Verifine Jewellery ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verifine Jewellery ltd
Read Verifine Jewellery ltd Reviews

About Verifine Jewellery ltd:

18ct gold diamond and coloured-stone skinny stacking eternity rings and skinny line bracelets and earrings.

Tell us how Verifine Jewellery ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Verifine Jewellery ltd 5 star review on 5th May 2018
Caroline Donoghue
More Photos & Videos
Verifine Jewellery ltd 5 star review on 25th August 2017
More Photos & Videos
Personable and very helpful in every way.
High quality jewellery and beautifully presented.

Thank you.
Superbes bagues et très bon conseil pour choisir la taille. Malgré le confinement, elles sont arrivées très vite.
I was delighfuly surprised to see how they sparkled despite their finesse: they are way more beautiful than expected ! They come in a high quality jewelry box which is appreciable. Customer service is perfect.
Amazing collection and they work perfectly as a set, on their own, or by making exciting combinations with other jewellery. Brilliant customer service, delivery and quality. Three already owned, can't decide which colour to get next!
Kept up to date with the delivery information. Good service and a beautiful ring. Just what I’ve been looking for.
My now fiancé is very happy with her ring, it fits well and is highly attractive. Many thanks to the Verifine team for keeping me updated during the production and delivery process.
Lovely owners, even lovelier rings. Fantastic customer support.
Great service and quick delivery. Fully recommended.
My beautiful rings came from my husband (who’s now given me his second gift from Verifine and they where too small! I got online to Kinga Bysiek who sorted out my problem and kept me up to date with my new gift exchange of sizing!! They arrived yesterday after her ‘going the extra mile’ and making the effort to send for Saturdays delivery (Post office error ☹️) and she was just lovely and efficient to deal with. I love my rings and my earrings :) J
Lovely jewellery + great range. Even though they didn’t have what I wanted in stock initially they showed great, swift communication and got my ordered ring to me as soon as they could.
Really lovely thank you.
Verifine made me two custom full eternity rings, 2mm wide Blue Topaz in 18ct white gold and Pink Sapphire in 18ct rose gold. I am very pleased with the rings, they are well made, sparkly and match beautifully with my engagement ring. I was also able to pick up my rings from their London office instead of waiting for delivery. Kinga and Neil were most helpful during the order process.
Just received my wedding ring from Verifine (half diamond eternity ring) I’m so delighted with it, it’s really beautiful and I think very good value. I can’t wait to get another one 😁 the whole process from purchase to delivery was faultless
Really really pleased with my ring. The customer service was great and when my ring arrived it fitted perfectly and looked even better than I imagined. Fantastic!
Kinga at Verifine was helpful from sending ring sizers to sending my ring. Good communication throughout. The ring is beautiful, pleased with the service and my purchase!
Being someone who like to see and feel the phyiscal products before purchasing, I stopped by Verifine's office in London on a recent trip to check out the eternity bands. Although the company is small, the customer service is impeccable. I managed to purchase and take away one of the two rings I wanted, and the other one had to be delivered a week later due to lack of inventory for my size. The second one came in time before my return trip to Hong Kong, so I'm wearing both rings along with my wedding ring now every day. They are absolutely beautiful, very delicate and classy! Throughout the purchasing & waiting process, the company kept me updated with ETA of delivery and inquiries were very timely addressed.
I recently bought my wife the pink sapphire eternity ring for our ruby wedding. She absolutely loves it and it has been much admired worn together with the blue sapphire and the diamond eternity rings as a set of three.
Now she is hinting at the matching bracelet!!!
The service was fantastic. They went out of their way to make and get delivered a birthday ring.
Despite a late order, and in spite of some delivery driver issues here in France, Verifine managed to deliver in time for my wife's birthday. Absolutely faultless customer service. The ring is exactly what I wanted, delicate but still stunning and I know my wife is going to be delighted.
Excellent communication, and got me the ring that was best for me, it’s gorgeous and very well made love it!
Verifine Jewellery ltd is rated 5.00 based on 65 reviews