U Charge Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend U Charge Limited
Read U Charge Limited  Reviews

Info@ucharge.co.uk

Tom was prompt very knowledgable, helpful and professional, completed the installation explaining what he was doing as he went along. He even helped me with the app as I’m a bit of a dinosaur! Setting it up for me.Would definitely recommend him thank you Tom .
Great choice and service. The ability to see a variety of charg points and understand more about them was very useful. The arrangements for supplying and fitting were also handled very professionally. I would certainly recommend U Charge Ltd
I found Tom at Ucharge to be very efficient and quick to arrange the installation of my three phase Tesla wall charger. I obtained three quotes. He was slightly more than the recommended installer on the Tesla website but I felt he talked more sense about how he would install the unit and keep as much of the electrical stuff indoors. Happy!
I had my Zappi charger installed earlier this week, and so far am very happy with it. I would recommend U-charge to my friends and family. Tom and his team were very professional and I received good frank advice, no pushy sales. The only negative I can think of is sometimes took a few days to respond to emails. I guess they are busy. With regards to the installation, the cable work is neat and tidy and looks great.
Efficient, excellent service. A real change from the norm.
Good job done at 2 locations and great service - thank you Tom and team - would highly recommend U Charge !
Tom is knowledgeable, reliable and has excellent customer skills.
Tom and Carlos were very professional and efficient . I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a charge point installed for Tx as they go the extra mile to help .
Tom gave excellent advice from initial conversation, all future emails were dealt with quickly. On install day Tom and Carlo arrived early install was excellent and left clean and tidy. Great company and pleased I chose them over the big boys. Thanks Tom
Reliable, competitive and professional set led by Tom. Happy to recommend to anyone.
Very professional; done promptly as arranged scheduled time and job very cleanly done. Tom is very pleasant who carried out the job
Excellent and responsive service from Tom from quote ( we changed it a few times ) to final installation. Everything was carried out in a timely fashion and very pleased with the end result.
Tom was great from start to finish. Reliable and professional. Very happy.
Absolutely excellent service from start to finish. Tom explained the complexities of the different options and revised his quote as I changed my mind about what was best for me. When the installation date came I was resigned to having to take out skirting, chase in the cable and have to do considerable repainting. Instead Tom managed to lay the cable under the floorboards even though we have minimal convenient access points. Minimum (i.e no) disruption whatsoever and all completed on time and on budget. Would highly recommend. Mr Smith London
Tom was responsive with communication, worked with me regarding options and was flexible with installation dates and times. The job was done quickly and looks slick as I expected. Definitely would recommend!
Brilliant service from the moment I contacted Tom at Ucharge to the completion of the work. New charger works well and really pleased with the installation.
Punctual, polite, helpful. Let down a little by the product not functioning (manufactures issue)
Great service from Tom at U Charge. He took the time to work out how to minimise the visibility of the cabling between the fuse box and the charge point quite a few meters away. Did a lot of extra work on the day of installation but didn't increase the cost from the initial estimate. Highly recommended if you need an EV charger installed.
Exceptional service. From initial request for a quote to completed installation in under 48 hours. The installation was clean and fuss free. I would highly recommend this company to any prospective customer.
Very pleased with the quality of Tom's work and advice provided. Had to wait a while for a new charger model with integrated earth protection but was kept updated all the way through and work was carried out straight away once it eventually arrived
U Charge Limited is rated 4.94 based on 79 reviews