Upson Downs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Upson Downs
"Great service. Great signs. Fast delivery"
"We were very happy with the service and product from Upson Downs. The designs were returned quickly and looked great. A couple of ‘tweaks’ were also made quickly and to our brief. Once ordered the signs came quickly and we are delighted with the quality and appearance overall."
"I am very impressed with the quality of the signs and the speedy turnaround. I shall definitely be ordering again soon."
"We were very impressed with our recent signs purchase, so much so that we are about to order another"
"Very pleased with the quality and style of the product. Would have given Very good but company wanted to charge us for returning our own logo!"
Hi Gillian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We take our reviews very seriously and try to ensure that every one of our customers is 100% happy with our service.

Your review is available for all to read and we wish to rectify your unhappiness.

May we please ask exactly what happened for us to charge you for returning your own logo and I shall look into this for you. To my knowledge we would only charge a customer for design time to create or amend a logo. This charge covers design time. If you have supplied your own logo, then that belongs to you and we would not charge you to return the logo to which you had already supplied.

If we spend some design time on your logo, free of charge, to create a better quality print on your finished sign, we do this at our cost to ensure your sign looks great. If the customer then requests the amended logo, that has taken our designers time to improve, then this would be chargeable to cover our design time.

We look forward to your reply so we can rectify your unhappiness Gillian.

Best Wishes
Sarah
"Really easy to order, delivery was very quick once proofs had been approved. Products arrived yesterday and am very happy with teh end results. They look great."
"Good communication and a rapid response. Good quality of product. Highly recommended."
"We used this company for several signs and we are very happy with the quick and prompt service that they delivered. We will be using them again when needed."
"I have always found the service to be excellent. All of the signs have been provided quickly and to a high specification in terms of quality."
"Easy ordering system, fantastic products and greet service."
"Easy to deal with and products are of good quality."
"Colourful and professional artwork for our school. Customised our order really well to reflect our community. Will buy from here again!"
"useful products that were supplied quickly."
"Fantastic service - after choosing my signs, I chose the option to personalise them. I very quickly received my personalised designs and the finished product is very good quality."
"we had some great signs produced, brilliant customer service and the product was fantastic. They really improved our pre-school entrance!"
"Very flexible in design and wording requirements. Good quality service and products"
"Excellent customer service and extremely high quality products. I would highly recommend to anyone."
"Have always been really happy with the service and quality of the products received."
"Excellent quality and prompt delivery"
"Upson Downs made our workshop signage and we are very pleased with the results. We would highly recommend them."
Upson Downs is rated 4.93 based on 27 reviews