Vape UK CBD Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Vape UK CBD

How would you rate Vape UK CBD ?

"Been looking in to CBD and got loads of information of vape U.K. CBD website. We have brought the Aztec and harmony 100mg and 300mg CBD. I have been having some issues with anxiety lately and it’s really helped me. And the harmony is brilliant as a calming vape before bed."
"So far very good."
"My product came super fast. I liked vape uk cbd because of all the information about CBD. It’s personally helped me manage my illness and I’m starting to feel, for lack of a batter work, “normal” I will 100% use this company again."
"The purchase and delivery procedure were extremely efficient. Sadly the vape has caused me to deliver a dry cough which I wasn’t aware could happen which means that for me it has been a waste of money as I can’t use it."
"Excellent quality product and it has done wonders for my chronic pain. I have been discharged by my pain specialist consultant because she can’t help me anymore, but the CBD vape oil hits the target within one inhale. It’s wonderful! I was recommended it by a friend who is using it for her panic attacks and she is a different woman now. I think the NHS should embrace the power of cannabis oil. It could help so many people like me and my friend. Try it and see for yourself. You will never look back. It has succeeded where many harsh medications have failed, and they all have undesirable side effects too whereas cannabis oil doesn’t. It’s a win-win situation."
"I ordered the Aztec Full Spectrum kit, and it's fantastic! It's been great for helping my bf quit tobacco, and he's already showing it off to all his friends."
"Excellent service, with really quick delivery- highly recommended."
"Really speedy service and great information. Lovely beginners set and I’m already looking to experiment with other flavours of e liquid."
"I'm new to CBD vaping and can't believe the luscious taste that these eliquids have. No more drops or sprays of evil tasting CBD, now I can get immediate relief with a fruity kick."
"I ordered the cbd to help with my anxiety, I was told all about it from a friend and how it could help with sleep ect. I have had no effect from the cbd at all, it seems to not have any effect it's just like any other vape oli, the taste of the menthol isn't great too it leave a harsh after taste. Wasn't for me bit of a waste of money"
"First class service"
"Came the day after ordering.. been using for a few days and the difference in my sleeping ( I struggle to sleep ) is amazing and the pain eases in my back as I have sciatica.. thanks!"
"Came with everything I needed to get started, fully charged when arrived and good quality"
"Very helpful in explaining about cbd and which one for me"
"I received my order promptly & the packaging was effective, without being excessive. The product was good, although not as effective as I expected. I will just purchase a higher strength next time."
"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Ordered a vape kit, delivered the next day, but unfortunately it didnt work.. Emailed Vape, they told me to check a few things but still didnt work. They sent me a pre paid label to return it and replacement was with me the next day. Would definately recommend and order with them again."
"I am a beginner to the vape CBD community, the vape pen is good, but as for the vape, its rather tame about 100mg, all together it was a good pack for the price."
"I suffer from MS and found Vaping CBD oil helped a lot with pain management and spasticity."
"works well"
"Easy transaction and fast delivery."
Vape UK CBD is rated 4.67 based on 27 reviews