Viagogo Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Viagogo
02AM
2AM

About Viagogo: Viagogo is an online ticket marketplace for buying and selling tickets to live events. The company, which was founded in London in 2006, has a network of more than 60 global websites with customers in 160 countries.

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Viagogo made you happy

Over a week
"Huge mark up on tickets. How can you justify ripping people off like this. Fraudsters."
Are you Viagogo? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Viagogo receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Mom just brought tickets for Alexandra birmingham as present two tickets for Benidorm show £34 face value cost £144 rip off site the theatre still has tickets avalible at face value try to get in touch no answer left in cue for an hour still no reply"
"Bought great tickets to see Josh Groban at the O2 London. Fantastic seats, great price. Transaction went smoothly. Would definitely use again."
"One Star rating is too good! Seriously DO NOT use this company for tickets. Unfortunately I found out too late. Use Ticket Master or other reputable companies."
"UNABLE TO SEND THIS EMAIL TO VIAGOGO AS EMAIL BOUNCED BACK. I have just realised you have charged me £472 for two tickets to see Andre Rieu that have a face value of £198. I am quite sure you will no doubt try and justify this mark-up and probably won't even answer this email. Unless I receive a refund for this disgraceful mark up I will review your company accordingly on all available sites and give full details to local/national press. Look forward to your reply"
"Got tickets for war of the worlds at Birmingham 8th December when into venue handed over tickets to be told they had been cancelled had to buy more tickets from box office this ticket company is scammers AVOID"
"Viagogo are thieves, they stole money from my parents, over £250 My father paid well over £400 pounds for what he was told would be premium seat, however after receiving the tickets he found that he had only been sent the cheapest tickets available. They do this all the time, to everybody! Look at the reviews. Be ready viafucksticks, I am coming to destroy everything you hold dear. Man/woman, doesn't matter, you fucked with wrong people."
"Scammers. Listed 4 venues for spice girls tickets and said there's 4 percent tickets remaining to sell at a premium. They then once you buy them tickets release other dates and venues and shock; they start to lower in price. Over 400 quid for the 2 tickets and couple months later these tickets are still not sold out and are claiming to have 6 percent left... I thought it was 4 percent. Unless the arena is having a expansion that nobodies aware of then I'm pretty sure the percent should not go up. Stay away from the Scumbags as there are no refunds but "kindly" offer reselling your tickets that are now worth half the price you paid. F*** You viagogo I hope karma causes you a slow and painful end."
"Please don't use this site. My daughter bought 2 tickets from them to go and watch Robbie Williams in Las Vegas. The money was taken from her account. Viagogo have now said that they haven't got the tickets. I assume they never had them. She's booked flights and a hotel. This is now a complete waste of money. The only reason she was going to Vegas was to watch Robbie. Now she's left with no tickets, has paid out a lot of money and is absolutely gutted. Disgusting site."
"Brought tickets for Andre RIen orchestra cost of tickets £65 pounds each total £120 Charge £300.95p they. Said tickets £110 each booking fee £ 62.50 handle fee £5.95 vat £12.50 viagogo. Are the biggest rip off company going be warn do not use this company they don’t tell you the full cost till you have paid .when looking for tickets they pop up on google and you think they are a genuine site no they are not they are parasites."
"My daughter bought 2 tickets for Kevin Bridges is Aberdeen for a special Birthday present for a special birthday paid £175 thinking would be fabulous seats and when they arrived tickets valued £25 extra cost £28 . Con merchants or not ? Never use these these fraudulent merchants. Be warned ."
"I thought the company was legitimate because their ad popped up on Google when I was on Ticketmaster looking to buy tickets for the Rolling Stones concert. There were 2000 plus people in front of me so I thought I would check out Viagogo. Since I could not find a price range for tickets I mistakenly assumed the prices on Viagogo were what the tickets would be sold through Ticketmaster. Boy was I wrong. I paid double and then was charged a $108 booking fee. I basically paid $300 more than what I could have purchased through Ticketmaster if I would have just been patient. Hard lesson learned! Do not buy tickets through this company! They have no morals and neither to the people reselling their tickets. I just hope now that I can even get into the concert as I have heard horror stories of people not being able to get into the concert because their tickets were not good. How devastating."
"F I could I would gladly give them minus 10. Ripped of 2ticket to see Micheal Bublé cost £1089.57 no seat numbers given, no fees displayed and a big NO REFUNDS MADE. Competition and markets Authority have just won an order against them and other legal bodies are investigating them. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE VIAGOGO TO BUY TICKETS YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF use companies like Twickets who only sell tickets at face value or less. Good luck."
"I WOULD GIVE NO STARS, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, A COMPLETE RIP OFF - DO NOT BUY FORM HERE"
"DONT BUY FROM THIS TICKET RESALE COMPANY YOU WILL PAY DOUBLE THE REAL VALUE OF COURSE YOU WONT KNOW THIS UNTIL L THE TICKETS ARRIVE JUST BEFORE YOU GO RATING SHOILD BE MINUS 10 -10"
"I wish I had that I had the option to give no stars. I bought Rolling Stones tickets for £138 each. On arrival I was told that Viagogo are not a reputable company and I was unable to exchange my receipt for tickets as I was told I would. I tried contacting the company but it proved to be impossible. I was devastated ! Have nothing to do with these frauds."
"Terrible company, do not use! Tickets for Florence and the Machine not posted in time so had to pick tickets up in person from a shop an hour's drive away from the venue. The traffic was so bad we missed most of the concert. Tickets were also very over priced. Our experience with Viagogo left us feeling stressed, annoyed and ripped off. Shocking customer service, avoid this company at all costs!"
"If I could rate them ZERO, I would. They are bordering on criminal in the way they sell tickets. More than 110% mark-up on face value. AVOID."
"Total con bought what we thought were genuine tickets £100 in total only to arrive at event to find they were fake also correct ticket price was £16 each"
"Tickets 3 times value of printed ticket price. You know exactly what's wrong."
Viagogo is rated 1.20 based on 260 reviews