Verifine Jewellery ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Verifine Jewellery ltd

About Verifine Jewellery ltd: 18ct gold diamond and coloured-stone skinny stacking eternity rings and skinny line bracelets and earrings.

Tell us how Verifine Jewellery ltd made you happy

"Lovely jewellery + great range. Even though they didn’t have what I wanted in stock initially they showed great, swift communication and got my ordered ring to me as soon as they could."
"Really lovely thank you."
"Verifine made me two custom full eternity rings, 2mm wide Blue Topaz in 18ct white gold and Pink Sapphire in 18ct rose gold. I am very pleased with the rings, they are well made, sparkly and match beautifully with my engagement ring. I was also able to pick up my rings from their London office instead of waiting for delivery. Kinga and Neil were most helpful during the order process."
"Just received my wedding ring from Verifine (half diamond eternity ring) I’m so delighted with it, it’s really beautiful and I think very good value. I can’t wait to get another one 😁 the whole process from purchase to delivery was faultless"
"Really really pleased with my ring. The customer service was great and when my ring arrived it fitted perfectly and looked even better than I imagined. Fantastic!"
"Kinga at Verifine was helpful from sending ring sizers to sending my ring. Good communication throughout. The ring is beautiful, pleased with the service and my purchase!"
"Being someone who like to see and feel the phyiscal products before purchasing, I stopped by Verifine's office in London on a recent trip to check out the eternity bands. Although the company is small, the customer service is impeccable. I managed to purchase and take away one of the two rings I wanted, and the other one had to be delivered a week later due to lack of inventory for my size. The second one came in time before my return trip to Hong Kong, so I'm wearing both rings along with my wedding ring now every day. They are absolutely beautiful, very delicate and classy! Throughout the purchasing & waiting process, the company kept me updated with ETA of delivery and inquiries were very timely addressed."
"I recently bought my wife the pink sapphire eternity ring for our ruby wedding. She absolutely loves it and it has been much admired worn together with the blue sapphire and the diamond eternity rings as a set of three. Now she is hinting at the matching bracelet!!!"
"The service was fantastic. They went out of their way to make and get delivered a birthday ring."
"Despite a late order, and in spite of some delivery driver issues here in France, Verifine managed to deliver in time for my wife's birthday. Absolutely faultless customer service. The ring is exactly what I wanted, delicate but still stunning and I know my wife is going to be delighted."
"Excellent communication, and got me the ring that was best for me, it’s gorgeous and very well made love it!"
"Excellent service and quality."
"Custom ordered a pair of earrings for a special birthday. Verifine worked really hard to make sure I got the exact design I wanted, adjusting the sizes of the stones until I was 100% happy. Excellent communication regarding delivery times, etc. And when they arrived.....WOW! Absolutely gorgeous. Love them! Thanks very much for all your hard work. Would readily use again and will recommend!"
"I purchased a ring (pink sapphire eternity) from Verifine for my wife. As my wife has very small fingers (size H) I had to wait a while to get the ring made to order. Verifine kept me up to date throughout the process and their customer service staff are very polite. When I finally gave the ring to my wife she was extremely happy with it. The ring is flawless and very beautiful. I highly recommend purchasing jewellery from Verifine!"
"Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend"
"Beautiful jewellery - beautiful service - beautiful company. Thank you thank you thank you."
"The jewellery is beautifully delicate and it's good to know that the stones are guaranteed should one ever go awry. Really, really beautiful. The outer two rings (Sapphire and diamond eternity rings) are the ones from Verifine."
"I am so happy with the service I received from Verifine and will certainly be buying again. Thank you so much."
"The ring is beautiful, petite and very delicate which is just the right piece of jewellery to look elegant but not too flashy. Friends have commented on it immediately when noticing it because not only is it unusual but just so different from anything else they've seen. Thoroughly recommend!"
"I love my eternity ring!"
Verifine Jewellery ltd is rated 5.00 based on 56 reviews