verifine jewellery ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend verifine jewellery ltd

About verifine jewellery ltd: 18 carat gold diamond and coloured stones, skinny stacking , eternity rings, and skinny line bracelets and earrings

How would you rate verifine jewellery ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Claire Winter
Verified Buyer
"The ring is beautiful, petite and very delicate which is just the right piece of jewellery to look elegant but not too flashy. Friends have commented on it immediately when noticing it because not only is it unusual but just so different from anything else they've seen. Thoroughly recommend!"
"I love my eternity ring!"
Justin Mullender
Verified Buyer
"Quality products and excellent customer service. Kinga kept me in the loop by email at all stages i.e order, payment received, despatched and my order arrived in time as advised"
Parker Gentry
Verified Buyer
"I recently purchased three Gemopoli rings, two white and one black. I love the sparkle and I wear them with jeans or black tie. I recommend them to all!"
Rod Bullough
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful rings and much admired. My wife loves them and is wanting more in other colours! The company were helpful, excellent and gave a professional service. I would definitely recommend Verifine to anyone who wants to buy a beautiful gift."
"My husband gave me a beautiful pair of oval diamond hoop earings for my birthday, I absolutely love them and I feel a $1,000,000 each time I wear them. They are stunningly beautiful and admired by everyone - male and female. Thank you to Neil and Kinga for recommending just the right pair and for such amazing service."
"I was looking for a black diamond eternity ring for a few months until I came across Verifine, who does beautiful eternity rings, and found the "one". I had a few queries and I started corresponding with Kinga and Neil and found out that on top of the stunning ring, the customer service was brilliant. Every email I sent was answered promptly, even after working hours, the delivery was personal since I ordered the ring just before Christmas, and I had no problem changing it to a smaller size, when I ordered a bigger size than needed. I would highly recommend Verifine and I'm already "eyeing" their Ruby eternity ring!"
"I ordered 2 of the rings for my birthday and they are absolutely breathtaking! beautiful craftsmanship and they look lovely either on their own, or stacked with some of my other rings. Couldn't be happier!"
"I can recommend Verifine in every aspect. The quality is exceptional and so is their service. Special Thanks to Neil and Kinga."
Marianne Whitlock
Verified Buyer
"I love my Verifine ring! It is effortless elegance at its very best. The slim design accentuates the beauty of the ring and draws many an admiring glance. Cannot reccomend enough nor wait to start stacking with the other stunning colours."
Antonia Partellas
Verified Buyer
"Great service from Neil and beautiful rings. I had a special midi ring made in rose gold with white diamonds and have had lots of compliments so far. Very sparkly but subtle as it's a skinny ring!"
Doug Bardon
Verified Buyer
"Product was presented in a pleasant venue with a nice atmosphere which is a good start. The team were knowledgeable about the product & were enthusiastic when dealing with us. Always good to buy something which is a little bit different"
Jenna Chapman
Verified Buyer
"A great professional Service and beautiful earrings. I couldn't be happier. Will definitely recommend to my friends.. Jenna Chapman"
David Crofts
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a special gift for my wife to celebrate an important event in our lives. Once I contacted the team at Verifine, they did a great job talking me through the different combinations and options to ensure that I picked the best product for my budget. My wife was delighted with the ring combination that the team helped me select and they even provided some post sales support to ensure that we had picked the right size. Thanks to everyone at Verifine for their guidance and support - fabulous product and great customer service !"
Christine Phillipson
Verified Buyer
"I found just what I was looking for which was delivered on time as promised and I am delighted with the product and service. C"
Adam Collins
Verified Buyer
"Hi all, this is my first purchase with Verifine and I have to say the ring is beauts! Im getting married to my girl next weekend and she has mentioned many times at some point she would love a black diamond and rose gold ring. So, that's what I plunged for as her wedding gift. The ring arrived within a week, it looks classy, feels really delicate yet also solid and well made. I can't comment on whether my girl likes it yet as i won't be giving it to her until the wedding day but if I was a girl I'd be over hyped to recieve it :) If this one goes down well I'll be getting her the rose gold and diamond one to stack next to it for her 30th in November....watch this space. Ciao, Adam"
Amy Nuttall
Verified Buyer
"What can I say? The service was impeccable and the ring is simply stunning. Wouldn't have gone anywhere else! Had so many compliments already, thank you so very much. Amy Nuttall"
Tim Sturrridge
Verified Buyer
"I bought two rings for my wife. She absolutely loves them. Stylish, elegant and understated. THey really do looks great and I think they are fabulous value for money."
Mark Watson
Verified Buyer
"Best present I ever bought my wife - she loves her yellow and white diamond skinny rings. Envy of all her friends. Super quick delivery. Super service and beautiful packaging! Love Verifine!!!"
Wendy Greey
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for the 'perfect' eternity ring as my husband knows I'm very fussy about jewellery and prefers me to choose! Having done a lot of research visiting the most well known jewellers websites, I found Verifine jewellery on line! We found the images on the website very clear and realistic and also called the customer service number to discuss size and delivery. In the end, the reason why we bought the Verifine diamond ring (in rose gold) was having done countless comparisons on the carat weight, size and quality of the diamonds we realised it was considerable better value than anywhere else. I've just received the actual ring itself in a pretty box and I'm thrilled as it's really sparkly and looks pretty on its own."
verifine jewellery ltd is rated 5.00 based on 38 reviews