U Charge Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend U Charge Limited
Read U Charge Limited  Reviews

Info@ucharge.co.uk

I dealt with Tom from initial enquiry through to the quote, order, the actual work and handover. I found Tom very professional and courteous. Finished job is tidy and professional. Tom did an initial remote survey where I was required to provide certain info and photo’s to reduce an unnecessary house visit during the pandemic. Overall, U Charge are competitive, professional and provide a good customer service.
U Charge Limited  5 star review on 19th January 2021
Tom and Antonio did a fantastic efficient installation of our charger. Thank you very much.
Excellent service from pre-sales through to installation and aftercare. Would not hesitate to recommend
Excellent service, lovely people to deal with. Did an amazing job of fitting the cable and the new electrics, and also some brilliant carpentry. Was concerned that fitting the EV charger would damage our period hallway but actually ended up creating some more storage in an invisible way ! Really brilliant
Great service. Superb after-sales support too.
Very helpful advice and service, and prompt no-fuss installation.
Excellent help in planning for charger and dealing with complexity when on site. Very friendly and efficient installation.
Great communication all throughout. Tom was extremely friendly and helpful and the fitting was really neat. I'm very happy with the job and would not hesitate to recommend U Charge. 5 Stars.
Professional, helpful, understanding, clean and tidy. Happy times.
U Charge were excellent. Tom and his team were efficient, friendly and helpful and the whole process and installation went smoothly.
Arrived promptly, were extremely friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble even when I changed my mind about where the charger was positioned after they had fitted it. They continued in a friendly and professional manner with the aim of making sure that I was completely satisfied with the job before they left. No hesitation in using them again when I need another charger.
Excellent service. Slight delay to unit being delivered to them but kept me informed. Scheduled install at my convenience. Very neat professional and quick installation. Proper certificates provided and all my questions answered.
I would have no hesitation in recommending U Charge. Clear and impartial advice and a professional installation.
U Charge provided a faultless service- helpful, efficient, good advice, very pleasant to deal with, and very neat job done. 100% Recommend.
I have to say I had excellent advice and service. The staff and company when beyond there requirements. I will happily recommend them,
Excellent pre-installation handling of the inquiry and a timely a neat installation of two load sharing chargers. All in all we are very happy.
I found U Charge very professional, they helped me select the best unit for me, promptly answered my queries and installed my unit very quickly. I would recommend U Charge.
Responsive, did what they said they would do when they said they would do it, neat and tidy, labelled everything and made sure we understood how it worked - highly recommended
Excellent service, punctual and tidy. I highly recommend U charge.
Haven't been able to use the charger yet as my car hasn't been delivered but Tom was great with the install. Was able to install my Zappi unit within the timeframe I wanted and did an excellent job in minimising the impact and disruption to the house.
U Charge Limited is rated 4.94 based on 79 reviews