I made contact with lots of different agents and Caroline was the only one who managed to help us. She was hard working and dilligent on our behalf and managed to secure us a beautiful villa for our dates within our budget when no-one else was able to. She worked day and night - calling me up to 11pm some nights due to the time difference - and offered us several options.
Since then, we have not been able to go to Barbados due to the COVID-19 situation, so she has again worked hard for us to hold our villa for the same dates next year. Now all we need to hope is that Virgin don't go bust and we can get our flgihts changed!
We will certainly be using Caroline in future for our regular trips to Barbados as she has been amazing to deal with and seems to know everyone who is anyone there! Thanks Caorline - 5 stars well earned!
Despite all the difficulties of holiday, cancellations, credits and refunds during Covid-19, Caroline kept all her communications with us clear, supportive and professional. We were in good hands, thank you Caroline.
Hi, Caroline and Virgo Villas were very helpful in our recent holiday to Barbados. They were accommodating, supportive and would definitely recommend Caroline and her business if you're thinking of booking - she even took on the issue related to our property to try and resolve this even though there was not much luck. Thanks Caroline. Bharat
We were struggling to find the villa of our choice due to flights available at short notice. We found Virgo Villas on the internet and could not believe how helpful they were to find us accommodation that we could not locate. Caroline went over and above the service levels expected nowadays and kept in touch throughout the whole process and stay to make sure we were happy.
Banks are getting nervous about transferring large sums for holiday accommodation but there was no need to worry as the funds were confirmed promptly and dealt with efficiently. We were even given a local concierge to assist with all of our local needs like booking restaurants, taxis, trips and even shopping. Everyone could not have been more helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.
We recently contacted Caroline at Virgo Villa's to help us find a beachfront villa with privacy and peace and quiet. Caroline provided us with a personal and attentive service using her experience to find us just the place we were looking for. Her follow up and communication were outstanding throughout and we'd highly recommend Caroline and Virgo Villa's to anyone looking to book a holiday in Barbados.
Caroline has a comprehensive and in depth knowledge of the Island and is very helpful and insightful.
Sebastian
Caroline was very thorough in her search for the right kind of accommodation for our family. She is very friendly and responds immediately to any queries, and also helped with recommendations of local restaurants and attractions. We had a lovely holiday and were very happy with the service Virgo Villas provided.
Caroline was an absolute pleasure to deal with, super effecient and exteremely helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.
Fabulous care and attention both before and during our stay. Would definitely use Caroline again.
Fabulous week in Barbados at the apartment that Caroline found for us. We were pretty high maintenance before we left with a couple of problems cropping up at home but Caroline was there to support us through it, and along with the help of the on site Agent, provided all the information we needed on the apartment, location, restaurants, reliable taxis and the like to ensure we got the most out of our holiday. . It really is a value add service she provides and we would certainly not hesitate to use her again.
John and Sandra - Cheshire
Caroline has been extremely helpful since our first tentative email enquiries late 2019. Caroline selected a range of villas that were out of our price range Initially (beautiful I hasten to add) but when we spoke to her about our budget and area she cane up with a really good selection within our budget. It was lovely to have someone to pull a selection of nice villas in a good location. Throughout the process Caroline has been really helpful and very nice to deal with. Very efficient and responsive. Couldn’t ask for more. Thank you
Highly recommend Virgo. I contacted them when I was let down with three weeks to go before travel. After pulling out all the stops , Caroline was able to secure another Villa within a day. Cannot give enough praise. I would definitely go back to Virgo.
I have had excellent service from Virgo Villas who have a lot of knowledge of the Island of Barbados, everything went smoothly and would recommend them to anyone.
Chloe
I have given Virgo Villas 5 stars, as the property and service, superseded all that was advertised .
Caroline is the most personable agent I have ever dealt with. She delivered 101 percent on every level.
After this most successful trip, I plan to revisit Barbados annualy.
Virgo Villas will be my only point of contact.
Amazing friendly service
Caroline ,could not have been more attentive in her service .We will definitely consider using Virgo Villas when we next book.
Friendly efficient service Very helpful good recommendations for restaurants etc etc
Virgo Villas were let down by the Managing Agents, Sotheby’s. It was agreed someone would meet and greet me but nobody turned up.
Jet lagged, exhausted, I had to work my way round the apartment not finding essentials like plug adapters, getting coffee filter to work, etc etc.
VV were well supported from UK by Caroline who was exemplary in he support throughout. She stood by me while I was stressed out sorting things out.
CH
I wanted to deal with someone in UK when booking our holiday to Barbados and contacted Caroline from Virgo Villas. From emails to follow up telephone calls, nothing has been too much trouble, thanks again Caroline.
Excellent - a great company and Caroline couldn’t have been more helpful. We would definitely use again. Many thanks.
Virgo Villas is rated 4.97 based on 36 reviews