U Charge Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend U Charge Limited
"Professional work and good finishing to highest satisfaction.Glad we choose U.Charge."
"After a month of getting nowhere with a national company regarding the installation of a Charger for an electric car, I phoned U Charge on a Friday evening and spoke to Tom Pinder who turned out to be the firm’s Owner and who agreed to visit me the next morning, Saturday. Having looked at was needed, he proposed a simpler way of providing the installation than had previously been proposed and which avoided the involvement of the several Utility Companies that had supplied me with energy and had provided equipment in my Meter Cupboard over the last few years. Tom invited me to visit his workplace that afternoon to view a display of the various Chargers available which I did. During the following week, Tom supplied me with several Estimates for providing and installing any of the several Chargers I was interested in. I took about a week to make a decision on which Charger I wanted, following which, a date a week ahead was set for the installation to take place; unfortunately, this was put back two days to a Friday because of late supply of the Charger to U Charge. On the day, Tom arrived promptly at 8.00am, replaced the two cables between the Meter Cupboard and the Consumer Unit with cables of increased capacity (difficult to do because of confined space), installed other cabling attached to the outside of the house to connect power to the Charger and installed the Charger in the garage. The work took ¾ of a day to complete. Late that Friday evening, I found my heating was not working. I phoned Tom who said he was out of London for the weekend but would visit as soon as he was back. In the event, he visited the next day, Saturday, at midday and found that a wiring connection had parted within the spaghetti junction of wiring in the Consumer Unit and quickly rectified the problem. From start to finish, it took U Charge just three weeks to do everything – less than the time I had spent getting nowhere with the national company. Tom did not require an up-front payment or deposit for the Charger or the installation and I paid the total cost by card on the day when the installation was complete, with his Invoice marked ‘Paid’ arriving during the following week. Tom worked quickly, efficiently and tidily and showed me how to operate the Charger before leaving. Tom is a conscientious person who went ‘the extra mile’, as they say, to ensure everything was correct and I was a contented client. In my experience, it is these attributes that make the employment of small firms, where the Boss is ‘hand on’ and is involved in doing the work, most attractive; Tom with U Charge is an exemplary example of this."
"Excellent to deal with from start to finish. Installation is first rate and looks really neat. There were loads of options of chargers, but we narrowed it down together to get the right one. All in all took less than 5 days from enquiry to installation - would highly recommend."
"Very good install and communication leading up to installl . Also very knowledgable about product. 10 out of 10"
"Great service very professional and knowledgeable about all the products, turned up exactly at the time they said and completed the work all within the price quoted."
"I've used Tom a couple of times now and would highly recommend him. Straightforward, hard working and gets the job done to a high standard."
"Tom carried out the installation in a very friendly and professional manner. He was very responsive to email during the initial design phases. I would highly recommend U-Charge for your EV charging needs."
"Absolutely top notch service. U Charge went well above and beyond the call of duty. Can highly, highly recommend this firm."
"Professional service, identifying the problem at hand quickly & necessary repairs carried out promptly ."
"Fantastic and unique showroom. Really helpful to see all the points at the showroom and very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Excellent, quick and reliable service and installation. Thoroughly recommend U Charge."
"Amazing service from start to finish. Quick email response and professional installation."
"Tom is very professional and reliable. It was helpful to have various models and options for home charging points explained and to see them in the show room. U Charge is a very profsiional outfit."
"Tom was polite and helpful. Replaced the the unit and cleared up after himself!"
"Excellent service and installation."
"A very nice company to deal with, always very reliable and attentive to our block maintenance needs."
"Excellent advice and service. Entire installation done as promised, on time and working perfectly."
"Excellent service, Tom was very knowledgeable and helpful."
"Very helpful, easy service. Small discrete little black box looks smart and modern. Works great."
U Charge Limited is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews