verifine jewellery ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend verifine jewellery ltd

How would you rate verifine jewellery ltd?

Verified Buyer

I ordered 2 of the rings for my birthday and they are absolutely breathtaking! beautiful craftsmanship and they look lovely either on their own, or stacked with some of my other rings. Couldn't be happier!
Verified Buyer

I can recommend Verifine in every aspect. The quality is exceptional and so is their service.

Special Thanks to Neil and Kinga.
Marianne Whitlock
Verified Buyer

I love my Verifine ring! It is effortless elegance at its very best. The slim design accentuates the beauty of the ring and draws many an admiring glance. Cannot reccomend enough nor wait to start stacking with the other stunning colours.
Antonia Partellas
Verified Buyer

Great service from Neil and beautiful rings. I had a special midi ring made in rose gold with white diamonds and have had lots of compliments so far. Very sparkly but subtle as it's a skinny ring!
Doug Bardon
Verified Buyer

Product was presented in a pleasant venue with a nice atmosphere which is a good start.
The team were knowledgeable about the product & were enthusiastic when dealing with us.
Always good to buy something which is a little bit different
Jenna Chapman
Verified Buyer

A great professional Service and beautiful earrings. I couldn't be happier. Will definitely recommend to my friends..

Jenna Chapman
David Crofts
Verified Buyer

I was looking for a special gift for my wife to celebrate an important event in our lives. Once I contacted the team at Verifine, they did a great job talking me through the different combinations and options to ensure that I picked the best product for my budget. My wife was delighted with the ring combination that the team helped me select and they even provided some post sales support to ensure that we had picked the right size. Thanks to everyone at Verifine for their guidance and support - fabulous product and great customer service !
Christine Phillipson
Verified Buyer

I found just what I was looking for which was delivered on time as promised and I am delighted with the product and service. C
Adam Collins
Verified Buyer

Hi all, this is my first purchase with Verifine and I have to say the ring is beauts!
Im getting married to my girl next weekend and she has mentioned many times at some point she would love a black diamond and rose gold ring. So, that's what I plunged for as her wedding gift.
The ring arrived within a week, it looks classy, feels really delicate yet also solid and well made. I can't comment on whether my girl likes it yet as i won't be giving it to her until the wedding day but if I was a girl I'd be over hyped to recieve it :)
If this one goes down well I'll be getting her the rose gold and diamond one to stack next to it for her 30th in November....watch this space.
Ciao, Adam
Amy Nuttall
Verified Buyer

What can I say? The service was impeccable and the ring is simply stunning. Wouldn't have gone anywhere else! Had so many compliments already, thank you so very much.

Amy Nuttall
Tim Sturrridge
Verified Buyer

I bought two rings for my wife. She absolutely loves them. Stylish, elegant and understated. THey really do looks great and I think they are fabulous value for money.
Mark Watson
Verified Buyer

Best present I ever bought my wife - she loves her yellow and white diamond skinny rings. Envy of all her friends. Super quick delivery. Super service and beautiful packaging! Love Verifine!!!
Wendy Greey
Verified Buyer

I was looking for the 'perfect' eternity ring as my husband knows I'm very fussy about jewellery and prefers me to choose! Having done a lot of research visiting the most well known jewellers websites, I found Verifine jewellery on line! We found the images on the website very clear and realistic and also called the customer service number to discuss size and delivery. In the end, the reason why we bought the Verifine diamond ring (in rose gold) was having done countless comparisons on the carat weight, size and quality of the diamonds we realised it was considerable better value than anywhere else. I've just received the actual ring itself in a pretty box and I'm thrilled as it's really sparkly and looks pretty on its own.
Garry Turkie
Verified Buyer

Bought the diamond ring for my wife's birthday. Very quick delivery and when the ring arrived it more than met expectations. Beautifully crafted, eye-catching piece of jewellery and good value. Wife loved it. Phew!
Kinga Bysiek
Verified Buyer

Those beautiful rings are just what I was looking for. I love the concept of stacking them up and I can't wait to get just one more ring to create the Royal Blue combination.
Mrs JJ Driscoll
Unverified Reviewer

I absolutley adore my exquisite white gold and dimond ring! I wear it as an eternity ring with my wedding and engaguement rings, it looks stunning, so dainty and wonderfully sparkly! My husband and I found the customer service, fabulous, friendly and efficent too!
Philippa Insch
Verified Buyer

I am absolutely delighted with my three roses rings - they are so pretty when wearing all together or just as a single. They also set off my other jewellery really well if worn with other rings so they are really versatile. I have had lots of comments as they are dainty but stand out. I am keen to now add the blue sapphire.

I was really pleased to receive the rings so quickly having bought them online and they are true to a UK ring size. Having worked in the jewellery business myself I did do some research into this purchase - these are set really well as you see less gold and more diamond and they are at an extremely good price. I am thrilled - thanks!
Emma Sage
Verified Buyer

I just love these rings. They are feminine, fine set and the sparkle catches the eye. I am going to add the black diamond to my duo asap! Service was great. Well done Verifine!
Evita Bembere
Verified Buyer

I found it easy to deal with! They have great quality product, nice selection and good customer service: quick, professional and responsive!

Sally Chilvers
Verified Buyer

I have had so many compliments on my lovely ring. I am delighted with it. Thank you for such excellent service.
verifine jewellery ltd is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews