Verifine Jewellery ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Verifine Jewellery ltd
Read Verifine Jewellery ltd Reviews

About Verifine Jewellery ltd:

18ct gold diamond and coloured-stone skinny stacking eternity rings and skinny line bracelets and earrings.

Tell us how Verifine Jewellery ltd made you happy
Excellent service and communication. A beautifully made ring delivered in less time than agreed. I would definitely use Verifine again and recommend them to anyone.
Was looking for a pair of rose gold diamond huggie earrings and chose Verifine as the diamond quality looked excellent. When they arrived in beautiful packaging and with excellent customer service they didn’t disappoint. Gorgeous quality, beautiful shine and the diamonds are easy to pick out individually unlike some brands where the pave’ loses that bling factor. Competitively priced for huggies they are really lovely and very well made, thank you Verifine, very pleased with them.
I have purchased 2 eternity rings from Verifine, the quality and service is excellent, rings are beautiful Many Thanks
Bought the platinum diamond full eternity ring for my wife's 50th birthday. Was kept informed by Neil on progress of the order. Very pleased with communication. The main thing was that my wife absolutely loves her ring! Thank you Verifine!
Fantastic service from Neil and amazing quality wedding rings, which fit perfectly. Delighted with the whole process and we have rings that we will treasure for life.
Neil has been amazing. Terrific customer service and superior products.
The pink sapphire ring was a special order due to the size required. It arrived more quickly than I expected and was beautifully packaged. The ring is fine but noticeable - it is a gorgeous pink and rose gold. It catches the light and I just can't stop looking at it. I am very very pleased with my purchase.
Verifine Jewellery ltd 5 star review on 22nd December 2020 Verifine Jewellery ltd 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
I couldn't have been happier with the shopping experience. The ring was as elegant as described and it made the perfect gift.
Its good and nice!
Good service.
Verifine jewellery is exceptional quality, this is my second purchase of a skinny full eternity ring, the stones are clear, sparkly and fantastic colours. I have the blue and pink sapphire versions and the vivid colour is amazing, the blue is a bright french blue and the pink sapphire has undertones of lilac/blue. The communication and delivery was first class and the customer service from Neil was faultless, I cannot wait to make my next purchase of the diamond xx ring to compliment my others.
I had a very clear idea of the earrings I wanted for my second lobe piercing and I found them on your website. The price was competitive and the delivery exceeded my expectations. The actual earrings are perfect in every way and I’m over the moon with my purchase. Your website will be my go to for any fine jewellery I wish to buy in the future.
Personable and very helpful in every way. High quality jewellery and beautifully presented. Thank you.
Superbes bagues et très bon conseil pour choisir la taille. Malgré le confinement, elles sont arrivées très vite.
I was delighfuly surprised to see how they sparkled despite their finesse: they are way more beautiful than expected ! They come in a high quality jewelry box which is appreciable. Customer service is perfect.
Amazing collection and they work perfectly as a set, on their own, or by making exciting combinations with other jewellery. Brilliant customer service, delivery and quality. Three already owned, can't decide which colour to get next!
Kept up to date with the delivery information. Good service and a beautiful ring. Just what I’ve been looking for.
My now fiancé is very happy with her ring, it fits well and is highly attractive. Many thanks to the Verifine team for keeping me updated during the production and delivery process.
Lovely owners, even lovelier rings. Fantastic customer support.
Great service and quick delivery. Fully recommended.
Verifine Jewellery ltd is rated 5.00 based on 77 reviews