Vape UK CBD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vape UK CBD
Read Vape UK CBD Reviews

Tell us how Vape UK CBD made you happy
Excellent products that so order and use regularly
Posted 1 hour ago
Not received it
Easy to find and order products with quick delivery.
Great company
Fast delivery
Great product.. tastes good and dissolved quicky
I received the product on Tuesday. It is to early to say whether I am super happy with it. It works - but it leaks.. quite a bit.. as long as you can manage to always keep it stood up it doesn’t seem to leak. However the designs does not make it easy to stand up said item. It’s not nice having a mouth full of vape juice, I can tell you that for free. The charging function means the product must be upside down to charge which again causes the pod to leak quite a bit. You must leave it to stand before using to avoid more leakage in the mouth. Over all the design is very convenient, it’s small and discreet. Has a bit of power but I’m not going to expect a huge amount of power from such a small device. I think it’s good as an on the go pod. Will keep trying. But is the product ment to leak this much? Could mine be faulty? If not is there a trick to avoid it leaking so much?
Very happy
The vape product is of high quality & delivered very quickly with the complimentary choccie as nice bonus. I will continue with my repeat business.
I cancelled my order but they still took my money!!! And now they won’t answer the phone 🤨
Good quality product, delivered on time as one would expect for the price you pay here.
I really like the mango taste
Very pleased with purchase.
I purchased 7 bottles of harmony cbd 10ml, 100mg cbd with terpenes, and a 30 ml bottle of the fx cbd with terpernes. I got a great price on both, and both brands were everything you could ask for, anxiety reducing, calming and enjoyable and helped me greatly with my sleep as I suffer from v bad insomnia usually and I tend to stay away from prescribed chemical sleeping meds. Both brands were v satisfying and by far the best price I have found online in 2 years and was NOT disappointed. Highly recommend. Thanks guys
Quick and easy service. Will happily use again.
Prices extortionate and felt very little compared to another well known company in using also. I felt no affect at all
I bought this for my husband for a few reasons.. sleep, mood swings, adhd and a few other reasons.. and it really helps him relax and chill out instead of always being so hot headed and hyper.. also helps him get off to sleep and stay asleep at night but gets up fine in the mornings which was not happening with sleeping pills! so a thumbs up from a happy wife and husband! :)
Vape UK have always been brillliant, I've recommended to quite a few friends who vape.
Brilliant service, quick & efficient, my new fav store online
i always buy from here now but would be nice if thay e.mail me to say it on way i getting nothing
Recommened to me by a friend so was happy i could trust what i was buying . Product came with very quick delivery in perfect condition . Will definatly recommend to others !
Great product 1st class service.
Vape UK CBD is rated 4.45 based on 590 reviews