UK Poultry Supplies Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend UK Poultry Supplies

sales@theincubatorshop.co.uk

Unit 1, Kilnbeck Business Park

How would you rate UK Poultry Supplies ?

"Very speedy delivery. Good quality product."
"The feeder was exactly as described and arrived within a few days of the order. It was very useful to be kept informed of the delivery arrangements. We are very pleased with it and so are our hens."
Mrs D Saunders
"Excellent customer service. Kept me up to date with other. Love the chicken ark - but marked 4 & not 5/5 as would have liked mesh to have been a little more heavy duty."
"Received in good order"
"Ordered a Feedomatic vermin resistant treadle feeder, which was delivered within the stated time frame. In fact very quickly. Following ‘tuition’ to two of my hens on how to use it, all five of them were feeding from it within twenty four hours, so starving out the rat! Excellent. Mselect"
"Not only did the products ordered come on time, I also received a free gift and a tube of Love Hearts :-) Great customer service for a first time customer."
"I bought items from here in two separate orders. Both times the deliveries were very quick - even earlier than anticipated and the items of high quality."
"Not bad"
"Arrived quickly and in good order. Very pleased. Thankyou."
"Cheapest price, very easy to order and excellent delivery. Very happy and will use again"
"Brilliant, I made a wrong order, they helpfully suggested alternatives and arranged prompt replacement complete with free gift! Would definitely use them in future."
"Prompt turnaround of purchases. Both mite powder and spray instantly eliminated infestation problem."
"good product fast delivery thank you"
"Only down side being that I tried to find company and could not so rang to find where they were as I was on their trading estate only to be told I could not visit due to it being dangerous due to forklift truck. I have lots of fork lifts driven by qualified drivers and have never had a problem. Anyway, I ordered on line and got a couple of days later. Pity I had to pay carriage when I was sat within a hundred yards of premises with cash in hand! Other than that the service was good and product seems fine."
"Website simple to use, delivery notification good and delivered quickly. Great service."
"Would recommend poultry supplies efficient fast prompt delivery Driver took right to my door and didn't leave at bottom of road as we have two gates to open and close most delivery drivers don't come to house very impressed"
"Arrived on time, no problems with order. Great product."
"i will recommend this brilliant service to any poultry keeper here in ireland. keep up the good work."
"Highly recommend this company. Excellent service, speedy delivery, very reasonably priced and well packaged. They even include a little note from the packer with a packet of sweets & discount vouchers for your next order! First class. Will definitely be placing more orders with this UK company - even more happy that they deliver to Ireland."
"Brilliant product. Speedy delivery."
"Excellent service, everything arrived correct, securely and promptly. Many thanks"
"Very please with my delivery. Feedback would be it's very difficult to judge the sizes of item. Could you either give measurements or place a ruler along side so you can see the size. Would love to see more products for sale. Very happy to use you again as I'm looking for auto door mechanism"
"Received goods great service will use again when needed many thanks."
UK Poultry Supplies is rated 4.92 based on 1,220 reviews