Vape UK CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape UK CBD
Read Vape UK CBD Reviews

Tell us how Vape UK CBD made you happy
Super fast delivery, great service
It dose wot it says it im in pain from morning to night and some days I can't move but from smoking cbd it's help a lot thank u so much and can't wait to put my next order in
The guys are good communicators… that really helps.
Great flavour and loving the smell of the bath bombs 😋😄
Good, speedy delivery. Good quality items, would recommend and I will use again.
I am delighted with vape uk Cbd oil as it really helps with my pain which is horrendous due to a broken bone in my back. I have been able to cut down on pain killers. I would recommend the Cbd oil to anyone who suffers with pain.
Quick, precise, non obvious packaging, and well packed delivery. Very happy, and would order again
Great product delivered pretty quickly. What more do you want 😊
Great customer service, really helpful
Only used a few time's and made me relax. And I will be buying more when I need too
Very good! Thank you so much, will definitely buy again.
I bought the 17mg cbd as an introduction to cbd, to help with aches and pains and it does help. I am happy with the results so far but I think I'll try a stronger dose next time.
pretty good, bought it for the pen vape, it burns the cbd to the correct temp, good price, vey happy
Order arrived as described and on time. Reference the vape pen, I wouldn't buy again as it's not powerful enough. Would probably pay more and get one with replaceable batteries as the battery runs out too quickly.
I am not the user its my Grandson age 26 who is using the Vape. He says he is starting to feel better after a long bought of depression. He uses the Vape mainly at night. So, so far so good.
Swift delivery. But battery completely unable to charge. Will either need a refund or replacement
Really pleased with the service I received from vape UK, product was cheaper from other retailers and the delivery was fast.
Bought one of their kits, which they ended up having to stop stocking due to unreliable sources. Emailed them asking about if they were returning and they offered to send me out a whole new kit for free without any issues, received within a few days. Great company, and even better customer service response team! Will continue to support.
Fantastic, had an issue with the product I had bought, the company sorted it out like pros, would definitely recommend using this company
Excellent products that so order and use regularly
Vape UK CBD is rated 4.46 based on 609 reviews