Virgo Villas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Virgo Villas

Tell us how Virgo Villas made you happy
Fabulous week in Barbados at the apartment that Caroline found for us. We were pretty high maintenance before we left with a couple of problems cropping up at home but Caroline was there to support us through it, and along with the help of the on site Agent, provided all the information we needed on the apartment, location, restaurants, reliable taxis and the like to ensure we got the most out of our holiday. . It really is a value add service she provides and we would certainly not hesitate to use her again. John and Sandra - Cheshire
Caroline has been extremely helpful since our first tentative email enquiries late 2019. Caroline selected a range of villas that were out of our price range Initially (beautiful I hasten to add) but when we spoke to her about our budget and area she cane up with a really good selection within our budget. It was lovely to have someone to pull a selection of nice villas in a good location. Throughout the process Caroline has been really helpful and very nice to deal with. Very efficient and responsive. Couldn’t ask for more. Thank you
Highly recommend Virgo. I contacted them when I was let down with three weeks to go before travel. After pulling out all the stops , Caroline was able to secure another Villa within a day. Cannot give enough praise. I would definitely go back to Virgo.
I have had excellent service from Virgo Villas who have a lot of knowledge of the Island of Barbados, everything went smoothly and would recommend them to anyone. Chloe
I have given Virgo Villas 5 stars, as the property and service, superseded all that was advertised . Caroline is the most personable agent I have ever dealt with. She delivered 101 percent on every level. After this most successful trip, I plan to revisit Barbados annualy. Virgo Villas will be my only point of contact.
Amazing friendly service
Caroline ,could not have been more attentive in her service .We will definitely consider using Virgo Villas when we next book.
Friendly efficient service Very helpful good recommendations for restaurants etc etc
Virgo Villas were let down by the Managing Agents, Sotheby’s. It was agreed someone would meet and greet me but nobody turned up. Jet lagged, exhausted, I had to work my way round the apartment not finding essentials like plug adapters, getting coffee filter to work, etc etc. VV were well supported from UK by Caroline who was exemplary in he support throughout. She stood by me while I was stressed out sorting things out. CH
I wanted to deal with someone in UK when booking our holiday to Barbados and contacted Caroline from Virgo Villas. From emails to follow up telephone calls, nothing has been too much trouble, thanks again Caroline.
Excellent - a great company and Caroline couldn’t have been more helpful. We would definitely use again. Many thanks.
Caroline was amazing! She made some great recommendations for villas and went out of her way to find exactly the right place for us. She is really knowledgeable about Barbados and I would highly recommend her. 5 Stars!
I was originally going to book a villa through air B and B but I was very nearly scammed out of my deposit money. I then decided I it would be much safer using a tried and tested company who knew everything about the island. Virgos Villas Barbados definately fit that criteria and Caroline was fantastic all the way through the booking process. She was very knowledgable regarding Barbados and she gave me plenty of hints and tips. I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Virgo Villas Barbados to anyone.
Caroline at Virgo Villas couldn’t have been more helpful. She was more than happy to check out villas and apartments in Barbados for us and came up with some great choices in the areas we were interested in. All of our needs were taken into account, definitely recommend if you’re looking for something special.
Caroline at Virgo Villas has been so helpful and attentive, taking the stress out of trawling for accommodation myself. She’s very knowledgeable about each listing, having stayed in or visited them all. I’d definitely book again through Virgo Villas, the process has been a very personable and easy experience.
Caroline @ Virgo Villas did much more than just help us find the right villa. She was able to put us in touch with everyone we needed as we were also getting married. I would strongly recommend Virgo Villas to anyone.
Caroline provided an excellent service for us. She was very patient as we discussed various options and worked hard to provide us with an amazing holiday. Nothing was too much trouble and we would not hesitate in the slightest in recommending and using Virgo Villas for our next holiday.
Villa was everything we dreamed it would be! Caroline was wonderful, helping us all the way from choosing the perfect villa to restaurant recommendations. Would definitely recommend!
I would like to thank Caroline at virgo Villas for all the time she spent finding us some fabulous holiday lets to look at . We will certainly be using Virgo villas again Best Regards David & Andrea Harker
Really happy with the service we received. Very attentive and professional. This meant that the holiday was just perfect.
Virgo Villas is rated 4.96 based on 28 reviews