U Charge Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend U Charge Limited
Read U Charge Limited  Reviews

Info@ucharge.co.uk

Excellent help in planning for charger and dealing with complexity when on site. Very friendly and efficient installation.
Great communication all throughout. Tom was extremely friendly and helpful and the fitting was really neat.
I'm very happy with the job and would not hesitate to recommend U Charge.
5 Stars.
Professional, helpful, understanding, clean and tidy. Happy times.
U Charge were excellent. Tom and his team were efficient, friendly and helpful and the whole process and installation went smoothly.
Arrived promptly, were extremely friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble even when I changed my mind about where the charger was positioned after they had fitted it. They continued in a friendly and professional manner with the aim of making sure that I was completely satisfied with the job before they left.
No hesitation in using them again when I need another charger.
Excellent service. Slight delay to unit being delivered to them but kept me informed. Scheduled install at my convenience. Very neat professional and quick installation. Proper certificates provided and all my questions answered.
I would have no hesitation in recommending U Charge. Clear and impartial advice and a professional installation.
U Charge provided a faultless service- helpful, efficient, good advice, very pleasant to deal with, and very neat job done. 100% Recommend.
I have to say I had excellent advice and service. The staff and company when beyond there requirements. I will happily recommend them,
Excellent pre-installation handling of the inquiry and a timely a neat installation of two load sharing chargers. All in all we are very happy.
I found U Charge very professional, they helped me select the best unit for me, promptly answered my queries and installed my unit very quickly.
I would recommend U Charge.
Responsive, did what they said they would do when they said they would do it, neat and tidy, labelled everything and made sure we understood how it worked - highly recommended
Excellent service, punctual and tidy. I highly recommend U charge.
Haven't been able to use the charger yet as my car hasn't been delivered but Tom was great with the install. Was able to install my Zappi unit within the timeframe I wanted and did an excellent job in minimising the impact and disruption to the house.
Tom was prompt very knowledgable, helpful and professional, completed the installation explaining what he was doing as he went along. He even helped me with the app as I’m a bit of a dinosaur! Setting it up for me.Would definitely recommend him thank you Tom .
Great choice and service. The ability to see a variety of charg points and understand more about them was very useful. The arrangements for supplying and fitting were also handled very professionally. I would certainly recommend U Charge Ltd
I found Tom at Ucharge to be very efficient and quick to arrange the installation of my three phase Tesla wall charger. I obtained three quotes. He was slightly more than the recommended installer on the Tesla website but I felt he talked more sense about how he would install the unit and keep as much of the electrical stuff indoors.
Happy!
I had my Zappi charger installed earlier this week, and so far am very happy with it. I would recommend U-charge to my friends and family. Tom and his team were very professional and I received good frank advice, no pushy sales. The only negative I can think of is sometimes took a few days to respond to emails. I guess they are busy. With regards to the installation, the cable work is neat and tidy and looks great.
Efficient, excellent service. A real change from the norm.
Good job done at 2 locations and great service - thank you Tom and team - would highly recommend U Charge !
U Charge Limited is rated 4.93 based on 73 reviews