Vape UK CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape UK CBD
Read Vape UK CBD Reviews

Tell us how Vape UK CBD made you happy
Had issues with DODGY DPD delivery. Vape U.K. CBD customer service right on it.
Ordered the vape starter kit, it came promptly and was easy to set up. My first pen started leaking after a few days so I contacted vape UK and I explained what had happened and they agreed to change it and sent one out straight away. I have found that it helps me with my anxiety and fibromyalgia pain. Thanks vape UK
Really good, however I have suffered a slight leak a few times and got mouth of the oil.
Great product and great prices. I will definitely be buying from here again
I’m a happy bunny, not taking as much painkillers for my back and knees. Got the cherry not very cherry though, so gonna try new flavour next time. Not eating as much and my cigarette intake has nearly halved.
I would definitely recommend😁
Perfect! Thank you for the fast shipping!
This was a great find. Recommended by a friend. And I've now recommended it yo my husband.
I will just get a higher strength next to.e.
Great value and great service
Very fast delivery and great prices and products. Will definitely be ordering again!
Ordered for guaranteed Saturday delivery, never came, rang VapeUK and the guy was lovely, said it would come Sunday. Sadly never came. VapeUK didn't bother emailing myself back or calling myself about my order, so I rang. I was greeted by a staff member who frankly didn't seem to have a care in the world where my parcel was or what was going on, just seemed to want to get off the phone.

Eventually get an email from VapeUK, who say parcel is now 'lost' so I comment on the lackadaisical staff member on the phone... Glossed over.

Basically in the end they asked if I wanted redelivery, I said yes and commented on how I feel their customer service is poor and now they say I'll get my money back in 5 days and they won't be sending the goods. All in all, use VapeUK if you want to lose your money for 1-2 weeks then get it back with no product delivered, also don't ring them, they don't seem bothered with customer concerns.
Excellent. Bought 30ml, 300mg for a great price. It'll last me ages but I'll purchase again asap. No BS here.
FIRST CBD I.V TRIED ..SEEMS TO WAKE ME UP IN MORNING AND GIVES ME A BUZZ [BETTER THAN MY COFFEE DOES] I JUST ADD A BIT TO MY TANK IN THE MORNINGS ...WOULD WORK OUT EXPENSIVE TO USE 24/7...... BUT I,M HAPPY WITH IT
quality . on time . happy
Grate experience, First time using CBD product.
Very good, let's eat
I decided to try cbd e liquid due to some minor joint aches and pains and after a few days I can fealt the affects. And as for the service it was very good. Delivery was quick and ordering was straight forward. Deffinately worth a try. :)
Really great customer service. The team are very helpful and the products I ordered have all been top quality
Excellent feel chilled
I’m really happy with my vape feels like I’m pulling on a cigarette great CBD too lemon flavour beautiful
Good all round experience
Great product no problems .Brilliant service will use again.
Vape UK CBD is rated 4.46 based on 508 reviews