UK Poultry Supplies Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend UK Poultry Supplies

sales@theincubatorshop.co.uk

Unit 1, Kilnbeck Business Park

How would you rate UK Poultry Supplies?

Mrs Ann King
Verified Buyer

My order of scaly leg remedy came really quickly, well wrapped and with a nice thank you note. Also some love heart sweets which was a thoughtful touch. Great product. Will definitely order from U.K poultry supplies again.
Miss B M Edwards
Verified Buyer

Items come in good package. Great information sent with the goods. Very pleased
Verified Buyer

Delivered quickly and on time. Goods as ordered
J Woolley
Verified Buyer

Fabulous chicken feeder. Very sturdy good quality and was delivered well before the expected date.
Rachel Beresford-Davies
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service - the feeder I ordered turned out to be out of stock although the website had not been updated, but they called within an hour of my placing the order and offered me a choice of two similar but more expensive feeders at no extra cost. Would definitely recommend and would use again.
Verified Buyer

Excellent extremely promt service would use again
Verified Buyer

Very good product, good price, fast delivery!
Mrs Deborah Robinson
Verified Buyer

Item delivered quickly and left with neighbour as requested
John Blackwell
Verified Buyer

Great products at great prices. Very helpful and quick delivery. Overall great service thanks.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful when I made a mistake on order. Very prompt delivery
MRS L A SKIERA
Verified Buyer

Good price and fast delivery. I'm using the Poultry Shield to get rid of red mite and it's looking good so far!
Stephen Blay

prompt good service
Janice Allison

Speedy delivery great service
Frederick Faulkner
Verified Buyer

Good price and good delivery time
James Stephens
Verified Buyer

Good prices and fast delivery.
Jennifer Binks

prompt service thank you
J D Overton

Parts cameQUICKLY THANK YOU
Kerry Sowells
Verified Buyer

Everything was as I expected and arrived quickly and well packed.
Verified Buyer

Delivery been awkward could not deliver to the shop offered now have to pick it between 9-10 on my day off very annoyed
Hi Mr Spriggs,

I'm very sorry to see that you have left our first 2* review. Sadly this is the first i have been alerted to the problem. Had you contacted us sooner i am sure i could have intervened and helped you with your delivery problem, avoiding your day-off.

As i'm sure you can appreciate, we rely on DPD to deliver our parcels and once the parcel leaves our warehouse, responsibility is handed over to them. That said, if we are alerted to a problem by the customer, we can chase the delivery on your behalf and ensure it gets back on track.

As a small, local family business, we strive for 1st class, 5-star customer service. You placed your order at 12:08pm, 22/09/17. To ensure that we exceed your expectations, we dispatched your item only 2hours later. The item was due for delivery on 25/09/17 after the weekend.

Would you like me to chase this item for you? Or is there anything more i can do, or could have done, to help this situation?

Kind regards,

Mike
UK Poultry Supplies
Mrs K A Metz
Verified Buyer

Good prices, very fast delivery - thank you
UK Poultry Supplies is rated 4.92 based on 921 reviews