Verifine Jewellery ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verifine Jewellery ltd
Read Verifine Jewellery ltd Reviews

About Verifine Jewellery ltd:

18ct gold diamond and coloured-stone skinny stacking eternity rings and skinny line bracelets and earrings.

Tell us how Verifine Jewellery ltd made you happy
I couldn't have been happier with the shopping experience. The ring was as elegant as described and it made the perfect gift.
Its good and nice!
Good service.
Verifine jewellery is exceptional quality, this is my second purchase of a skinny full eternity ring, the stones are clear, sparkly and fantastic colours. I have the blue and pink sapphire versions and the vivid colour is amazing, the blue is a bright french blue and the pink sapphire has undertones of lilac/blue. The communication and delivery was first class and the customer service from Neil was faultless, I cannot wait to make my next purchase of the diamond xx ring to compliment my others.
I had a very clear idea of the earrings I wanted for my second lobe piercing and I found them on your website. The price was competitive and the delivery exceeded my expectations. The actual earrings are perfect in every way and I’m over the moon with my purchase. Your website will be my go to for any fine jewellery I wish to buy in the future.
Personable and very helpful in every way.
High quality jewellery and beautifully presented.

Thank you.
Superbes bagues et très bon conseil pour choisir la taille. Malgré le confinement, elles sont arrivées très vite.
I was delighfuly surprised to see how they sparkled despite their finesse: they are way more beautiful than expected ! They come in a high quality jewelry box which is appreciable. Customer service is perfect.
Amazing collection and they work perfectly as a set, on their own, or by making exciting combinations with other jewellery. Brilliant customer service, delivery and quality. Three already owned, can't decide which colour to get next!
Kept up to date with the delivery information. Good service and a beautiful ring. Just what I’ve been looking for.
My now fiancé is very happy with her ring, it fits well and is highly attractive. Many thanks to the Verifine team for keeping me updated during the production and delivery process.
Lovely owners, even lovelier rings. Fantastic customer support.
Great service and quick delivery. Fully recommended.
My beautiful rings came from my husband (who’s now given me his second gift from Verifine and they where too small! I got online to Kinga Bysiek who sorted out my problem and kept me up to date with my new gift exchange of sizing!! They arrived yesterday after her ‘going the extra mile’ and making the effort to send for Saturdays delivery (Post office error ☹️) and she was just lovely and efficient to deal with. I love my rings and my earrings :) J
Lovely jewellery + great range. Even though they didn’t have what I wanted in stock initially they showed great, swift communication and got my ordered ring to me as soon as they could.
Really lovely thank you.
Verifine made me two custom full eternity rings, 2mm wide Blue Topaz in 18ct white gold and Pink Sapphire in 18ct rose gold. I am very pleased with the rings, they are well made, sparkly and match beautifully with my engagement ring. I was also able to pick up my rings from their London office instead of waiting for delivery. Kinga and Neil were most helpful during the order process.
Just received my wedding ring from Verifine (half diamond eternity ring) I’m so delighted with it, it’s really beautiful and I think very good value. I can’t wait to get another one 😁 the whole process from purchase to delivery was faultless
Really really pleased with my ring. The customer service was great and when my ring arrived it fitted perfectly and looked even better than I imagined. Fantastic!
Kinga at Verifine was helpful from sending ring sizers to sending my ring. Good communication throughout. The ring is beautiful, pleased with the service and my purchase!
Verifine Jewellery ltd is rated 5.00 based on 70 reviews