UKVisas.co.uk Reviews

Alphacom House
8A Oakhill Road
Horsham
West Sussex

Tell us how UKVisas.co.uk made you happy
I was advise to use this service by a friend and great advice it was too. From my initial contact the completion of the visa the service was excellent. Every step was explained and help provided when needed. My personal thanks the Garima Arora for her professional performance throughout whilst maintaining that personal touch that is so vital during this stressful process. Great job Garima and many thanks.
Holly and the team have been wonderful to work with -- for my citizenship application as well as all my visa applications. I could not have asked for a better experience. Efficient, responsive, thoughtful. Will strongly recommend!
Garima and the team have been absolutely amazing! They have navigated & supported us through each application successfully. Always professional, kind & very efficient. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to help us through the visa application process. Thank you so much for everything you have done for us! We now have the Indefinite Leave to Remain through & will definitely use the service to apply for citizenship. I’d highly recommend this company to anyone. Thank you! Fiona & Alan Dagg
UKVisas handled one of my tier 2 visas and recently my ILR and they did great work following the whole process and the big list of documents and forms needed. Ms. Garima handled both my cases and was super knowledgeable, friendly and always available to answer my questions. I totally recommend Ms. Garima and UKVisas for visa matters.
Garima & the team at UK Visa's were very knowledgeable. They took care of the entire process for both my Tier 2 visa and ILR application. It was very efficient and I would highly recommend their services.
Professional and quick to respond - highly recommend UK Visas. Gained my ILR through them recently. Peni and Garima were knowledgeable and went the extra mile.
Professional, responsive and friendly service, all facilitated excellently by Garima. Thanks.
UKVisas provided an exceptional service to us when it mattered. Our consultant Garima was helpful is every step of the process and addressed all our queries with patience. Garima is knowledgeable in the immigration laws and made our application process smooth and hassle free. UKVisas provided immigration service, more than once for me and they always provided a high quality service.
Garima Arora is a top-class friendly immigration lawyer. I spoke to over 50 lawyers in the UK and selected Garima; she helped with my wife's spouse application. It was a complicated case (long term marriage), and most lawyers did not give me much hope to succeed, but I can say Garima solved the issues in my case with ease and secured my wife's visa first time. Thankyou so much for changing my life for the better. Kind Regards, Marcus
Holly and Garima have made this process absolutely flawless. It has taken a huge weight off of my shoulders and I’m very happy that I paid for their service.
My experience was most satisfying. There was very professional approach and I got prompt responses each time. Ms Garima Arora was assissting me with the process and she has been very understanding, patient and helpful, I must say. This helped me be at ease even though we were connected only through emails.I have already referred two friends/family seeking help to Garima and undoubtedly will do so henceforth too.My sincere gratitude to Garima & UK Visas. Best Regards,
I can’t fault UKVisas. They have been so helpful in getting my visa. Extremely impressed with there efficiency and care
Garima was very professional and patience in handling my case which gave me rest of mind throughoutthe processof my application. So would recommend your service to my friends and family. Thank you very much.
I am really impressed with the service, excellent comunication, super speedy service, and the great great patience. I can say i am very lucky to select your firm for my immigration process, Today received all my Family BRP cars safely. Thank you very much Garima from bottom of my Heart. Thanks Pavan
UKVIsas are highly professional, very reliable and their expertise in UK Legislation regarding Visas and Home Office policies in absolutely unparalleled. In particular I must mention Kevin and specially Garima Arora who has personally applied visas on my behalf three times twice for Tier 2 work visas and once for ILR. My case was complex as well Garima is very skillful and next year i intend to request for UKVisas again for my UK citizenship. Highly recommended and truthfully company.
Great support from Holly during the whole process. All the queries were answered in a timely manner and the process was so smooth! Thanks!
A thorough, efficient and professional service. I was introduced to UK Visas as I transitioned to a new role while on a Tier 2 Work Permit and then successfully used their services to apply for and acquire both Permanent Residency and UK Citizenship. Even lengthy delays due to the pandemic have been handled with great professionalism and attention to detail which was very reassuring in such stressful times!
I would absolutely recommend UKVisas, they represented me for my ILR application, Garima, my immigration advisor was super helpful, kind and understanding, she was there to answer all my questions throughout the process and always made herself available to me, that made me very comfortable with the process and I always felt supported throughout this process. she did an amazing job with all of the application preparation and submission. Thank you Garima and UKVisas.
Great communication and experienced stuff. Thanks a lot.
I worked with Garima over the last few months on a Sole Rep Visa and got it last week along with a dependant visa for my wife! Garima is very professional, and you can count on her and the UKVisas team for your UK Visa requirements. Highly recommended them over others and trust me when I say this, I did my research exceptionally well before finalizing them.
UKVisas.co.uk is rated 4.98 based on 55 reviews