UKVisas.co.uk Reviews

Alphacom House
8A Oakhill Road
Horsham
West Sussex

Tell us how UKVisas.co.uk made you happy
It was very good service. There was only small issue, where representative didn't look at the documents earlier. We were rush at the end.
Apart from that everything else really good service.
Garima helped us to get our ILR and was very supportive
A couple of years ago, UK Visas really helped me out of a bind with a UK immigration extension. They offered a great service then, especially under time sensitive pressure from the Home Office. Recently (March2020), even through all of the Covid-19 related lockdown, and development of a new app by the Home Office. I received my ILR application approval and BPR from the Home Office, thanks to their excellent services. I would highly recommend their services to anyone requiring UK immigration related matters. I am thankful, my family thanks you, and a very special thank you to Garima!!
Great Service!
Professional and efficient! Garima was wonderfully helpful and communicated frequently so I had no worries about the progress of my application. Would recommend 100%!
Exceptional service from UK Visas. Moreover our wonderful Consultant Adviser Garima Arora proven to go above and beyond and everything that she needed to do for us was done at such a fast pace.
Excellent communication through out the visa application process with clear guidance.

A friendly and efficient service in a relaxed atmosphere. I was kept Informed all the way through the visa application process and given plenty of time to get all the information needed for my application. I would certainly use UK Visas Solicitors again if ever the need arose. Thanks to all involved especially Garima, Peni and who showed a great deal of patience at all times.

Highly recommended their service with 100% confidence.
It was successfully completed quicker than expected. Everything went smoothly without any complications which was very good. They where very helpful and understanding.
What an absolute pleasure to deal with. This is now my 3rd time with UKVisas and each and every time it has been hassle-free.
I would highly recommend UKVisas if you are looking for a stress-free process.
A very high recommendation for the lovely Garima.
My Application was made by Miss Garima Arora, She was very helpful, supportive and accurate in processing my application. She had all the information and knowledge of any queries i raised for my application. I got Settlement visa staus for my son. I am very thankful to her for her perfection in work which got me wonderful results.
Excellent service. Friendly staff.
The support from UK visas was great and it made going through this process simple and easy.
Excellent service throughout the whole application process. All of my questions were addressed quickly and smoothly. Highly recommended.
Very professional and efficient. Communication is great and every single application was handled very smoothly. UK Visas managed at least 4 visa applications for me all the way to settlement and I would 100% recommend to anyone. Special thanks to Peni and Garima for all the help and attention throughout my journey.
I am using UKVisa since past three years for all my UK Visa applications, and always they have done a great job from processing Sponsor Visa to ILR. Garima has always been very supportive and has done excellent job with high success rate. I will definitely recommend to use them.
I've been using this agency for so many years now (since my working visa permit application during my early days here in England). I've been living in the UK for nearly 12 years now and yes, they never failed to support me and helped me get through on all my previous applications. UK Visa staff are not just helpful, but very accommodating and very approachable at all times. They helped me achieve one of my greatest dreams and that is to be able to get my family over here in England. Just recently, with their unending support to me and to my family, UK Visas assisted us once again for my family's visa extension application. Honestly, I could never THANK THEM ENOUGH. To all of you at UK Visas, especially to Garima Arora, another job very well done. Kudos!!! and more power to UK Visas!!!
These guys are amazing, especially Garima who was handling our case.

She is always on top of the case, replies in an hour max (weekend, night...) you can really relay on her.

I would highly recommend them.

thank you so much!
Great service. Fast replies and very professional
Highly recommend UK Visas!

Excellent service offered by Garima and went out of her way to help me through the process. My previous two Tier 2 applications were completed by Garima and final ILR application all were successful.
Very nice experience with UK visas.
Garima was very helpful and attentive. Would highly recommend. Thank you Yvette Wheeler
UKVisas.co.uk is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews