Vape UK CBD Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Vape UK CBD

How would you rate Vape UK CBD ?

"I don't use this product but buy it for my son who after damaging his back gets 'cluster' migraines. He has said that while it doesn't aleays rid him of pain it does lower it to a level that allows him to live a reasonably normal life. Before I found the Vape UK site I was loath to buy anything as the content was not verifiable. Now I have an easily accessed source, with very fast service and an often pain free son. Makes life so much better for all."
"A bit expensive but good."
"Flimsy."
"I was happy with this priduct up until the point it broke, or seemingly broke. I had hardly used it, maybe 20-30 inhales. It started to taste burnt which I assumed meant the middle bit needed replacing (despite being so soon) and so I cleaned and replaced it. But still seems broken. So I reckon the vape I used (starter kit) is low end and bordering on useless, or i don't know what I'm doing and boredering on useless. I don't think it's me, it's just a vape pen with four parts, it's hardly complex. So my advice maybe just buy a better vape pen. The liquid side of things seemed fine to me, no complaints there. Unfortunatly 2 stars. I wanted it to work"
"It really helped with my painfull knees and depressed .Nice taste highly recommended"
"It’s a lot of money to pay for a small bottle of vape liquid! Blueberry flavour is amazing though. I bought 300mg but I have such a low tolerance to cannabis usually. I mixed this half and half with a menthol vape liquid which was brilliant,, but I didn’t feel that much. I think sleeping was slightly easier, and I felt a bit more relaxed if I vaped it heavily but I’m still not sure if I was just looking for it."
"Excellent service quick delivery"
"Very good service, I had my queries before purchasing, and the staff were very quick to reply, they know there stuff hence the reason I made my purchase, would highly recommend and I will be using again."
"Excellent customer service. Item arrived really quickly. Well packaged."
"It has helped me be able to leave the house without having an anxiety attack. Really recommend."
"My first time using a vape as I wanted to use CBD, so i purchased the starter kit..Very good service and arrived really quickly..Came packed and not just thrown together..I have 3 vape shops in my home town but I buy of these guys as they are very helpful even answering questions etc via email..Defo number 1 choice for all my CBD vapes and any bits I need..Highly recommend them even to my friends and work colleagues.."
"Great product. Very quick delivery. Got my item next day. Will order again . :)"
"Fast efficient service with fast deliver Have not tried the vapes as yet."
"Quick and easy. Products came next day well packaged."
"Cbd liquid tastes awful very chemically with an unpleasant smell. The vape pen seems ok. Delivery was quick ect."
"Really great service. Only just started to use the vape pen but it beats others I've tried before."
"I ordered on the Monday and had my product by Tuesday. The vape pen itself works well and is easy to use. The CBD oil has worked well for me, definite improvement for my symptoms. Would definitely recommend"
"Great products at great prices!!!"
"Excellent service, the vape pen recommended was perfect for a technically challenged person. The lemon haze CBD is great for use in the evening. Will be back"
"案外いける!"