UKVIsas.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKVIsas.co.uk

Tell us how UKVIsas.co.uk made you happy
Very nice experience with UK visas.
Garima was very helpful and attentive. Would highly recommend. Thank you Yvette Wheeler
I can not recommend these guys enough Garimas name was given to me by a gentleman in Australia who had used her services From start to finish I felt like she was holding my hand and the stress of moving with my UK husband was not a issue If I had not used them I’m sure I would have many wakeful nights  I have recommended them to two friends who have called them  Most recently my daughter  Don’t waste time worrying about red tape Have a cup of tea and relax
I've had a pleasure of cooperating with Garima for last couple of years on subjects related UK Immigration. She was always concise, responsive and very helpful. Thank you
They were great to work with!
Garima made everything very easy - she told me exactly what I needed to do and was very fast to answer questions. I felt very confident using UK Visas.
Garima was great and well organised. She put me at ease throughout the Visa process and hope she will be able to handle my future leave to remain application! thanks for all your help!
I have engaged UKVisas services for many years now and have always found them extremely knowledgeable, efficient and best of all, successful in obtaining my visas and residency. I would highly recommend using their services.
this is the best experience when i apply the ILR for my wife and son , quick reply and positive guide to complete the application , that is good service , Thanks Garima and Peni. all success because of you . smile on my wife and son face when received the BRP card ,and good life start by all your efforts!
UKVIsas.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews