Vape UK CBD Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Vape UK CBD

Tell us how Vape UK CBD made you happy

"great service"
"Great service, delivery, product"
"First time user find it good"
"Great service with good advice and high quality products."
"Issue with delivery but it was the down to the DPD not the seller. They reacted very quickly with very good customer service. All in all very happy and will buy again. Thanks *****"
"Quality products and excellent service. Fast delivery and packaging good. Would recommend to anyone"
"Super, very quick delivery!"
"Sent me the wrong order and had no reply to my email to refund the difference. I ordered Harmony Baked Custard 600mg and Harmony Pure based 1000mg but I actually received Harmony Baked Custard 600mg and Marie Jeanne Booster 1000mg which is less expensive than my actual order so emailed them about a refund for the difference back on Monday 20th May and it’s now Wednesday 22th May and I still had no reply or refund for the difference. The liquids are fantastic and the delivery was fast but the after sales customer service (once they have your money) is not up to par at all probably won’t order from again"
"Product was good but the cart was only half filled? Unlike the picture on the product itself which was full to the brim ?"
"Quick delivery, awesome little starter kit for a great price. Got big daddy purple flavour with my kit and it's nice, doesn't smell or taste too strong."
"I had to purchase from both Vape UK CBD & the sister site Vape UK as I am brand new to both vaping and CBD. However, a request to bundle both orders together for postage was dealt with very promptly via email, together with an explanation of why the seperate purchases were necessary. I purchased a Tecc Apek starter kit together with spare coils, e-liquid and CBD base oil. The starter kit is so easy to use and the CBD has drastically helped with the pain I get from Fibromyalgia. Everything about ordering from this site is easy and deliveries are within a good time. I even ordered a second starter kit for my cousin and passed on the details of this site for her future use. One happy customer here - thank you for all of your help."
"Service was great, didn't find it made any difference to the flavour or anything much when adding it to my normal vape juice..."
"Very prompt service & great products"
"A total waste if my money has no effect at all. Very disappointed, was recommended but would not waste any more money on this product ."
"Great product has helped me massively with anxiety, much better than pills on prescription!"
"Excellent service never had an issue"
"Great website, very clear and easy to use coupled with a fast delivery service. Great product selection."
"excellent and prompt service"
"Quick delivery please With my breeze 2"
"Great for endometriosis pain. Also effective for anxiety, vaping much quicker than oil. Great quality!"
Vape UK CBD is rated 4.37 based on 146 reviews