Vape UK CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape UK CBD
Read Vape UK CBD Reviews

Tell us how Vape UK CBD made you happy
Provided the products I wanted in the timeframe I expected! No complaints here guys...Thanks very much
Brilliant service and a great product.
Simple to use website, prompt delivery despite the current situation
Great Pineapple taste Fast delivery with a little chocolate as a gift It was my 1st time purchasing through this store and I couldn't be more satisfied.
Brilliant, quick and easy service. Was in need of some coils and Vapeuk was able to provide a 2 day turnaround service for me. Will definitely be buying from you guys again in the near future. Superb!
Good variety of products and quick delivery
Cbd is the way forward, bought the cbd fx mini vape and the 250cbd liquid. Felt so relaxed in mins, so much so i ordered the 1000 strength to see what that can do. Absolutely a must for cbd lovers. Thanks vape uk cbd.
Quick delivery and extremely effective CBD oil. Helps massively with stress and depression.
I have not yet received the ordered product/
Hi Rual,

Sorry you felt the need to leave this review before getting in touch with us.

Your order left us on Wednesday 18th March on an International shipment which can take 2-15 working days to be delivered, this is during their normal operating environment.
It has only been 5 working days since your parcel left us, I imagine due to the Worldwide Covid-19 Pandemic there is a high possibility of delays.

The tracking information for your order can be found here...

If you can allow the full 15 days that would be much appreciated and if it hasn't arrived by then please get back in touch.

Kind regards,
Vape UK CBD
Really good quality for price better than expected
I was hoping it would make me relax ,I brought the 500mg the second strongest,although the flavor was nice but at £27 extremely overpriced, Would not purchase again .
Excellant customer service great product and fast shipping
Fantastic service. Always arrives on time. I love the chocolate it's a nice touch.
Brilliant fast service. Wonderful og kush taste and got chocolate as a gift - tasty mint one. Nothing else but 5 stars as always!
I bought the gummy bears and they were very tasty and they really helped me to get a semi decent night’s sleep for the first time in a long time
Excellent service and advice, to me a new vaper. I’ve never vaped before and wish I started sooner. Vape UK CBD provided excellent service and product and I completely recommend.
Very nice quality slim device that looks like a cigarette and works like one. Great range of flavours and lasts a long time. Highly recommended as it relaxes any anxiety.
Ive used cbd before from other more expensive sources and been fine, however- after buying a replacement pod vape pen (as my other was worn out) and the liquid that i could have with it, after 2 days it caused me to pass out not once but 3 times. Would not recomend buying. £40 down the drain!
Arrived fast. Not liking the Cheese Vape but happy with the time they took to arrive .
I have been using this product to treat anxiety & it really works!! Tastes nice too, kinda like green wine gums. Will purchase again.
Vape UK CBD is rated 4.38 based on 354 reviews