UKVisas.co.uk Reviews

Alphacom House
8A Oakhill Road
Horsham
West Sussex

Tell us how UKVisas.co.uk made you happy
Excellent service. Friendly staff.
The support from UK visas was great and it made going through this process simple and easy.
Excellent service throughout the whole application process. All of my questions were addressed quickly and smoothly. Highly recommended.
Very professional and efficient. Communication is great and every single application was handled very smoothly. UK Visas managed at least 4 visa applications for me all the way to settlement and I would 100% recommend to anyone. Special thanks to Peni and Garima for all the help and attention throughout my journey.
I am using UKVisa since past three years for all my UK Visa applications, and always they have done a great job from processing Sponsor Visa to ILR. Garima has always been very supportive and has done excellent job with high success rate. I will definitely recommend to use them.
I've been using this agency for so many years now (since my working visa permit application during my early days here in England). I've been living in the UK for nearly 12 years now and yes, they never failed to support me and helped me get through on all my previous applications. UK Visa staff are not just helpful, but very accommodating and very approachable at all times. They helped me achieve one of my greatest dreams and that is to be able to get my family over here in England. Just recently, with their unending support to me and to my family, UK Visas assisted us once again for my family's visa extension application. Honestly, I could never THANK THEM ENOUGH. To all of you at UK Visas, especially to Garima Arora, another job very well done. Kudos!!! and more power to UK Visas!!!
These guys are amazing, especially Garima who was handling our case.

She is always on top of the case, replies in an hour max (weekend, night...) you can really relay on her.

I would highly recommend them.

thank you so much!
Great service. Fast replies and very professional
Highly recommend UK Visas!

Excellent service offered by Garima and went out of her way to help me through the process. My previous two Tier 2 applications were completed by Garima and final ILR application all were successful.
Very nice experience with UK visas.
Garima was very helpful and attentive. Would highly recommend. Thank you Yvette Wheeler
I can not recommend these guys enough
Garimas name was given to me by a gentleman in Australia who had used her services
From start to finish I felt like she was holding my hand and the stress of moving with my UK husband was not a issue
If I had not used them I’m sure I would have many wakeful nights
I have recommended them to two friends who have called them
Most recently my daughter
Don’t waste time worrying about red tape
Have a cup of tea and relax
I've had a pleasure of cooperating with Garima for last couple of years on subjects related UK Immigration. She was always concise, responsive and very helpful.

They were great to work with!
Garima made everything very easy - she told me exactly what I needed to do and was very fast to answer questions. I felt very confident using UK Visas.
Garima was great and well organised. She put me at ease throughout the Visa process and hope she will be able to handle my future leave to remain application!

thanks for all your help!
I have engaged UKVisas services for many years now and have always found them extremely knowledgeable, efficient and best of all, successful in obtaining my visas and residency. I would highly recommend using their services.
this is the best experience when i apply the ILR for my wife and son , quick reply and positive guide to complete the application , that is good service , Thanks Garima and Peni. all success because of you . smile on my wife and son face when received the BRP card ,and good life start by all your efforts!
UKVisas.co.uk is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews