U Charge Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend U Charge Limited
Read U Charge Limited  Reviews

Info@ucharge.co.uk

I had my Zappi charger installed earlier this week, and so far am very happy with it. I would recommend U-charge to my friends and family. Tom and his team were very professional and I received good frank advice, no pushy sales. The only negative I can think of is sometimes took a few days to respond to emails. I guess they are busy. With regards to the installation, the cable work is neat and tidy and looks great.
Efficient, excellent service. A real change from the norm.
Good job done at 2 locations and great service - thank you Tom and team - would highly recommend U Charge !
Tom is knowledgeable, reliable and has excellent customer skills.
Tom and Carlos were very professional and efficient . I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a charge point installed for Tx as they go the extra mile to help .
Tom gave excellent advice from initial conversation, all future emails were dealt with quickly. On install day Tom and Carlo arrived early install was excellent and left clean and tidy. Great company and pleased I chose them over the big boys. Thanks Tom
Reliable, competitive and professional set led by Tom. Happy to recommend to anyone.
Very professional; done promptly as arranged scheduled time and job very cleanly done. Tom is very pleasant who carried out the job
Excellent and responsive service from Tom from quote ( we changed it a few times ) to final installation. Everything was carried out in a timely fashion and very pleased with the end result.
Tom was great from start to finish. Reliable and professional. Very happy.
Absolutely excellent service from start to finish. Tom explained the complexities of the different options and revised his quote as I changed my mind about what was best for me. When the installation date came I was resigned to having to take out skirting, chase in the cable and have to do considerable repainting. Instead Tom managed to lay the cable under the floorboards even though we have minimal convenient access points. Minimum (i.e no) disruption whatsoever and all completed on time and on budget. Would highly recommend. Mr Smith London
Tom was responsive with communication, worked with me regarding options and was flexible with installation dates and times. The job was done quickly and looks slick as I expected. Definitely would recommend!
Brilliant service from the moment I contacted Tom at Ucharge to the completion of the work. New charger works well and really pleased with the installation.
Punctual, polite, helpful. Let down a little by the product not functioning (manufactures issue)
Great service from Tom at U Charge. He took the time to work out how to minimise the visibility of the cabling between the fuse box and the charge point quite a few meters away. Did a lot of extra work on the day of installation but didn't increase the cost from the initial estimate. Highly recommended if you need an EV charger installed.
Exceptional service. From initial request for a quote to completed installation in under 48 hours. The installation was clean and fuss free. I would highly recommend this company to any prospective customer.
Very pleased with the quality of Tom's work and advice provided. Had to wait a while for a new charger model with integrated earth protection but was kept updated all the way through and work was carried out straight away once it eventually arrived
Excellent company to deal with Tom was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable Installation was extremely quick and done to a very high standard I would highly recommend U Charge
UCharge provided an excellent service. Estimates were clear, communication easy, site visits punctual and helpful, and work was carried out cleanly, on time and to budget. They were helpful at every stage and I have no hesitation in recommending them as installers. (NB This is written without actually testing the point as my vehicle isn't delivered yet, but I have no reason to suppose that there will be any issue. )
Very happy with my EO mini charger now up and running! Easy to book the instalation, really professional. Tom was nice and helpful from the start, helping inform me which chargers I could go for.
U Charge Limited is rated 4.91 based on 56 reviews