Vape UK CBD Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Vape UK CBD

How would you rate Vape UK CBD ?

"Fast free delivery and the product is worth every penny"
"N/a question"
Barbara Obrusznik
Verified Buyer
"Got a menthol starter kit, very easy to set up with attached instructions and the taste is lovely! A 10ml bottle lasts me a bit over a week. No nicotine and you know what? I had a cigarette after only 3 days and it tasted so bad! So happy I found this CBD kit."
Charlotte Gilham
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the product, super sleek. Was expecting the flavours to be a bit stronger but not a problem, only slight disappointment is I got delivered the wrong flavour, thankfully i like strawberry and kiwi but would've been nice to have the flavour I actually ordered. But overall very happy with my order and the speed it arrived!"
Lee Potter
Verified Buyer
"My first time vaping CBD trying to see if helps with depression/Anxiety. At first my vaper would not work, and emailed vape UK who responded very fast and sent a replacement battery next day and now all working. Great customer service"
"Great product!"