Vape UK CBD Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Vape UK CBD

Tell us how Vape UK CBD made you happy

"I can highly recommend Vape UK CBD. No fuss, no hassle and good delivery."
Posted 38 minutes ago
"Nice when a bit of THC can be added"
Posted 49 minutes ago
"Pretty happy, it's not the cheapest out there, but for me the ease of use of the website, customer service and overall service are worth it. Good products at reasonable price, with great service."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Fast, reliable and excellent customer service"
"Tonnes of information for first time vapers, quick delivery and brilliant products, can't fault them."
"When I received my product, it didn’t come with the user guide as listed as contents and the spare coil was in already opened packaging. I emailed to ask for a copy of the user guide as had no idea how to operate the pen without and and sent photos of the open packet on the spare coil and still haven’t received a response a month on. Disappointed with the level of customer service, luckily I managed to find a user guide online to find out how to operate the vape pen. Wouldn’t recommend."
"Product came Quickly and packaged very well"
"Contents leak and non effective"
"Didn’t like this cbd at all I have used others and this didn’t compare.. but the company and website was very easy to use"
"Tried vaping for the first time with the vape pen,and i have been very happy with it,also the pen arrived a couple of days after ordering,so well done vape uk.Just to finish the aztec oil is great including the taste steve london"
"Order not complete on arrival but quickly sorted. Excellent service."
"Helps with pain"
"Pricey compared to other places. Service is good."
"Nice little vape kit. CBD oil disappointing."
"I have tried 2 variants one from this company and one from a local shop. I can honestly say I wish I didn't buy from my local shop. The Top Hat doesn't have a horrible after taste and it actually works. I was very sceptical trying something for pain and depression but this I can assure you is great and for the price I'd pay it every time now I have relief. I am now on less pain medication than before and I was on a very strong painkiller. All I can say is thank you Vape UK CBD."
"Very fast delivery, good choice"
"Vape service was good - fast efficient, goods arrived in china. The vape pen was good and is reliable although it did overheat and stop vaping at one stage. I replaced the coil and it worked fine after that. It may be that I was loading it incorrectly. I bought the Kush CBD oil and the Aztec CBD. I found that I was testing positive for THC using some sensitive urine testing kits so I believe that there may enough residual THC in one or both of those products to produce trace THC in urine. That is a serious issue for me. I may possibly have contaminated my samples with "second hand" smoke so the investigation continues but it would be useful to hear if any others have had a similar experience. Can AZTEC and/or the makers of the Kush give any guarantee about there being no THC in their products?"
"Quick, efficient and affordable, recommend Vape Uk CBD."
"Impressed! As a non smoker, but would consider natural alternatives for pain relief etc...I thought I’d try CBD vape! Weather there’s a slight placebo affect I felt positive result almost instantly! X3 weeks in and have recommended to two other people who suffer from back pain/taking conventional meds/major side affects and they also see major positive results!! Thanks VapeUK!"
"Quick delivery and great products"
Vape UK CBD is rated 4.36 based on 85 reviews