Virgo Villas Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Virgo Villas

Tell us how Virgo Villas made you happy

Telephone
"Thanks Caroline for organising our villa at short notice at Schooner Bay. Speightstown is an amazing village with new bars, coffee shops and restaurants. A pleasant and different experience to St James where we have been going for the past 20 years. I think we now prefer Speightstown."
"Excellent service from Virgo Villas Barbados - with Caroline's knowledge and experience I booked a beachfront apartment Bora Bora Lower on the West Coast - Caroline was very helpful, responded to all my questions promptly and efficiently and went the extra mile to find the exact type of property and location that I wanted which made my holiday very special - would highly recommend them and will definitely use again if I return to Barbados"
"Virgo Villas was a pleasure to deal with from the start. Caroline was so very helpful in finding a villa that matched all our requirements. Caroline has a vast amount of experience of Barbados and as we are frequent visitors to the island, we will definitely use Virgo Villas again in the future."
"Fabulous villa, fabulous service from the fabulous Caroline. Thank you so much."
"Great service."
"We had a lovely stay in Penthouse 305, Beacon Hill over the Christmas period this year. Great apparetment, with lovely views and in a nice area near speightstown. The service we received from Virgo Villas was excellent and the cleaning staff were very good also. Would highly recommend."
Virgo Villas is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews