Vape UK CBD Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Vape UK CBD

Tell us how Vape UK CBD made you happy

"excellent and prompt service"
"Quick delivery please With my breeze 2"
"Great for endometriosis pain. Also effective for anxiety, vaping much quicker than oil. Great quality!"
"Easy, ordered and was here next day. Was after a high strength CBD and they have a great selection. Cheers guys"
"Very easy to use once I ras instructions. Very pleased with effects"
"Strong great berry flavour, however, the CBD content seemed fairly low."
"broke within one week"
"Delivered promptly, well packaged. Tried it for first time the same night, what a difference! Took the edge off my chronic pain and stiffness, got to sleep much quicker and a clearer head in the morning. Taking the to get dosage right, hoping to reduce medications eventually. Really pleased, a big chunk of my money but definitely worth every penny! Purchased 300mg menthol vape juice. Added to my own juice, vapes well with good taste. Big thumbs up."
"Not the best vape tbh could be better and the cbd oil mango kush taste horrible. It gave me headaches n made me feel sick."
"Do not buy."
"Bought the harmony disposable vape with OG Kush flavour cartridge however I feel the flavour in no way tasted like OG Kush unfortunately."
"Love the pen & vape oil; I bought the strawberry and kiwi CBD 15ml. Love the flavour of the oil, shame you don't do it in a bigger bottle at a good price. I did call for advice but the chap I spoke to wasn't very forthcoming on the products and wasnt easy to get information out of about what was there for my budget. Had to shop else where for a bigger bottle of cbd oil that matched my budget. When I can afford to I'll buy another strawberry and kiwi at a later date. Very fast delivery, happy with that though."
"Good that they care about online security"
"Wide range of CBD products to choose from and very quick delivery! Would order here again in the future."
"Very good thanks for advice before buying"
"I have suffered from panic attacks for a lot of years now and normal medication has not really helped but i was suggested to try this and i was suprised at how good it works.it calms me down but does not make me high which is exactly what I needed.i highly recommend this product if you are suffering.its a definite thumbs up."
"I'm quite pleased with the products bought and of the delivery times provided. and will be a returning customer."
"I havn't been able to appreciate the vape as I am using an Innokin Endura T20S kit, which I'm not that happy with. I will order one of yours, and hopefully get a better experience."
"Easy to use, helpfull with questions and issues, quick delivery. All good!"
"Fantastic, quick service and delivery."
Vape UK CBD is rated 4.39 based on 129 reviews