Virgin Experience Days Reviews

Virgin Experience Days 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
Emma
Virgin Experience Days 5 star review on 4th December 2019
Sue
Good virgin experience but exchange and Active voucher trouble .
Excellent value for money and we all thourally enjoyed ourselves
absolutely awful service.......staff cannot even be bothered to answer your call or deal with query via email. will not deal with them again. Both numbers 01494956788 and 03445040844 permanently engaged for days.......hope you all have a happy festive holiday having ruined others.
You took £201 via PayPal for 3 vouchers for overnight stay at charming British inn I have not received vouchers no answer to emails no answer to phone calls PayPal have intervened I will be willing to go through small claims court appalling company have let me down with 3 Xmas presents how can I be still waiting they were E vouchers will stick to buyagift in future or groupon they have excellent customer care team never had a problem with them you should be ashamed I’m a hard working nurse who’s working Xmas day and your company have no respect for your customers
Easy to book and set up, my son went on the old Trafford tour and loved it , enjoyed the meal at red cafe too
Virgin Experience Days 5 star review on 22nd December 2019
A fantastic afternoon tea. Brilliant staff and an amazing spread. Our 3tiers of delights was truly special. Thankyou
Virgin Experience Days 4 star review on 21st December 2019
Poorly organised by staff at encore had to arrange special assistance and wheelchair accessible seating myself directly with theatre. Given meal options choose Prezzo at 5pm. No email confirmation was rcvd so called back on day of visit to confirm booking and said nothing had been booked for us. Went into detail with the agent regarding the issues we had already had and then rebooked our meal to be told Prezzo wasn't an option in December and only restaurant available at short notice was sports bar and Grill with little option we booked a table. Having explained to the agent my wife's wheelchair needs imagine my utter shock when we arrived at the Sports Bar to realise to get to the restaurant you have to climb 2 flights of stairs. No Lift. Manager was unhelpful and very rude about this saying if you want to eat you have to come up the stairs. My wife, with my support, climbed the stairs causing severe pain and discomfort. Things didn't improve service was awful and the food wasn't great our burger was full of hard gristle bits, we were given the bill before we had even had our desserts. On the plus side the staff at the theatre are amazing and helpful simply could not do enough to help and WICKED itself was truly wonderful. I honestly can't believe in this day and age disabled people are treated so poorly my wife's needs were made very clear but simply overlooked by staff at encore truly disappointing. What's more I emailed encore and virgin to make a complaint following our trip and didn't even have decency to email an apology
I have tried and tried at different times of the day to book a theatre trip before my voucher expires. I have been told that if I want to extend the date it will be £20 but how can I book if you do not answer the phone. Well the phone is answered but I was told each time the lines were busy then was cut off. So if customers can’t book their experience it’s very profitable for the company if customers either lose their money or pay extra for the extention. Well done Virgin I will tell my family not to pay out money again for a virgin experience. I’ve asked them to phone me to make a booking but don’t expect that will happen.
Great Gin tasting experience in Liverpool
Amazing facilities and spa treatment, followed by a glass of prosecco. Highly recommended
Do not book any experience with a virgin. I have booked loads of experience days and they are by far the worst. They never ever answer the phone so it’s impossible to book any of the days you have prepaid. I called them at 1pm on a Friday and it said they were in training all afternoon
Stayed in the New Inn, Clapham, Lancs. Wasn’t expecting such a cost, family-run business from a Virgin Experience. It was a perfect getaway and was easy to book.
Food choices very limited
Excellent day out at the shard then a meal at the Hard Rock Cafe.
experience there phone line was enough 40 mins of listening to there music 😱 tried again later and same thing . Gave up
Hi,

Due to the Black Friday weekend and the run up to Christmas, we are super busy at the moment and the wait times may be a little longer than usual. Our team are trying to get through to each customer and assist them with their query, so we apologise for any delay.

We appreciate that people lead busy lives and don't always have the time to hold, so it maybe more convenient for you contact us via live chat or pop us an email (info@virginexperiencedays.co.uk) and we will do our best to assist you.

Thank you for your patience.
Brilliant lunch at Skylon Restaurant!
Friendly service from Andy at Cambridge Zoo and together we laid down a self penned song from scratch in the two hour period, despite arriving with no backing track or instruments. That was good going! Studio was cosy and Cambridge is always worth a visit.
Absolutely appauling phone line constant wait on several occasions. Voucher not received for over 2 weeks promised calls to update not received. Refused any compensation go with other providers. Contacting trading standards to see my options.
Called to extend and exchange a voucher. Over 2 weeks later I had not received the voucher I was promised a call back within 48 hours which didn't happen and when I asked if I could be given a voucher as some form of compensation for my endless calls they stated no......go with any other provider for experience days they offer a better service!!!! No response to emails and 40 minute wait on the phone disgusting. I'm not going to contact trading standards.
Hi Andrew,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

We're sorry to hear of the issues that you encountered when trying to merge and extend your vouchers.

We can confirm that we have processed your exchange and your new vouchers should be with you shortly.

Please accept our apologies once again for any inconvenience and for the delays experienced.
Easy to book via virgin experience website and then via venue. Champayne afternoon tea for two was at a better price from virgin and did not appear to be any different from other paying guests on the day.
Fortnum's was lovely, piano in background, very attentive, professional staff. Did not feel rushed at all.
We would definitely try this site again!
Virgin Experience Days is rated 4.10 based on 2,085 reviews